Project Platinum: Ratchet & Clank

Dragon-Archon

Take me to the Q Force, I have three such Plats!

Welcome Cadet, enjoy being Qwark's servant ;).

How come I haven't noticed this thread yet!? Ahem...

LittleBlueMacaw reporting for duty, sir!

I would like to join the Lombax Praetorian! I have completed all games...uhm, missions as you commanded. I hope my records impresses you and it would be an honor to assist the guardians of the universe!

*squawk*

Excellent work, we're most impressed by your results. Welcome to the Praetorians :highfive:.

Seeing as Tools and Booty dont have a plat, I only have the one, Crack in Time

It's a shame those games have no trophy support.

Finished "Into the Nexus" plat this morning. Goodbye Q-force Cadet, hello Squishy Vanquisher and my new autographed Courtney Gears CD. Could life get any better? Woohoo!

Awesome, enjoy hunting squishies :D. And yeah, a Courtney Gears CD is the best goodie :dance:.

Alright, Ratchet and Clank. I've gotten two platinums for this series. 

I got Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time & Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus. 

Awesome, the Zonis appreciate your help.

• Like 1

UPDATE

R&C 1 -2 - 3 are achieved so moving up to Squishy Vanquisher  B)

Great work, congrats with your promotion. Have fun hunting squishies :devil:.

Sign me up for the Zoni caretaker.

I  have Ratchet and Clank 2 and 3 platted, more to come soon hopefully

Nice, good luck maintaining the Great Clock.

1. Ratchet & Clank
  2. Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando
  3. Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal

I have these three platinums, can I join please, cause i'm playing the ratchet and clanks for the rain of platinums thing :P

Any excuse to play as my favorite lombax :)

Awesome, have fun at Qwark's academy fellow PRD participant :highfive:.

• Like 1

I´ve got these, I think that's all of them.

• Ratchet & Clank
  • Ratchet & Clank 2
  • Ratchet & Clank 3
  • Ratchet Deadlocked
  • Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time
  • Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
  • Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
  • Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus

Yeah that's all of them for now, welcome to the Praetorians :highfive:.

I made a fan banner for the Zoni Caretaker title. Well, actually, it's just a cut and cropped screenie but still, it fits the whole title.

zonimaster.jpgB)

Anyways, as you can tell, I'm working on Crack in Time right now to try to get my fourth game(it's a PRD game so I will not be platting it but I'll have one trophy left, probably the Blaster Runs Really Hot because I, for the love of Orvus's spawn, CANNOT break 9000 on that piece of trash arcade game because I get swarmed and hit too many times and three lives isn't enough :angry: )

I'm already at the Korthos sector and did a few things there and should be going to Tombli next. Hard difficulty is kicking my behind but you gotta do it.

I'd like to jump in!!

I have plats for R&C, R&C2 and R&C3, hopefully I'll be getting more soon xD

Awesome, welcome cadet. Have fun being Qwark's lackey :P.

I made a fan banner for the Zoni Caretaker title. Well, actually, it's just a cut and cropped screenie but still, it fits the whole title.

zonimaster.jpgB)

Anyways, as you can tell, I'm working on Crack in Time right now to try to get my fourth game(it's a PRD game so I will not be platting it but I'll have one trophy left, probably the Blaster Runs Really Hot because I, for the love of Orvus's spawn, CANNOT break 9000 on that piece of trash arcade game because I get swarmed and hit too many times and three lives isn't enough :angry: )

I'm already at the Korthos sector and did a few things there and should be going to Tombli next. Hard difficulty is kicking my behind but you gotta do it.

I'd advise to save another trophy for last, that one is really annoying. I remember the spawns being fixed so just memorize where they're coming from. Saving civilians gives you bonus items and once the blaster overloads, it can shoot a mega laser beam. You can also play it with 2 people, so ask a friend/family member to help you out.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

I'd advise to save another trophy for last, that one is really annoying. I remember the spawns being fixed so just memorize where they're coming from. Saving civilians gives you bonus items and once the blaster overloads, it can shoot a mega laser beam. You can also play it with 2 people, so ask a friend/family member to help you out.

