Tales of Project Platinum [Closed]

TheFinalEmblem

Sign me up, y0. I already have 3 'Tales of' games, and I need something to play while waiting for other stuff to release.

Kinda weird that Efreet is 6 games. It feels to far from Undine (by 3 games) and too close to Lord of Spirits which is only one more game.

Ah well. I have Xillia 1+2 and Hearts R so this makes me Undine. :D

Alright, you've both been added.

Well, I'm making you work for that Efreet rank, and you're basically at the end, so it being close to Lord of Spirits is like a reprieve of sorts.

Alright, you've both been added.

Well, I'm making you work for that Efreet rank, and you're basically at the end, so it being close to Lord of Spirits is like a reprieve of sorts.

I won't tell ya how to run it. Especially since I'm only going to be aiming for the top anyway. Don't need to be Efreet when you can be Lord of Spirits.

1, 3, 5, 7 just makes more sense to me than 1, 3, 6, 7 I guess.

I won't tell ya how to run it. Especially since I'm only going to be aiming for the top anyway. Don't need to be Efreet when you can be Lord of Spirits.

1, 3, 5, 7 just makes more sense to me than 1, 3, 6, 7 I guess.

Imo it takes the possibility of future games into consideration since 1-3-6 is common in other threads.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Imo it takes the possibility of future games into consideration since 1-3-6 is common in other threads.

Yeah, I was keeping that in mind since Berseria has already been announced, just gotta wait for its release. Once it does, it'll be 1-2-6-8.

Hi, can i be added too please, just 1 platinum (xillia) here, but i ll do my best to get others plat c.c

You've been added.

Count me in. I have the NA and Japanese version of Xillia, Xillia 2, Graces F, Hearts R, Symphonia, and Zesteria, in addition to both Tales of Innocence R and Tales of Vesperia but I only have the plat for the NA Tales of Xillia... I should start playing them Tales game again.

Please sign me up as well. 

Currently I have 5 platinum trophies

• Tales of Symphonia
  • Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
  • Tales of Xillia
  • Tales of Xillia 2
  • Tales of Graces F

I'm about 70% complete with Tales of Hearts R and literally just got Tales of Zestiria, so those will come in due time, thank you. 

• Like 1

I decided to order the collectors edition and strategy guide last night, with simple budgeting it will be paid off next paycheck  :)

first I'll catch up on backlog then jam TOZ in 2016

tales_of_zestiria_collectors_edition_raw

You lucky bastard, you. Awesome that you're getting it, though.

Please sign me up as well. 

Currently I have 5 platinum trophies

• Tales of Symphonia
  • Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
  • Tales of Xillia
  • Tales of Xillia 2
  • Tales of Graces F

I'm about 70% complete with Tales of Hearts R and literally just got Tales of Zestiria, so those will come in due time, thank you. 

Okay, you've been added.

• Like 1

I decided to order the collectors edition and strategy guide last night, with simple budgeting it will be paid off next paycheck  :)

first I'll catch up on backlog then jam TOZ in 2016

tales_of_zestiria_collectors_edition_raw

Good for you, I'd recommend the CE for every Tales of game. I have the CE for Tales of Zestiria, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, Tales of Xillia, and Tales of Xillia 2. And to go with all that, I've also added the strategy guide for Tales of Zestiria and Tales of Xillia 2. I got a nice little collection going and I'm looking to Berseria as well in the future.  

• Like 2

Good for you, I'd recommend the CE for every Tales of game. I have the CE for Tales of Zestiria, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, Tales of Xillia, and Tales of Xillia 2. And to go with all that, I've also added the strategy guide for Tales of Zestiria and Tales of Xillia 2. I got a nice little collection going and I'm looking to Berseria as well in the future.  

That's awesome, I haven't been able to get CE's lately but I do have xillia and xillia 2 ce's, will be getting zestiria's aswell. Love that they add figurines in everyone of them because I collect figures aswell.

• Like 1

Sign me up for Gnome please.

Sign me up for Sylph ;) (soon to be Undine)

+ Does it count if I platted Tales of Graces f on my old account?

Haven't played it on my new account

You both have been added.

Hmm, I'm not 100% if it still counts, I'll get back to you on it.

Edit: No, it doesn't count, it must be gotten on the current account you're using.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem