Compliments to the chef.

I could add direct payment from cards, I didn't originally because I figured no one would trust it.

I don't know about others, but I am quite used to doing it that way with many sites these days, including PSN and Steam. I don't think anyone would think anything here is untrustworthy, and our banks do a pretty good job over covering things anyway. It would certainly encourage people like me to hand over some money to you if you offered that method as well :)

I could add direct payment from cards, I didn't originally because I figured no one would trust it.

I think there's enough places offering this now to where it's becoming more trustworthy. Also I'm assuming most people wanting a premium upgrade will have spent enough time here to know it's all legit. Personally I think it's a good idea ^_^

Personally, I think it's a good idea too. I used PayPal myself but felt anxious using it and would've definitely used a direct payment instead if there was an option

I don't know about others, but I am quite used to doing it that way with many sites these days, including PSN and Steam. I don't think anyone would think anything here is untrustworthy, and our banks do a pretty good job over covering things anyway. It would certainly encourage people like me to hand over some money to you if you offered that method as well :)

I think there's enough places offering this now to where it's becoming more trustworthy. Also I'm assuming most people wanting a premium upgrade will have spent enough time here to know it's all legit. Personally I think it's a good idea ^_^

Well, I'm already upgraded to premium.  Took that as my reward for Parker's giveaway.  If I did ever upgrade myself, I wouldn't have used Paypal and would have preferred using my card. 

Time to open them flood gates, Sly? ;)

• Like 1

I'm a little surprised people would be more willing to trust a "hey, gimme your credit card info" on a third party trophy tracking site... then to filter it through a reputable service like PayPal.  Not that there's ever a reason to not trust PSNProfiles, but still. xD

Edited by PleaseHoldOn

...Mango knows more, interrogate him!

*slaps Mango* TELL ME THE GOOD STUFF

Well... Okay... I'll say that there may or may not be a mandatory landing page that requires you to donate $1 each time for mango abuse prevention and awareness (which is also my personal savings account). Amazing, right?

Right?

*Quickly rolls away*

Nah but you guys are gonna like the update, lol

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 4

Well... Okay... I'll say that there may or may not be a mandatory landing page that requires you to donate $1 each time for mango abuse prevention and awareness (which is also my personal savings account). Amazing, right?

Right?

*Quickly rolls away*

Nah but you guys are gonna like the update, lol

I can only imagine his next meal after the site update :holy:

how-to-dice-a-mango.jpg

• Like 4

I'm a little surprised people would be more willing to trust a "hey, gimme your credit card info" on a third party trophy tracking site... then to filter it through a reputable service like PayPal.  Not that there's ever a reason to not trust PSNProfiles, but still. xD

Paypal has screwed me out of a lot of money. I'll gladly risk a $10 charge with any merchant account that Sly trusts, as I'll still have my credit card issuer also providing protection if something goes wrong. There is no challenging Paypal when they make a decision and take money from accounts.

• Like 1