Just wanted to say hello :-)

MrTONyboii

Hello guys,

I my name is Tony and I'm 27 years old. I am a new member of the whole trophy hunting community and I just wanted to say I love it! I don't know how I managed to play games and not finish them entirely before. I came from the Xbox and I would like to say it's much cooler to say "Hi guys, I just got a new platinum!" than "Dude.. I got 1000 pts!" :D

When I am not gaming I am a software developer and a father of three wonderful children. 

I will collect my third trophy later today when I get the Heavy Rain platinum (which btw. is my favourite game of all time) - will it be too early for me to make a checklist?

Well I guess that's enough for a introduction. I can't wait to get to know you guys even better and participate in community events and just beat more games!

• Like 1

Howdy, Tony Boi!  :D 

Glad to have you on board!

You just made, if not, one of the best decision in your life to join this humble community.  B)  :pimp: 

Be prepare to be challenged and tickle your mind every now and then. This is by far, one of those online community whom, its members are looking

for some intellectual and 'senseful' conversations  :D 

Yes, of course, they'll be time for fooling and goofing around  :eyebrow: 

CONTEST/EVENTS/PRICES in the community should keep your hands tight - so be prepared!  :pimp: 

Very well then. So much for now.

​Btw... grew up loving those 'Norwegian Salmon' that my dad loves as well. 

So every time we got the chance to buy in the market/cold storage we will do so.  :) (but like, more than a decade ago and so)

Cheers, mate!

-Razgriz  

Thank you all for those friendly and welcoming words  :wave:

@SkyesUnholy

I was afraid that it was stupid to make it this early. I was surfing through the checklists and they all got like 20+ plats B)

@xf22Razgriz 

Glad to be here! And I love to be challenged both by games and other persons  xD I actually have a friend that makes some exclusive smoked salmon from the ocean straight outside my window. It is by far the best one I've tasted thus far (and since I am a norwegian guy, I guess I have tasted a lot of them :D). Might have to send a few of those to you as a (not so) secret santa gift this year :D

@RisingSenpai616

Haha  :D I guess this will be a tight race, or what?  :D The games I have done has been quite short games tho. Got a bit dissapointed by The Order 1886 - it was WAY shorter than I expected it would be! Will be doing some very rare plats also now that I am on a "roll"  :P

@A1rPun

Yeah I thought that premium was in order. I loved the site so why not support it, right?  :D I will definitely play Beyond: Two Souls at least  :) And I will play them again once the remakes of both Beyond and Heavy Rain arrives on the PS4! Can't wait for those! My go to language is C# and I love the power of C++. But coding is coding and syntax is easy to learn so what my job asks of me I will do  :P

@LxJingoizm

Yeah I am actually going to pick that game up (the remastered version) later today! I'm just gonna have to finish up the Peggle 2 game which my daughter installed by accident on my main account!! I am going to hunt for trophies, but only on games I want to play. I won't be a whore :P  And that game I did NOT want! haha..  :facepalm:

Oh HELL yeah! HEAVY RAIN 2!! HEAVY RAIN 2!!  :devil:

Thank you all for those friendly and welcoming words  :wave:

@SkyesUnholy

I was afraid that it was stupid to make it this early. I was surfing through the checklists and they all got like 20+ plats B)

@xf22Razgriz 

Glad to be here! And I love to be challenged both by games and other persons  xD I actually have a friend that makes some exclusive smoked salmon from the ocean straight outside my window. It is by far the best one I've tasted thus far (and since I am a norwegian guy, I guess I have tasted a lot of them :D). Might have to send a few of those to you as a (not so) secret santa gift this year :D

@RisingSenpai616

Haha  :D I guess this will be a tight race, or what?  :D The games I have done has been quite short games tho. Got a bit dissapointed by The Order 1886 - it was WAY shorter than I expected it would be! Will be doing some very rare plats also now that I am on a "roll"  :P

Everyone had to start somewhere! Making a checklist becomes more of a chore the longer you put it off xD

And a congrats in advance when you do get the platinum for Heavy Rain, a great game it is ^_^

@LittleLamb121

That's true and I will probably have it online by the end of the day :) I just got my Sony Xperia Z3 Compact Tablet to use on my DS4 controller (got the GCM10 to use with those gadgets) so my main focus right now is to play with it :D haha..

@Roster13

Can't you see it's the next-gen graphics for the remake? :D:P:D:P<3

Btw! Are there any way to play PS3 games remotely on the tablet? Would be awesome!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,

I my name is Tony and I'm 27 years old. I am a new member of the whole trophy hunting community and I just wanted to say I love it! I don't know how I managed to play games and not finish them entirely before. I came from the Xbox and I would like to say it's much cooler to say "Hi guys, I just got a new platinum!" than "Dude.. I got 1000 pts!" :D

When I am not gaming I am a software developer and a father of three wonderful children. 

I will collect my third trophy later today when I get the Heavy Rain platinum (which btw. is my favourite game of all time) - will it be too early for me to make a checklist?

Well I guess that's enough for a introduction. I can't wait to get to know you guys even better and participate in community events and just beat more games!

Haha, I always liked the idea of trophies rather than just a point system like XBOX live.

• 2 weeks later...