Looking For Vita Friends

fresquinho

Hi. I have a Vita. It's very clean and shiny. I wax it every few days. Hand wax. So it's very smooth. Like a baby butt. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone can add me if they like. Right now i'm trying to clean up the trophies for Run Sackboy! Run! and then will be moving on to some more Hyperdimension Neptunia games. I would also love to get the platinum for Dead or Alive 5 Plus if anyone else has it and wants to grind out the online trophies. 

PSN: kubriciansplanet 

Put psnprofiles in the comment please

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KaylanaTheShield said:

Feel free to add me! KaylanaTheShield. I'm on my Vita virtually everyday. I mostly play visual novel or single player games, but if anyone recommends a good multiplayer game I'd be interested in joining in. =)

Sent ya a request!

Anyone is free to add me as well. KawaiiSlowpoke.

Currently just got a vita and getting back into console gaming (:

Feel free to add me! My PSN ID is the same as my name on here, ughrora. I'm usually playing visual novels, JRPGs, or rhythm games, but I'm always up for trying out some multiplayer stuff! Or even if you just wanna chat in a party, I'm up for that too!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone I don't mind getting more friends for my Vita I usually play more on my PS3 with others but I do have a couple of games with co-op for my Vita. 

I play mostly RPGs and FPS but I like almost every tipe of game. 

Add me if you so desired my PSN:Zerefe1984 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Currently playing Zero Time: Dilemma. Love the Vita and its a shame it wasn't received and supported long enough. Feel free to add me, I don't have any multiplayer games at the moment but happy to join anyone if I can manage to get the game or just have more friends.

Add me: Kazurk7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am looking to get a number of trophies cleared before the servers (eventually) switch off. Please add me (nsx555nsx555) if you have any interest in getting online trophies for any of the following games:

Unit 13

Virtua Tennis 4

Ridge Racer

Killzone Mercenary

Need for Speed

Little Deviants

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...