What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Dragon Ball Z - Dragon Box 1 $117.97

912ULwZPVXL_AA1500_.jpg

It's $100+ because it's rare and OOP. I've seen some comparisons of different DBZ versions and the quality on the Dragon Box is far superior compared to the remastered Seasons in those fugly orange boxes. The remasterd seasons chop off a lot and the quality is pretty shitty compared to the Dragon Box. The Box has better quality and the detail looks a lot better. Every true fan should try and find these boxes. Dragon Box 2 is even rarer and usually goes for $300-$600 :( I could ask my parents for that as a Christmas present or I'll have to do some serious saving and ask for a shitload of more hours. TT_TT Dragon Boxes 3-7 fortunately are between the $30-$50 region.

• Like 1

photo-full.jpg

...Except not really HD. I got the LE Dreamcast version, but if they had a PS3 version, it would have been a tough choice between PS3 and Dreamcast. It was only a really easy choice because the only HD console they had it for was 360, and I don't have one of those anymore, and no desire to get another one for one or two games.

• Like 1

photo-full.jpg

...Except not really HD. I got the LE Dreamcast version, but if they had a PS3 version, it would have been a tough choice between PS3 and Dreamcast. It was only a really easy choice because the only HD console they had it for was 360, and I don't have one of those anymore, and no desire to get another one for one or two games.

Where did you get it and how much was it? I'm looking for the Dreamcast version too. I saw a vid that AlphaOmegaSin made the other day and he gave it nothing but praise.

Where did you get it and how much was it? I'm looking for the Dreamcast version too. I saw a vid that AlphaOmegaSin made the other day and he gave it nothing but praise.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/573261866/pier-solar-hd-an-rpg-for-xbox360-pc-mac-linux-and

Dreamcast LE is $125+

Plain Dreamcast game is $49+

I went with the LE since I don't have any Dreamcast LEs due to getting the system only two years ago. The fact that I actually have a stable income now helped quite a lot in my decision.

http://www.kickstart...c-mac-linux-and

Dreamcast LE is $125+

Plain Dreamcast game is $49+

I went with the LE since I don't have any Dreamcast LEs due to getting the system only two years ago. The fact that I actually have a stable income now helped quite a lot in my decision.

Wow you get a lot for $125. I'm trying to pinch my pennies atm so I got the original for Dreamcast. There sure are a lot of different versions! Any idea on a release date? The original one for the Dreamcast says estimated Dec 2013 x_x

Edited by Electoral College

Went to Newbury Comics to check out their vinyl section and came home with some goodies. There were some more that I wanted to bring home, but I thought against it :(

Kraftwerk - Radio-Activity $12

radio.jpg

Kraftwerk - The Man Machine $12

1301148277_kraftwerk-man-machine.jpg

Kraftwerk - Trans Europe Express $12

kraftexpress.jpg

Boris - Heavy Rocks $24

634457544123.jpg

It really is just all purple. You can make out the band name and the track list on the back if you tilt it in the light. Pretty neat.

Wow you get a lot for $125. I'm trying to pinch my pennies atm so I got the original for Dreamcast. There sure are a lot of different versions! Any idea on a release date? The original one for the Dreamcast says estimated Dec 2013 x_x

No idea other than the Dec 2013 for all of the versions. I do have Pier Solar for Genesis, but I'm a sucker for anything Dreamcast. Plus it'd be cool to have the book and a Dreamcast LE. Even that though, I remember ordering in December 2010 and not receiving it until March 2011.

No idea other than the Dec 2013 for all of the versions. I do have Pier Solar for Genesis, but I'm a sucker for anything Dreamcast. Plus it'd be cool to have the book and a Dreamcast LE. Even that though, I remember ordering in December 2010 and not receiving it until March 2011.

Dec 10 - Mar 11 isn't as long as Nov 12 - Dec 13 :(