Project Platinum: Assassin's Creed

SkyesUnholy

Need an upgrade to Veteran 

added AC4 and AC rogue to my plats.

Awesome work, congrats :D updated!

Add 2 more PLATS + 100% in the list > http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1176-Assassins-Creed-Revelations/Vynzen

and  http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3101-Assassins-Creed-Rogue/Vynzen

They'll bring me ''Disciple'' (silver), thank u very much !  B) 

My pleasure man, congrats :D updated!

I've got:

Assassin's Creed II

Assassin's Creed III

Assassin's Creed III Liberation

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (PS3)

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (PS4)

Assassin's Creed Rogue

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Assassin's Creed Unity

Assassin's Creed Revelations

9 in total :)

I was about to say that you had 8 plats that count towards this PP as only one ACIV plat counts but I checked your profile and you forgot to mention AC Brotherhood in your post, so you do indeed have 9 :P added!

• Like 1

ups

Awesome work, congrats :D updated!

My pleasure man, congrats :D updated!

I was about to say that you had 8 plats that count towards this PP as only one ACIV plat counts but I checked your profile and you forgot to mention AC Brotherhood in your post, so you do indeed have 9 :P added!

I guess I was writing too fast  ><'.

Count me in for Disciple.

ACII

AC Revelations

ACIII

AC: Liberation HD

Maybe this we push me to finish that damn MP grind in Brotherhood.

Hopefully it does, I still need to do the MP grind myself xD added!

Sign me up. Doing Chronicles atm. Shitty about how they cut up the trophy lists though. -.-

Yeah, but I'm glad they added a platinum with the trilogy pack ^_^ added!

So now we need 100% in every game?

Only for the bonus platinum rank. It used to be only that you needed 100% completion of the non-plat games to get it, but because the AC Chronicles trilogy pack included a platinum, I didn't want people who 100% all standalone versions to replay the same games again to be acknowledged for their completion of the mini-series. And by doing so, that would've left the completion of Freedom Cry (standalone or AC IV DLC) being the only requirement from the platinum rank to the bonus platinum rank, which is very little effort and I want the bonus platinum rank to be earned and 100% completion of every game is fitting for that

I'd like to add Assassins Creed IV Black flag plus 100% if that makes any difference.

Awesome and congrats! I see you're working on Rogue too atm and completion of that will net you the Veteran rank :D updated!

5 Platinum's for Me  :)

1. Assassin's Creed II

2. Assassin's Creed Revelations

3. Assassin's Creed III

4. Assassin's Creed Liberations HD

5. Assassin's Creed Rouge

Sweet :D added!

Put me back up on the top rank, please!  Just got the plat for AC Chronicles Trilogy Pack, so that should be everything, including the Freedom Cry special award!

Just finished Rogue! I'm now on 7! Veteran Woohoo! Now... On to finishing Unity!

Update!

+1  :platinum: 

New total = 8  :platinum: 

AC Liberation HD

:)

Can i join this one as well. I seem to only have 3 so far.

I'm a disciple with 5 plats, AC2, ACBro, ACRev, AC3, ACLibHD

Hey guys, I'll add/update you all soon. I can't edit the OP on my phone as the only internet access I have currently is mobile data (moved houses) and I haven't really been active at all recently. If my wifi doesn't come up by Friday, I should hopefully get it sometime next week :)

Just an update for everyone interested/concerned;

I won't have internet access in my home until the 9th of March, so there'll be a while until I can update the OP and update/add participants to the PP. However, if I can find free time on campus at my University, I could be able to update the OP using the Uni's Wi-Fi before that date

For everyone awaiting to be updated/added, I thank you for your patience :)

• Like 1