Project Platinum: Assassin's Creed

SkyesUnholy

I have the plat for every AC game, so that qualifies me for Master Assassin, correct?? Also, Long Live the Creed, would I need to do the standalone version of Freedom Cry in order to qualify?? Thanks.

Correct, welcome Master Assassin! :D And nope, you have the Freedom Cry DLC 100%'d and that's good enough, so if you plan on finishing AC Chronicles: China, let me know when you finish it and I'll add you to Long Live the Creed. Added!

Hey man. Requesting to join. I have 8 AC Plats (missing the china one). All of the main games except syndicate which i havent bought yet!! cheers!! great idea.

Hey dude. If you plan on shooting for Master Assassin, unfortunately you'll also need the plat of the Vita version of Liberation. But anyway, nice plats :D added!

Correct, welcome Master Assassin! :D And nope, you have the Freedom Cry DLC 100%'d and that's good enough, so if you plan on finishing AC Chronicles: China, let me know when you finish it and I'll add you to Long Live the Creed. Added!

Thanks for add! I will let you know sometime next week when I get Chronicles: China done.

For anyone who's interested, Chronicles Russia's trophy list showed up today. Chronicles India has been up for a few months now. You can view them on either PSNTL or Exophase.

Looks like we can expect them both pretty soon.

I never played hard plus on China, but it seems these ones will be the easier two of the trilogy. Glad we don't need to shadow gold the whole game or get every collectible anymore, at least.

The trophies have only been listed for PS4. If all the Vita rumours were true, this might mean they're getting separate lists.

Play-Asia still has their listing for a Vita trilogy pack, due out this month. If you can only buy them as a bundle, a new platinum could even come out of it

Lame.

Laame.

Laaame.

Laaaaaaaaammmmuh.

Means I'm gonna be demoted until I can get enough money to buy a PS4 again and the games, really hope they share trophy lists and no platinum comes of it :( 

Sign me up. I have 7

I have the following Plats:

Assassin's Creed II

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Assassin's Creed Revelations

Assassin's Creed III

Assassin's Creed Black Flag (PS3)

Assassin's Creed III Liberation

Assassin's Creed Unity

Sweet, added!

only have 2, black flag and unity. :( i do plan on getting syndicate in the holiday season though, so i'll be aiming for that plat down the road :)

I hear Syndicate is actually good, so I hope you enjoy it ^_^ added!

• Like 1

I suppose you can put me down as a Veteran. I'll never go any higher though. Brotherhood can kiss my ass and I'll never buy a Vita lol. :P

At some point I will be adding Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China and Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

Assassin's Creed II

Assassin's Creed Revelations

Assassin's Creed III

Assassin's Creed Liberation HD

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry  (PS3)

Assassin's Creed Rogue

Assassin's Creed Unity

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Awesome man, did you enjoy it? updated!

Ehh...I give the game a 7 but Ubisoft gets a 0 for being PC. That's all I'm saying about it.

I found a few trophies were just useless and could have been something else.

Loading times were atrocious. I seriously think the Dragon Age games on the ps3 had shorter load times.

Least favorite in terms of weapons even though I'm glad they went with a more subtle approach to them.

Loved using Evie. Her stealth upgrades + knife upgrades + Shao Jun's outfit = most OP character EVER.

Didn't really enjoy Jacob's character even though I enjoyed seeing him have a line he won't cross.

Graphics weren't as good as Unity oddly enough. They seemed like they were on Revelations level to me. :dunno:

No glitches or bugs that I came across. 

Combat was ok. Definite improvement over Unity as well as giving us the option to carry/hide bodies and whistle again.

Story was better than Unity but I didn't enjoy seeing it torn between 2 characters. 

Cast was good. Not my favorite but good. (that honor will always go to the pirates of ACIV. :P )

Skill tree is good and the selection of equipment while extensive is ultimately useless. I'd much rather be able to pick what I want and have an overall stat system so I can use which weapons I think look coolest as well as the pieces of clothing. (capes, belts, outfits) But I suppose none of the games have this lol.

As far as the inventions go this one has the most helpful but I won't spoil it. By far the most convenient addition to the games.

Carriage riding was ok but it made me stand firm on not wanting to drive cars, tanks or fly a plane in this series.

I did have a lot of fun with the game though and currently am going for 100% Total Synchronization even though I have the platinum.

EDIT:

Crossed off the glitches thing to say:

No game breaking glitches. Things like haystack prisons, falling into the ground, floating into the air. There were a couple funny ones but nothing so "omfg game is unplayable piece of shit."

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

Ehh...I give the game a 7 but Ubisoft gets a 0 for being PC. That's all I'm saying about it.

I found a few trophies were just useless and could have been something else.

Loading times were atrocious. I seriously think the Dragon Age games on the ps3 had shorter load times.

Least favorite in terms of weapons even though I'm glad they went with a more subtle approach to them.

Loved using Evie. Her stealth upgrades + knife upgrades + Shao Jun's outfit = most OP character EVER.

Didn't really enjoy Jacob's character even though I enjoyed seeing him have a line he won't cross.

Graphics weren't as good as Unity oddly enough. They seemed like they were on Revelations level to me. :dunno:

No glitches or bugs that I came across. 

Combat was ok. Definite improvement over Unity as well as giving us the option to carry/hide bodies and whistle again.

Story was better than Unity but I didn't enjoy seeing it torn between 2 characters. 

Cast was good. Not my favorite but good. (that honor will always go to the pirates of ACIV. :P )

Skill tree is good and the selection of equipment while extensive is ultimately useless. I'd much rather be able to pick what I want and have an overall stat system so I can use which weapons I think look coolest as well as the pieces of clothing. (capes, belts, outfits) But I suppose none of the games have this lol.

As far as the inventions go this one has the most helpful but I won't spoil it. By far the most convenient addition to the games.

Carriage riding was ok but it made me stand firm on not wanting to drive cars, tanks or fly a plane in this series.

I did have a lot of fun with the game though and currently am going for 100% Total Synchronization even though I have the platinum.

EDIT:

Crossed off the glitches thing to say:

No game breaking glitches. Things like haystack prisons, falling into the ground, floating into the air. There were a couple funny ones but nothing so "omfg game is unplayable piece of shit."

Oh wow, quite a thought-out review right there. That's a lot to keep in mind when I get to playing it :D I also heard that the modern day storyline returns in this game, is that true (no spoilers plox)?

Sign me up too.  B)

I've got 7; Veteran

• Assassin's Creed II
  • Assassin's Creed: Revelations
  • Assassin's Creed III
  • Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (HD)
  • Assassin's Creed: Unity
  • Assassin's Creed: Rogue
  • Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

Sweet, man B) added!

One Disciple here.

I have 

Assassin's Creed II

Brotherhood

Revelations

Assassin's Creed III

Added!

1. AC II
  2. AC Brotherhood
  3. AC Revelations
  4. AC III
  5. AC Liberation HD

I have Freedom Cry 100% too as DLC on IV.

Added yo!

• Like 1

Oh wow, quite a thought-out review right there. That's a lot to keep in mind when I get to playing it :D I also heard that the modern day storyline returns in this game, is that true (no spoilers plox)?

Present day story does make a good comeback. We learn a good deal more than Rogue and Unity combined I think. (at least that's what it seemed to me.)

I'm not so sure if saying a specific thing would spoil it since I'm not actually giving anything away in terms of story so I'll spoiler it just in case.

It only makes a comeback through outside sources. It's not like you leave the Helix and walk around doing things like Desmond's games or as the average person like you did in Black Flag or Rogue.