Er, yeah, you have a point. I already will probably be burning half of New Year's Day trying to get through a stupid Carol Run in Where The Wild Things Are without crashing, I don't really want to overload on semi-difficult trophies. Well, I've finished the main story and got the three difficulty trophies, so now I'm at 74% and rewound time(that might be bad) back to just before the final battle so I can fight Lord Vorselon the last time. I'm sure I can change the difficulty to easy so maybe that will help me with the score. I didn't know you could actually play 2 players. Sadly, the only people I know I could trust to co-op with are people who don't play video games(my parents) and would be total noobs. I did get to 8500 or so once so I'll just have to keep trying. I'll do the challenge mode trophy first since it shoudl be really easy to ace - once I got RYNO5, the bosses were easy to deal with. I've upgraded all my weapons to max level save the RYNO5 and Cryomine - that last weapon is a pain to level up. :(

Other than that, all I need to do is win the Raritarium Tournament(I did get to Wave 16 before dying once I got the RYNO5), get the last four gold bolts from the Great Clock(the time puzzles, eh) and kill Vorselon for good and visit the Insomniac Museum(which was missing between Up Your Arsenal and this game). Wish me luck tomorrow! ;)

Add me for squishy vanquisher, I got

Ratchet and Clank 1

Ratchet and Clank 2

Ratchet and Clank 3

Ratchet Deadlocked

Ratchet and Clank: Crack in Time

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus

I have all 4 one, is it fun enough to platinum?

And is full frontal assault good enough to buy?

Nice work, have fun hunting squishies :D.

A4O does have the usual R&C humour, but it feels a bit different. It's intended to be a co-op game, but you can play it solo and get all the co-op trophies yourself if you have 2 controllers.

Er, yeah, you have a point. I already will probably be burning half of New Year's Day trying to get through a stupid Carol Run in Where The Wild Things Are without crashing, I don't really want to overload on semi-difficult trophies. Well, I've finished the main story and got the three difficulty trophies, so now I'm at 74% and rewound time(that might be bad) back to just before the final battle so I can fight Lord Vorselon the last time. I'm sure I can change the difficulty to easy so maybe that will help me with the score. I didn't know you could actually play 2 players. Sadly, the only people I know I could trust to co-op with are people who don't play video games(my parents) and would be total noobs. I did get to 8500 or so once so I'll just have to keep trying. I'll do the challenge mode trophy first since it shoudl be really easy to ace - once I got RYNO5, the bosses were easy to deal with. I've upgraded all my weapons to max level save the RYNO5 and Cryomine - that last weapon is a pain to level up. :(

Other than that, all I need to do is win the Raritarium Tournament(I did get to Wave 16 before dying once I got the RYNO5), get the last four gold bolts from the Great Clock(the time puzzles, eh) and kill Vorselon for good and visit the Insomniac Museum(which was missing between Up Your Arsenal and this game). Wish me luck tomorrow! ;)

Oh right, playing on Hard difficulty makes it a lot more difficult. I don't think you can switch between difficulties after starting a playthrough, so you'd have to do it on Challenge Mode and set the difficulty to easy. I'd save the trophy for visiting the Insomniac Museum for last, in Challenge Mode you can visit it from the start. Good luck.

Pretty sure I'm a Lombax Praetorian so sign me up, Might as well since i have the 8 Plats still considering getting the Vita Plats on top. Now I've seen these gotta get to work on the other PP threads too. 

Awesome, welcome Praetorian :D.

Add me for squishy vanquisher, I got

Ratchet and Clank 1

Ratchet and Clank 2

Ratchet and Clank 3

Ratchet Deadlocked

Ratchet and Clank: Crack in Time

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus

I have all 4 one, is it fun enough to platinum?

And is full frontal assault good enough to buy?

So I'm doing All-4-One right now as my final R&C platinum and I'm really not having a good time. I think it's probably more fun to play online in coop but servers are completely empty. Let me know if you decide to go for it and we can help each other with the Connected trophy (contrary to what trophy guides say, you actually need to play online with another person). 

Iirc, when you buy Full Frontal Assault you get Deadlocked for free. But if you buy Deadlocked...you don't get Full Frontal Assault for free. Seeing as how you already have Deadlocked, I'm sorry! FFA is okay in my opinion, you could probably find it for cheap now and I wouldn't pay too much for it.

Oh right Dragon-Archon - I have 7 plats now since I finished FFA recently! Still a Squishy Vanquishor, but one step closer to Praetorian!

Thanks for putting this Project Platinum together. It really is motivating me to go through my backlog.

Oh right Dragon-Archon - I have 7 plats now since I finished FFA recently! Still a Squishy Vanquishor, but one step closer to Praetorian!

Thanks for putting this Project Platinum together. It really is motivating me to go through my backlog.

Awesome, nice work :yay:.

You're welcome, glad to know it's motivating you :D.

Edited by Dragon-Archon