Project Platinum: Atelier

GarciaFever

I'd like to participate, if you don't mind! I currently have platinums in Ayesha and Escha & Logy so I'm an Alchemy Apprentice. Shallie and Rorona Plus are in my backlog and I'm planning to pick up the other Plus versions and the Arland Atelier trilogy at some point  :D

I'm an artisan since I have the plats for Rorona plus, totori, and Ayesha!

I'll get around to finishing Meruru and Escha/logy some day...

I think I'll join too. I only miss one platinum to be in honorable group 'Alchemy Masters', but still I have yet to finish Shallie.

All of you have been added.

• Like 1

Oh, I finally have Atelier thread I can spam with info :awesome:

Anyway, 2016 will bring us another Plat to earn =D

Escha and Logy Plus is coming in January!

http://gematsu.com/2015/10/yoru-no-nai-kuni-launches-early-april-nights-azure-west-atelier-escha-logy-plus-coming-west-january

Lol yeah, but until it gets released here in NA, I will hold off on adding that game to the list.

Why have I not seen this thread sooner!?

I love my Atelier games and just recently finished the Dusk series, with that being said I have platinum so far in...

• Atelier Totori
  • Atelier Meruru
  • Atelier Ayesha
  • Atelier Escha & Logy
  • Atelier Shallie

Looking forward to platinum all Atelier games some day and thank you for this project platinum!

Hey guys, I am a big jrpg guy and am looking for a new series to get into I havn't played before so ZI decided to give these games a go. I have never played any of them before and they have the arland trilogy at gamestop that comes with all 3 arland games. Would you say this is a good place to start if you have't played any of the games yet?

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/arland-atelier-trilogy/125436

Edited by Fozzyabear

Why have I not seen this thread sooner!?

I love my Atelier games and just recently finished the Dusk series, with that being said I have platinum so far in...

• Atelier Totori
  • Atelier Meruru
  • Atelier Ayesha
  • Atelier Escha & Logy
  • Atelier Shallie

Looking forward to platinum all Atelier games some day and thank you for this project platinum!

**added**

Hey guys, I am a big jrpg guy and am looking for a new series to get into I havn't played before so ZI decided to give these games a go. I have never played any of them before and they have the arland trilogy at gamestop that comes with all 3 arland games. Would you say this is a good place to start if you have't played any of the games yet?

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/arland-atelier-trilogy/125436

Definitely. 

Dusk trilogy (A-sha, Escha and Shallie) is considered more welcoming for newcomers but starting with Arland is also a great idea, especially when you have this bundle available :)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Alchemy Master \o/

mhmxfkH.png

I should plat Atelier Rorona Plus and Atelier Ayesha Plus someday... But with Tales of Zestiria (PC) and other upcoming jrpgs I don't see this happen any time soon haha.

An Alchemy Apprentice here.....I wanted to have the Rorolina image though  :(

Platinumed games:

**added both of you**