Project Platinum: Metal Gear (old->closed)

Xionx

I'd like to sign up too... Maybe this way I will finally get to finish the second one and start the fourh one.

So I have

Metal Gear Solid 3 on PS3

MG V: Ground Zeroes on PS4

MG V: The Phantom Pain on PS4 (this is part of the Platinum Rain Day so the plat will actually wait until January but it is plat ready with a simple task left)

Does that put in both Teddy Bear and Diamond Dog categories (and Silver Trophy) or something else?

I've plat'd/100%'d:

MGS4 (PS3)
MGR (PS3)
MGS Ground Zeroes (PS4)

So sign me up for a... well, I'm not sure what that exactly gets me haha (Turtle?)

Is there any difference between the platform versions of these various games?  Curious why the PP plat isn't simply for completing all unique titles.  Not sure what value is added to the MGS gaming experience by repeating stories on inferior platforms, especially if it's the exact same story and gameplay (for instance, if I beat Phantom Pain on PS4, what value or challenge does replaying it on PS3 add? Same with PS3 to Vita). 

Thanks.  

Edited by cornhed

I have plats for:

MGS2: Sons of Liberty HD (PS3 & Vita)

MGS3: Snake Eater HD(PS3 & Vita)

MGS4: Guns of the Patriots

MGSV: The Phantom Pain (PS4)

MGS: Peace Walker HD

MGR: Revengeance (non 100% completion, don't have any DLCs for this game...)

And 100% completion for MGSV: Ground Zeroes (PS4 version)

So .... everything is up to date :) sorry again for the long delay :) i try to keep it up frequently . very stressful time :)

THanks for joining here btw , very nice to see so many ppl trying hard for all the nice MGS Emblems.  It is by far the hardest PP , so im still waiting for the glory Platinum rank unlock .

• 4 weeks later...

Question: Do I need to post here every time that I get a plat related to the PP even if it might not net me any new emblems?

I'm asking because I got the Peace Walker plat today and I wonder if I have to give updates of my own for every plat obtained.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Question: Do I need to post here every time that I get a plat related to the PP even if it might not net me any new emblems?

I'm asking because I got the Peace Walker plat today and I wonder if I have to give updates of my own for every plat obtained.

You don't have to give updates every time you unlock a PP-related platinum, just when you have enough to unlock a new emblem.

• Like 1

I have the following Platinum/100%:

MGS2: Sons of Liberty HD (PS3 & Vita)

MGS3: Snake Eater HD(PS3 & Vita)

MGS4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3)

MGS: Peace Walker HD (PS3)

MGS: Ground Zeroes (PS3)

MGSV: The Phantom Pain (PS4)

Seems like only Rising left (which I plan to start soon) to get The Boss Emblem

Added :) letz go , get this ninja emblem :)

Sign me up please. I just got my first MGS plat with MGS3 on the vita.  :D

nice gz :) earned teddy bear emblem

May I sign up for both the Teddy Bear and Turtle Emblem? Just popped the platinum for Metal Gear Rising. :D

Of cause you can :) added.

TheLastSurvivorD already answered perfectly :) you dont have to , but feel free to tell us when you beat a game :) even without earning a rank it is nice to hear the progress :)

I'd like to sign up with the emblems of Raven and Teddy Bear, I have the plats of:

• Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
  • Metal Gear Solid 2
  • Metal Gear Solid 3
  • Metal Gear Solid 4

added !

• Like 1