fresquinho

Looking For Vita Friends

449 posts in this topic

Feel free to add! Always on the lookout for vita players!

Hi. I have a Vita. It's very clean and shiny. I wax it every few days. Hand wax. So it's very smooth. Like a baby butt. 

(Posting from my PS Vita)

My PSN is TheNotNoob2.

I have Unit 13, Toukiden 2 (free version), and a few other games. I like war games. I accept most Friend Requests. I'm almost ALWAYS on.

You can add me. I'm not really ever on though, been playing on my other vita. I trying to 100% Vaykyrie Drive Bhikkhuni(EU).

Anyone can add me if they like. Right now i'm trying to clean up the trophies for Run Sackboy! Run! and then will be moving on to some more Hyperdimension Neptunia games. I would also love to get the platinum for Dead or Alive 5 Plus if anyone else has it and wants to grind out the online trophies. 

PSN: kubriciansplanet 

Put psnprofiles in the comment please

Feel free to add me! KaylanaTheShield. I'm on my Vita virtually everyday. I mostly play visual novel or single player games, but if anyone recommends a good multiplayer game I'd be interested in joining in. =)

1 hour ago, KaylanaTheShield said:

Feel free to add me! KaylanaTheShield. I'm on my Vita virtually everyday. I mostly play visual novel or single player games, but if anyone recommends a good multiplayer game I'd be interested in joining in. =)

Sent ya a request!

Anyone is free to add me as well. KawaiiSlowpoke.

Currently just got a vita and getting back into console gaming (:

Feel free to add me! My PSN ID is the same as my name on here, ughrora. I'm usually playing visual novels, JRPGs, or rhythm games, but I'm always up for trying out some multiplayer stuff! Or even if you just wanna chat in a party, I'm up for that too!

Hello everyone I don't mind getting more friends for my Vita I usually play more on my PS3 with others but I do have a couple of games with co-op for my Vita. 

I play mostly RPGs and FPS but I like almost every tipe of game. 

Add me if you so desired my PSN:Zerefe1984 

I don't have multiplayer games on Vita but I still have the console that I use from time to time.

Feel free to add me: RaydenRedfield.

Edited by Aiming-Amy

I'm looking for vita boosting friends. Upcoming games I'm wishing to boost are unit 13 and motorstorm rc. And in the future we could do more titles :D

Currently playing Zero Time: Dilemma. Love the Vita and its a shame it wasn't received and supported long enough. Feel free to add me, I don't have any multiplayer games at the moment but happy to join anyone if I can manage to get the game or just have more friends.

Add me: Kazurk7

Next would be dead or alive 5 think. But if i found a player for the had hoc trophy

I am looking to get a number of trophies cleared before the servers (eventually) switch off. Please add me (nsx555nsx555) if you have any interest in getting online trophies for any of the following games:

Unit 13

Virtua Tennis 4

Ridge Racer

Killzone Mercenary

Need for Speed

Little Deviants

Thanks

Feel free to add me. I’m not working in a specific game right now, but I have a average library of games and am willing to help if needed.

Hello, 

I am looking for some Vita friends to play borderlands 2 that I just bought. Anyone around interested ?

Feel free to add me. I have tons of vita games and I'd really like to plat more mp-ones.

Thanks,  I am adding you just now. Hoping we can get the online trophy about reviving a friend quickly

Hello guys
Need some Vita friends to get online trophies for Resistance Burning Skies :)