What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

I just ordered these five books online from Barnes and Noble for $43.15 total :).

Physik (Septimus Heap Book 3) - $7.99 New
Queste (Septimus Heap Book 4) - $7.99 New
Syren (Septimus Heap Book 5) - $7.99 New
Darke (Septimus Heap Book 6) - $7.99 New
Fyre (Septimus Heap Book 7) - $7.99 New

A pair of training gloves

Weight-Training-Gloves.jpg

Btw these aren't the ones I bought, just a pic from the internet.

Nice :holy:, here's hoping this car lasts a lot longer than the previous one. Btw has your wife completely recovered from the crash?

Thanks for the concern, yeah, she has completely recovered. She was never injured though, just a little shaken up and embarrassed.

Parker 

My lovely new BenQ Monitor for my PS4 & PS3 with a couple of my sneaky backlog for my PS4 in the background of games that I'm keen to get into, meanwhile feat. Final Fantasy XIII :D

Shoutout to Xxleonardo97xX on helping with a fine decision, best thing is I ended up snagging it for $199AUD talk the guy down, pretty happy with this purchase.

EDIT: sorry about that flash on the screen phone is silly and stuff I'm a professional photographer obviously

XWt3JRZl.jpg

Edited by JinCombo
  • Like 3

My lovely new BenQ Monitor for my PS4 & PS3 with a couple of my sneaky backlog for my PS4 in the background of games that I'm keen to get into, meanwhile feat. Final Fantasy XIII :D

Shoutout to Xxleonardo97xX on helping with a fine decision, best thing is I ended up snagging it for $199AUD talk the guy down, pretty happy with this purchase.

EDIT: sorry about that flash on the screen phone is silly and stuff I'm a professional photographer obviously

XWt3JRZl.jpg

Good way to spend money.

Mine was a iced coffee. Mm... Delicious. Coffee is so good.