Project Platinum: Ratchet & Clank

Dragon-Archon

Geez, no avatar and you're already close to the Lombax Guard! I'm jealous. When I get to those two games that need a boos(All 4 One and Full Frontal Assault) I hope to create some boosting sessions so I can get those stupid on-line trophies out of the way.

Dragon-Archon, can we make a special title for those who platinum both ports of the original trilogy of PS3 and Vita? It would give me incentive to buy the Vita versions of the games since the LEGO Batman Vita versions were not as great as the PS3 versions.

Edited by Maphantom238

The Ratchet and Clank platinums that I've achieved:

.Ratchet and Clank

.Ratchet and Clank 2

.Ratchet and Clank 3

.Ratchet:Deadlocked

.Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time

.Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus

Im only missing two platinums from the series which are Full Frontal force and All 4 One which I won't be achieving any of them 2 because they are mainly Co-Op playable which sucks ass.

ZachBoardyHD.png

This is actually a nice thread and gives me ideas if you know what I mean  :eyebrow:

Qualification for Hall of Fame entry into the Zoni Care Taker position: 

-I have the Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time's Platinum Trophy.

Additional game recommendation:

- Playstation Move Heroes

Now this isn't just a Ratchet & Clank game, that title is legitimately shared with Jak and Sly Cooper, but it's still fairly part a Ratchet's game with similar R&C mechanics and gameplay from his actual series (some of his universe levels, music, and items are even in the game), unlike Playstation All Stars.. a game that may have Ratchet in it, but the story does not heavily involve him and he is not a or the main character in the story.

LOL, it seems every rank has almost the exact same amount of people :lol:.

As far as the gaming world is concerned, PS Move Heroes doesnt exist. But yeah, I have the PS ABR stacks :P

Lol, I get that reaction a lot.

BTW, did Floriiss make those images for the other parts of the thread like general information?

No, he only did the banner. I created those titles myself.

Been waiting for this one. Only missing Deadlocked (soon). All on ps3. Also done Tools of Destruction and Quest for Booty :)

Nice, I wish Tools of Destruction and Quest for Booty also had trophies. Played ToD almost as much as Up Your Arsenal.

Ah whew you can't torture me with this one!

Noooooo!!! You should really try the R&C games though.

Dragon-Archon, can we make a special title for those who platinum both ports of the original trilogy of PS3 and Vita? It would give me incentive to buy the Vita versions of the games since the LEGO Batman Vita versions were not as great as the PS3 versions.

The Vita versions have terrible controls and I don't want to force people to get that ugly plat another 3 times. I think 5 times is more than enough.

This is actually a nice thread and gives me ideas if you know what I mean  :eyebrow:

Additional game recommendation:

- Playstation Move Heroes

Now this isn't just a Ratchet & Clank game, that title is legitimately shared with Jak and Sly Cooper, but it's still fairly part a Ratchet's game with similar R&C mechanics and gameplay from his actual series (some of his universe levels, music, and items are even in the game), unlike Playstation All Stars.. a game that may have Ratchet in it, but the story does not heavily involve him and he is not a or the main character in the story.

If you're planning to create a PP Jak & Daxter, you should know that a series must have 5 unique games before you can start one. Check out the link in the OP to the PP General info and Database thread for all the requirements.

Only Mayus must have the Playstation Move Heroes and both the PASBR plats.

I have all 8 of them... Add me Lord Archon.. I wanna feel special

Lol, added you. Welcome to the Lombax Praetorians. Now you can feel special.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

The Vita versions have terrible controls and I don't want to force people to get that ugly plat another 3 times. I think 5 times is more than enough.

Thanks for warning me about the Vita ports' controls, I didn't know they sucked Lombax-- er, NVM. :| Glad you stopped me from getting the Vita ports - I didn't really want to go through the race trophies AGAIN. Once on the Hoverboard races and Bike races in GC is enough, THANXBAI. :angry:

Need to get started on Crack in Time again soon, Ratchet is probably getting bored standing around the Vela sector waiting for me to get him on his ship. :unsure:

Thanks for warning me about the Vita ports' controls, I didn't know they sucked Lombax-- er, NVM. :| Glad you stopped me from getting the Vita ports - I didn't really want to go through the race trophies AGAIN. Once on the Hoverboard races and Bike races in GC is enough, THANXBAI. :angry:

Need to get started on Crack in Time again soon, Ratchet is probably getting bored standing around the Vela sector waiting for me to get him on his ship. :unsure:

Lol, you're welcome. Yeah those races in R&C2 where so annoying, it took a long while to get used to it. I was never able to complete those on the PS2.

I have a platinum in:

Ratchet & Clank (PS3)

Ratchet & Clank (Vita)

Ratchet & Clank 2 (PS3)

Ratchet & Clank 2 (Vita)

Ratchet & Clank 3 (PS3)

Ratchet & Clank 3 (Vita)

Ratchet: Deadlocked

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

Ratchet & Clank: Q-Force/Full Frontal Assault

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus.

I should get around to Playstation Move Heroes sometime to truly finish the collection off... All I need when it comes to Jak and Sly, too :hmm:

• Like 3

Signing in.

