Project Platinum: Assassin's Creed

SkyesUnholy

Just realized I was only following this thread and hadn't signed up for it yet :P
Sign me up for the Ezio Saga:

AC II

AC Brotherhood

AC Revelations

I have about 4 more in the backlog, but too many other games there to organize more than a few titles in advance (I get overwhelmed playing too much at once)

Also I do not participate in the general leaderboard, just the individual threads'.

Edited by Trunksu25

Just realized I was only following this thread and hadn't signed up for it yet :P

Sign me up for the Ezio Saga:

AC II

AC Brotherhood

AC Revelations

I have about 4 more in the backlog, but too many other games there to organize more than a few titles in advance (I get overwhelmed playing too much at once)

Also I do not participate in the general leaderboard, just the individual threads'.

Yeah I noticed you followed it shortly after the thread went up but didn't post xD Sweet, play what you want to play ^_^ added!

I'll join, only got the revelations plat atm. :)

Awesome, added!

I suppose you can put me down as a Veteran. I'll never go any higher though. Brotherhood can kiss my ass and I'll never buy a Vita lol. :P

At some point I will be adding Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China and Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

Assassin's Creed II

Assassin's Creed Revelations

Assassin's Creed III

Assassin's Creed Liberation HD

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry  (PS3)

Assassin's Creed Rogue

Assassin's Creed Unity

I suppose you can put me down as a Veteran. I'll never go any higher though. Brotherhood can kiss my ass and I'll never buy a Vita lol. :P

At some point I will be adding Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China and Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

Assassin's Creed II

Assassin's Creed Revelations

Assassin's Creed III

Assassin's Creed Liberation HD

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry  (PS3)

Assassin's Creed Rogue

Assassin's Creed Unity

Ah ha! you've decided to show up >: D, Brotherhood's not that bad :P Nah yeah, it kinda is xD added!

For those of you who are interested in purchasing Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China for this PP or otherwise, it is currently on sale on PSN(NA) for 66% off. ($3.30)

I wouldddd pick it up but I have $3.16 in my NA account's wallet xD:(

Ah ha! you've decided to show up >: D, Brotherhood's not that bad :P Nah yeah, it kinda is xD added!

Yeah I didn't want to enter before I could get Unity's plat because I would have had to be moved anyways. At least this way I don't have to be moved just slightly edited.

When I first started Brotherhood years ago I likely would've just gotten those MP trophies naturally. But with a shoddy internet connection and not a flying fck to give I skipped over it lol. 

Yeah I didn't want to enter before I could get Unity's plat because I would have had to be moved anyways. At least this way I don't have to be moved just slightly edited.

When I first started Brotherhood years ago I likely would've just gotten those MP trophies naturally. But with a shoddy internet connection and not a flying fck to give I skipped over it lol. 

Ah well fair enough :P but it's really easy to update the list, so it wouldn't of been a big deal ^_^

I've got six so guess I'm a disciple.

AC ll

AC Brotherhood

AC Revelations

AC lll

AC lll Liberation

AC lV Black Flag w/ Freedom Cry dlc

I really like these PPs but I don't like that to reach highest rating u have to play each version of the same game. Example AC lll Liberation. I have Rogue, Unity, and Syndicate planned very soon and it sucks to know I can't be a Master Assassin because I don't play same games twice on my account.

Sign me up for Recruit as of now with AC II platted

Awesome, added!

Why is Liberation Vita considered a separate title to Liebration HD?

Not only that they have different trophy lists as Raitandrul mentioned, but one trophy list is grindier than the other and Liberation Vita has MP while Liberation HD doesn't :) If there was only a little slight difference between the trophy lists, then only one platinum would've been required, but obviously that's not the case :/

I've got six so guess I'm a disciple.

AC ll

AC Brotherhood

AC Revelations

AC lll

AC lll Liberation

AC lV Black Flag w/ Freedom Cry dlc

I really like these PPs but I don't like that to reach highest rating u have to play each version of the same game. Example AC lll Liberation. I have Rogue, Unity, and Syndicate planned very soon and it sucks to know I can't be a Master Assassin because I don't play same games twice on my account.

I know how you feel, I actually rarely play games more than once on my account, myself (COD AW and Fifa 15 literally only being the games I have played more than once). I'll probably never reach Master Assassin because of AC III: Liberation as well. Liberation Vita though is the only exception of multiple-platform games not being required in this PP because of the difference in the trophy list and the content of the game itself. I can't talk on the behalf of the other PP's though because it's up to the PP creators to decide for multiple-platforming games being required or not. Hopefully this all makes sense to you :) added!

AC Syndicate is now ready for platting in January for the Platinum Rain Days event, so could I be moved up to "Master Assassin" :D? Thank you.

Awesome, dude! Shadiochao is finally not alone :P you going to finish Chronicles: China to go for Long Live the Creed? :D updated!

I'm a Recruit because i have only AC II - what a surprise :D

My first AC plat too :D added!

Haha, exact same here...I just realized I'll also be stuck at Veteran because of my lack of Vita-ness/refusal to get one.

Lol @ "Brotherhood can kiss my ass"....I platted it the same year it came out so it was quite active and I actually enjoyed getting it naturally with minimal boosting (triple escape and extreme variety, I shake my fist at thee). But about a year ago someone on my friend list asked me to help with a session for people to get the last few levels up to 50 because they only had 5 people and needed 1 more. Even though it was only for half an hour or so, standing around and repeatedly pressing circle was mind-numbingly boring so I don't blame you. <_< 

• Like 1

Add me to recruit, I have a platinum for Assassin's creed 2.

I'm pretty close to getting Assassin's creed 3, I already have all the bonus objectives in the missions done, I can't remember what else I have to do.

Sweet, let me know when you finish it up so I can update you :D added!

Yes, eventually :P Right now I'll concentrate on getting to 10 Plat Rain Day plats though xD

Yeah, fair enough ^_^

You know what, this looks like fun. Count me in. :D

I suppose I am a Disciple with 6 platinums. Honestly, I love this series a bunch, but Liberation HD was SUCH a slog to get through (with the nearly game-ending ones in the final mission -.-) that I can't see myself doing the Vita version anytime soon, Brotherhood was surprisingly doable apart from the MP, and Unity really scares me. Apart from that, these lists haven't been terrible. AC4 is definitely on my horizon sometime soon. :D

1: Assassin's Creed II

2: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

3: Assassin's Creed Revelations

4: Assassin's Creed III

5: Assassin's Creed Liberation HD

6: Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry (DLC for PS3)

7: Assassin's Creed: Rogue - one trophy away for the Platinum Rain Day event