What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

My last purchase was a PSN Card with 20€ euros (PT) to buy the PS Plus for 3 months and I also buyed Sonic the Hedgehog I for my brother but he don't like it, well, it's mine now, and some games free from PSN like LittleBigPlanet 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Playing now for platinum), Motorstorm apocalypse, infamous 2, etc...

• 2 weeks later...

PS Vita WiFi, Uncharted Golden Abyss, 8GB memory card, a Vita accessory pack, $50US & $20US Playstation Network codes,Gosick pt1, Legend of the Legendary Heroes pt1, Mahoromatic complete series and Rozen Maiden Overture.

I also ordered Persona 4 Golden, Hatsune Miku Project Diva f, Little Busters! Converted Edition, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND, Accel World -Ginyoku no Kakusei- LE(PS3) and The iDOLM@STER M@ster Artist 02 - First Season 03 Hoshii Miki.

Went out with my parents to help look for a refrigerator to replace our broken one. I helped pay a bit then we went to the mall. I went to Gamestop and bought a PSP 3000 for $80. I also bought a few games.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories $19

vice_city_stories_psp_cover.jpg

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories - $14

1265121463_silent-hill-shattered-memories-ps2.jpg

I already have GTA:VCS on the PS2, but I bought it again for the PSP for when I wanna kill on the go. I really wanted Chinatown Wars, but the only copy they had had no coverart so I went to Newbury Comics on the other side of the mall and actually got it for a few bucks cheaper. :) I also bought 2 CD's for myself and some stuff my sister wanted.

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars $11

gtaCHinatown_psp.jpg

Nine Inch Nails - March of the Pigs EP $3

2353859288_ac811ae5ac.jpg

Nine Inch Nails - Broken EP $5

600px-Nin-broken.jpg

• Like 1

After work my mom and I went to the Savers across the street then we went to MovieStop and GameStop.

From Savers

Who am I? - $1.99

WhoAmI.jpg

From MovieStop

Gantz - $24.99

B0050MB5JI01LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Gantz II Perfect Answer - $24.99

gantzii_blu-ray.jpg

From GameStop

Metal Gear Ac!d - $3.59

box-l-1.jpg

SOCOM: US Navy SEALS: Fireteam Bravo - $3.59

socom-fireteam-bravo-psp.jpg

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - $17.99

5675695e80d1fcf7af1da703e36a948c-Grand_Theft_Auto__Liberty_City_Stories.jpg

I also found Silent Hill 4 with the actual case and manual. I brought it up with me when I went to buy everything else and they took at least 20 or 30 minutes looking for it and finally gave up and said that they can't find it. I told the cashier that all I wanted was the case for a replacement and I got it for free :)

• Like 1