My blaster runs really, really hot...but not hot enough:

1. Ratchet & Clank (PS3)
  2. Ratchet & Clank 2 (PS3)
  3. Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal (PS3)
  4. Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (PS3)
  5. Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (PS3)
  6. Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3)

​6/8, that makes me a Squishy Vanquisher. At least now I know what to call myself if I ever start a career in adult film industry  :giggle:

• Like 4

I love me some Ratchet & Clank!  :)

I have the platinum in 6 different Ratchet & Clank games, so I guess that makes me a Squishy Vanquisher. Assuming you wouldn't mind signing me up of course.  :D

• Ratchet & Clank
  • Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando
  • Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal
  • Ratchet: Deadlocked
  • Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
  • Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus

Love the thread BTW. I've been looking forward to this one!

I have a platinum in:

Ratchet & Clank (PS3)

Ratchet & Clank (Vita)

Ratchet & Clank 2 (PS3)

Ratchet & Clank 2 (Vita)

Ratchet & Clank 3 (PS3)

Ratchet & Clank 3 (Vita)

Ratchet: Deadlocked

Ratchet & Clank: Q-Force/Full Frontal Assault

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus.

I should get around to Playstation Move Heroes sometime to truly finish the collection off... All I need when it comes to Jak and Sly, too :hmm:

Great collection, I heard PMH is a terrible game though. Sucker Punch, Insomniac, and Naughty Dog didn't work on that game even though there was so much potential.

Signing in.

My blaster runs really, really hot...but not hot enough:

1. Ratchet & Clank (PS3)
  2. Ratchet & Clank 2 (PS3)
  3. Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal (PS3)
  4. Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (PS3)
  5. Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (PS3)
  6. Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3)

​6/8, that makes me a Squishy Vanquisher. At least now I know what to call myself if I ever start a career in adult film industry  :giggle:

Lol if that ever happens, your favorite games will probably be R&C Size Matters, Going Commando, and Quest for Booty :P.

I love me some Ratchet & Clank!  :)

I have the platinum in 6 different Ratchet & Clank games, so I guess that makes me a Squishy Vanquisher. Assuming you wouldn't mind signing me up of course.  :D

• Ratchet & Clank
  • Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando
  • Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal
  • Ratchet: Deadlocked
  • Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
  • Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus

Love the thread BTW. I've been looking forward to this one!

Thnx :D, sure I'll add you.

• Like 1

If you're planning to create a PP Jak & Daxter, you should know that a series must have 5 unique games before you can start one. Check out the link in the OP to the PP General info and Database thread for all the requirements.

Only Mayus must have the Playstation Move Heroes and both the PASBR plats.

R.I.P. (Hopefully a certain remaster happens and then that sequel Naughty Dog still have in the air.)

It's sad how I also cannot do one for the inFAMOUS or Resistance series.

Why only him??

WHAT IS THIS TRAVESTY :angry: You have that horrible Lombax, that annoying robot and that Greasy Nefarious forefront on the banner. And then WAYYYYYYY in the background you have a ghost of the greatest president this universe has ever seen.

The Trinity is not happy about this...they are not happy at all :shakefist: I will still join...but out of protest :|34e6tlt_th.jpg

Ratchet & Clank-PS3

Ratchet & Clank-Vita

Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando-PS3
Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando-Vita

Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal-PS3

Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal-Vita

Ratchet: Deadlock

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus

• Like 2

WHAT IS THIS TRAVESTY :angry: You have that horrible Lombax, that annoying robot and that Greasy Nefarious forefront on the banner. And then WAYYYYYYY in the background you have a ghost of the greatest president this universe has ever seen.

The Trinity is not happy about this...they are not happy at all :shakefist: I will still join...but out of protest :|34e6tlt_th.jpg

Ratchet & Clank-PS3

Ratchet & Clank-Vita

I knew it was only a matter of time before you showed up spouting your Pro-Qwark agenda nonsense dood :P

• Like 2

Ratchet & Clank-PS3

Ratchet & Clank-Vita

Sorry, there's a special rule for everyone named Dr_Mayus: you have to plat Playstation Move Heroes and both Playstation All-Star Battle Royale :devil:. I thought you'd go for the Q-force Cadet ranking.

Also if the trinity consisted of Nefarious, Yoshi, and Rise, I might take them seriously :P. At least Q-force Cadet isn't a bronze rank (only because there was no bronze trophy with Qwark's logo :ninja: ).

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Ratchet & Clank-PS3

Ratchet & Clank-Vita

I was waiting for your response to this as soon as I saw the thread. Plus, Captain Qwark and the Q-Force Cadets only represent the silver trophy group while Nefarious gets the gold and that Lombax the platinum.

• Like 1

Sorry, there's a special rule for everyone named Dr_Mayus: you have to plat Playstation Move Heroes and both Playstation All-Star Battle Royale :devil:. I thought you'd go for the Q-force Cadet ranking.

Also if the trinity consisted of Nefarious, Yoshi, and Rise, I might take them seriously :P. At least Q-force Cadet isn't a bronze rank (only because there was no bronze trophy with Qwark's logo :ninja: ).

Damn you Dragon :angry: I already have both PlayStation Allstars plats...and I am working on Move Heroes...as soon as the Project Platinum thing was announce I vowed I would get the platinum to the worst game that bears any resemblance to a Ratchet game.

Also those 3 wouldn't even make the B squad, which consists of Tingle, The Prince and Petey Piranha :shakefist:

I was waiting for your response to this as soon as I saw the thread. Plus, Captain Qwark and the Q-Force Cadets only represent the silver trophy group while Nefarious gets the gold and that Lombax the platinum.

I knew it was only a matter of time before you showed up spouting your Pro-Qwark agenda nonsense dood :P

Hey I have to stick up for the Trinity...no one else will :(