Project Platinum: Assassin's Creed

SkyesUnholy

Not only that they have different trophy lists as Raitandrul mentioned, but one trophy list is grindier than the other and Liberation Vita has MP while Liberation HD doesn't :) If there was only a little slight difference between the trophy lists, then only one platinum would've been required, but obviously that's not the case :/

Are both Liberation lists required for "Master Assassin" or is that for "Long Live the Creed"?

You know what, this looks like fun. Count me in.  :D

I suppose I am a Disciple with 6 platinums. Honestly, I love this series a bunch, but Liberation HD was SUCH a slog to get through (with the nearly game-ending ones in the final mission -.-) that I can't see myself doing the Vita version anytime soon, Brotherhood was surprisingly doable apart from the MP, and Unity really scares me. Apart from that, these lists haven't been terrible. AC4 is definitely on my horizon sometime soon.  :D

1: Assassin's Creed II

2: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

3: Assassin's Creed Revelations

4: Assassin's Creed III

5: Assassin's Creed Liberation HD

6: Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry (DLC for PS3)

7: Assassin's Creed: Rogue - one trophy away for the Platinum Rain Day event

I agree with Liberation, and yeah, when you hear people talking about how tedious Brotherhood is, they're meaning the MP :P AC IV was my favourite since Brotherhood, so I hope you enjoy it :D added!

Are both Liberation lists required for "Master Assassin" or is that for "Long Live the Creed"?

Yeah, they both are, only the 100% non-plat games are required for Long Live the Creed :)

• Like 1

I suppose I am a Disciple with 6 platinums. Honestly, I love this series a bunch, but Liberation HD was SUCH a slog to get through (with the nearly game-ending ones in the final mission -.-) that I can't see myself doing the Vita version anytime soon, Brotherhood was surprisingly doable apart from the MP, and Unity really scares me. Apart from that, these lists haven't been terrible. AC4 is definitely on my horizon sometime soon. :D

Don't let Unity scare you. I just got done with it and thankfully all the game breaking things that it was launched with are pretty much gone. There are a couple trophies that can glitch apparently, or maybe they were fixed long before I started, but shouldn't pose a problem.

The only 2 legitimate online trophies are the ones where you need to sync kill 10 enemies and reviving your partner. Thankfully neither are difficult in the slightest and don't even require a headset. 

Personally though...I think it's the worst game in the series. Not graphically or even mechanics-wise, but the story in all areas. :/

Unity has a decent customization set up too. It's skill aspect is bad though...really reminded me of the MP in past games.

OK I'll jump in as a recruit,

I've got

Assassin's Creed II

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

I'm kinda working on Syndicate along with a dozen other games so might get it eventually then go for Liberation HD to go up a tier.

Sweet, yeah man, take your time, this thread ain't going anywhere :D added!

Recruit here!

I have AC2 and AC Unity Platinums

Awesome :D added!

Hello, sign me up for 7(8)

1. Assassins Creed II
  2. Assassins Creed Brotherhood 
  3. Assassins Creed Revelations 
  4. Assassins Creed 3 
  5. Assassins Creed IV Black Flag (PS3)(PS4) / 100% Freedom Cry DLC on PS4
  6. Assassins Creed Rogue 
  7. Assassins Creed Unity 

Well you can add Assassin's Creed Liberation HD, Assassin's Creed Liberation III and Assassin's Creed Syndicate to this list.

I finally wrapped up the platinums. I have this thread to thank, I would never have the motivation to finish Liberation (twice) otherwise.

Edited by Akagli

I have the platinum trophy (and 100%) for the following ones:

• Assassin's Creed II
  • AC Brotherhood
  • AC Revelations
  • Assassin's Creed III

Add me to the 2nd category please :)

Btw, isn't it a bit silly to platinum the same game twice to get in the first category? I know that the trophy lists are different, but come on, how many will play the same exact game twice?

Edited by apostolis-t-94gr

Btw, isn't it a bit silly to platinum the same game twice to get in the first category? I know that the trophy lists are different, but come on, how many will play the same exact game twice?

You mean for Liberation?  Skyes and I discussed it quite extensively and we both felt that they should count as different games due to the trophy lists being vastly different and the addition of multiplayer in the Vita version.

We have two people up there in the Master Assassin category :)  It also gives something extra for people to aim for.

I just had an idea. I think that plat'ers of AC Liberation (Vita) should be allowed to enter the 2 platinum categories even if they haven't completed Liberation HD. And that's because Vita version is tougher and PS3 version is the same game with a trophy list free of online trophies. Well, it's up to the boss. Just giving some ideas.

I just had an idea. I think that plat'ers of AC Liberation (Vita) should be allowed to enter the 2 platinum categories even if they haven't completed Liberation HD. And that's because Vita version is tougher and PS3 version is the same game with a trophy list free of online trophies. Well, it's up to the boss. Just giving some ideas.

Thanks for the feedback.  It's something for Skyes and I to discuss, although we did chat about the games quite extensively before the start.  As we are nearly two weeks in I'd be reluctant to make the switch, however maybe there is something we could do as an extra bonus for those who have completed the Vita version of Liberation.

Edited by Little Rach
  • Like 1

Sorry for the long wait to update the OP, guys. I spent the entire weekend over at a friends house without a laptop :P

Well you can add Assassin's Creed Liberation HD, Assassin's Creed Liberation III and Assassin's Creed Syndicate to this list.

I finally wrapped up the platinums. I have this thread to thank, I would never have the motivation to finish Liberation (twice) otherwise.

Awesome! It's great to see this thread is serving it's purpose, you're now one of three peeps in Master Assassin :D updated!

I have the platinum trophy (and 100%) for the following ones:

• Assassin's Creed II
  • AC Brotherhood
  • AC Revelations
  • Assassin's Creed III

Add me to the 2nd category please :)

Added! and as what Rach said regarding your last line :)

long live the creed for me!

You qualify for Veteran as not only are you missing the 100% for AC Chronicles: China and Freedom Cry, but you're also missing the plats for Syndicate and Liberation (Vita) :) added!

veteran for me! Finally finished ACIV

Sweet! you'll now find yourself amongst the other Veterans :D updated!

I have AC2, sign me up

Added!

I have 6 platinums. I have II, III, IV, Brotherhood, Revelations, and Liberation HD. Rogue will likely be up next for me.

Nice, let me know when you get the plat for Rogue so I can update you to include you for Veteran :D added!

Achieved Liberation platinum!

Awesome, keep going :D updated!

For those who have not yet started Rogue, check out Nogg's Challenges:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/32424-noggs-challenges-3-ac-rogue-with-guest-host-styx2319-signups-start-now/

Thanks for the link, will make this an announcement  ^_^

ANNOUNCEMENT!

For those still yet to platinum AC Rogue and are looking for motivation or a reason to play it, the link to the community event in the above quoted post will be what you're looking for  :D As of writing this, only 3/10 participants have signed up, so you better hurry before spots close  ^_^

Edited by SkyesUnholy

Please count me in for Recruit  :) (AC Revelations)

Added! ^_^

Sign me up as a Disciple:
I have:

Ac II
Brotherhood
Revelations
III
IV Black Flag

Sweet, and I also like your name, Trivium are awesome :D added!

Again, as what Rach said :P we'll see if we can come up with something suitable, but if not, it'll stay as it is :)

I got ac2

and ac liberation (vita)

Added!