Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

LittleBigPlanet Karting is apparently having its servers closed at the end of august, guess that means it'll be knocked down to a bonus award ): 

Original Thread
Sony's site says "On August 31, 2016  Sony Interactive Entertainment America will terminate the online service for Little Big Planet Karting for the PlayStation®3 system."

LittleBigPlanet Karting is apparently having its servers closed at the end of august, guess that means it'll be knocked down to a bonus award ): 

Original Thread

Sony's site says "On August 31, 2016  Sony Interactive Entertainment America will terminate the online service for Little Big Planet Karting for the PlayStation®3 system."

Worse than that, without LBP Karting there aren't 5 distinct attainable platinums in the series. What happens to the PP? Does it say "grandfathered in" or will it be slashed?

Worse than that, without LBP Karting there aren't 5 distinct attainable platinums in the series. What happens to the PP? Does it say "grandfathered in" or will it be slashed?

It stays

When a game's platinum from a 5 game-PP becomes unobtainable then you'll only need 4 platinums to obtain platinum rank. Whether or not the unobtainable game still counts depends on the opinion of the PP creator. The platinum rank must always be obtainable for everyone, otherwise PP threads would lose their purpose.

I'm not going to ask people to lock their threads, so even if a PP ends up with only 4 obtainable games it'll still count as a genuine PP thread.

• Like 2

What about a Simulator PP? There's the Sims, Goat Simulator, Farming Simulator (lots of them), and maybe Minecraft?

That could work, there are more than 5 unique plats:

1. MySims SkyHeroes
  2. The Sims 3
  3. The Sims 3: Pets
  4. Farming Simulator
  5. Farming Simulator 14
  6. Farming Simulator 15
  7. Farming Simulator 16
  8. Goat Simulator
  9. Minecraft
  10. Catlateral Damage (not sure about this one)

100% games

1. Farming Simulator
  2. HTR+ Slot Car Simulation
  3. Aabs Animals

Maybe a special emblem for Surgeon Simulator and Minecraft Story Mode?

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I'm sure he will be okay with it, like with the other games :awesome:

I don't really want to do that. I could say that Doom had a true series installment so it was natural to give it up. BattleFantasia was an Arc Sys Fighter, and that thread might not have worked without giving it up. Really though, what it boils down to is that I actually want to play SS and never gave a rats ass about either of the other games. :D

I think I might want to reserve the vocaloid one that akira dropped.

1. Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F (west lists and jp list)
  2. Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F 2nd
  3. Hatsune Miku Project DIVA X
  4. IA/VT Colorful
  5. うた組み575 (Utakumi 575)

and then as bonuses

It would be import heavy and require stacking. Also let me know if there are other vocaloid games I missed.

I'm actually volunteering for this one, so you know how badly I want it to happen :P

I finally got this thing up.

• Like 1

absolutely #rekt

Actually I was going for "shots fired :awesome: ".

Hmm Project Platinum about Sandbox games?? Sure they have Assassin's Creed and GTA's on thread but I think having something for all of them including Prototype and Saint's Row would be nice

I believe the Saints Row games have already been claimed, but you can search the first post to see if there are at least 5 unclaimed sandbox games.