What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Went to Savers a few days ago. They had some special or whatever so I took all of the manga that they had outta their hands.

Chobits - volume 1 49 cents

cho1.jpg

Chobits - volume 2 49 cents

cho2.jpg

Chobits - volume 3 49 cents

cho3.jpg

Chobits - volume 4 49 cents

cho4.jpg

Chobits - volume 5 49 cents

cho5.jpg

Chobits - volume 6 49 cents

cho6.jpg

Chobits - volume 7 49 cents

cho7.jpg

Chobits only has 8 volumes so I only need one more and it's complete! :P

Cowboy Bebop - volume 2 49 cents

CB2.jpg

Trigun Maximum - volume 1 49 cents

TRI.jpg

X-Kai - volume 1 49 cents

x-kai-vol-1.jpg

Rurouni Kenshin - volume 8 49 cents

RK8.jpg

Rurouni Kenshin - volume 9 49 cents

RK9.jpg

Naruto - volume 5 49 cents

N5.jpg

Naruto - volume 6 49 cents

N6.jpg

Naruto - volume 10 49 cents

naruto10.jpg

Reservoir Dogs soundtrack $1

reservoirdogs.jpg

Louis Armstrong - The jazz collector edition $1

LOU.jpg

Louis Armstrong - When the saints go marchin' in $1

LOU2.jpg

Sting - Ten summoner's tales $1

sting.jpg

Some vinyl that I got from Savers a few weeks ago that I forgot to mention:

Ratt - Out of the Cellar $1

1121.jpg

Scorpions - Love at first sting $1

1211.jpg

Olivia Newton John - Physical $1

1o11.jpg

I ordered a few more volumes of Gantz a week ago that came in a few days ago. Volume 4 was harder to get for some reason and I had to pay a little more:

Gantz - volume 4 $20

15552.jpg

Gantz - volume 5 $10

15553.jpg

Gantz - volume 6 $10

15554.jpg

I purchased this box set on Amazon. I only payed $30 something and saved around $40. They can go for about $70-ish.

Joy Division - Heart and Soul $30

heart-and-soul.jpg

I should should stop spending. Thinking about cancelling the pre-order on Assassins Creed III

Bought this at work Monday. It was $31 with tax, but my discount card brought it down to $28.

Dead Island: Game of the year edition - $28

DEADo.jpg

I bought 2 VMUs on Amazon for my Dreamcast since I have 2 controllers, but no VMUs. Together, they were $9.

2 Sega Dreamcast VMU (not my pic) - $9

Dreamcast-VMU.jpg

I bought the box set of Season 1 on Amazon to replace the volumes that I'm giving away to Kirby. The box set takes less space in my room since they are thin paks. Kirby seems interested in the series and says he has plenty of space in his room.

Gantz - season 1 $36.49

11l2.jpg

Also bought a few more volumes

Gantz - volume 7 $10

G7.jpg

Gantz - volume 8 $10

G8.jpg

1663066-825896_d2_ntsc__cdcovers_cc__front_zpsd38d98fc.jpg

Found a near mint copy of this, but it's missing the manual...it's not like I actually read them anyway. I don't think I've needed to look at a game's manual in quite a while...the game usually does a good enough job of explaining the gameplay. They're just fun to have, but oh well, the price was right for the quality.

• Like 1

Found a near mint copy of this, but it's missing the manual...it's not like I actually read them anyway. I don't think I've needed to look at a game's manual in quite a while...the game usually does a good enough job of explaining the gameplay. They're just fun to have, but oh well, the price was right for the quality.

I'm sure you can find some online. Where did you find that anyways?

Amazon, where I do pretty much all my game shopping. Certainly just about the only place that has retro games for reasonable prices...Yes, I do have a few retro game shops around, but they're usually overpriced.

Yea they can be pretty high. Amazon can be a little pricey too sometimes. I've been doing some shopping on Amazon and I like it a lot more than eBay. eBay does have a few better things about it though...

Bought some games and manga for cheap on Amazon again.

Deus Ex: Invisible War - $5.98

3X.jpg

Cold Fear - $6.48

34418.jpg

Chobits - volume 8 $3

manga-4496-chobits-vol-8-.jpg

Gantz - volume 9 $10

Gantz-9.jpg

Gantz - volume 10 $10

15558.jpg

I know have the complete set of Chobits since there are only 8 volumes of the manga and I will stop buying Gantz for awhile since I have the first 10 volumes which I believe is the entire first story arc of the series because volumes 11-20 are in blue and 21-30 are black.

Bought some games and manga for cheap on Amazon again.

Deus Ex: Invisible War - $5.98

3X.jpg

Cold Fear - $6.48

34418.jpg

Chobits - volume 8 $3

manga-4496-chobits-vol-8-.jpg

Gantz - volume 9 $10

Gantz-9.jpg

Gantz - volume 10 $10

15558.jpg

I know have the complete set of Chobits since there are only 8 volumes of the manga and I will stop buying Gantz for awhile since I have the first 10 volumes which I believe is the entire first story arc of the series because volumes 11-20 are in blue and 21-30 are black.

Well goddamn, Deth. You're really eating up this thread, aren't you? Haha, what's Gantz about? It looks cool everytime you post it on here but I've never actually looked into it.

Well goddamn, Deth. You're really eating up this thread, aren't you? Haha, what's Gantz about? It looks cool everytime you post it on here but I've never actually looked into it.

I'll try and keep it short so I don't spoil anything. It's about a group of random people that die in accidents (well most of them) and are transported to an empty apartment in Tokyo. The only thing in the room is a big black ball called Gantz. Random people materialize after "dying" and are made to go on missions to exterminate aliens. The ball presents a brief explanation of the target and what it looks like. Gantz opens up and the people in the room are presented with weapons and these black suits which I think works on adrenaline. :hmm: Each alien gets harder and harder to kill. They work as a team, but there is no true teamwork as they have to fight for themselves because of a point system. You're awarded points for each alien you kill. You're not awarded any if you just survive the round. If you get 100 points, you get to choose to have your memory erased about everything you know about Gantz or you can choose to revive someone who died while hunting aliens. It's very graphic with a lot of gore, nudity and language. I can't find it in any stores since it's rated 18+ for mature readers. Every other manga you see like Naruto is T for 13+ or OT for 16+. I went nuts on Amazon when I found out that they had them in English new and for a little cheaper than retail. I have both Season 1 and 2 of the anime in box sets. Anime is nowhere near as good as the manga, but it's still nice to have. :) Someone on here recommended the series to me a few months ago and I'm just hooked. I have both live action movies too.