Project Platinum: Assassin's Creed

SkyesUnholy

Yeah, the majority of everyone's main reason for opposing the requirement of both Liberation's seems to be because of needing to obtain a Vita for the platinum rank. I've been thinking of hosting a poll on the matter but what's stopping me is that most people only return to this thread to let me know of their progress and so I'd only get a very minimal amount of votes/opinions. Also keep in mind that I don't want to change anything when there's only a few people who've been vocal about their disagreement - I don't even think more than 10 people have opposed Liberation's double requirements

As one you just recently went through the trouble of the playing the Vita version to get the platinum rank, I'm against cutting it from the requirements. :P Seriously though, several other PP's also count remasters + original versions, so I don't see a reason why this should be different here. ;)

Yeahhhh, I've actually been waiting til my new home gets internet installed so I could do it at home as I don't have to manage my time in between classes at home as opposed to how I am on campus using university's wifi :P I should have internet by Wednesday, so hopefully I'll get to updating it before the end of the week

Cool, thanks for all the freetime you're putting into this. :) Edited by ShadowStefan

It didn't, just think of the updated requirement as that you need to complete every DLC in one version (PS3/PS4 etc) of a game of all the games in the Games tab in the OP

OH.  I didn't notice that - you may want to add "including DLC" to the description.  I saw "updated February 7" and assumed it was to add the Trilogy games to the required list.

Guess I'm off to do that horrible Vidic trophy from AC Revelations.  >_<

For what it's worth I'm also in favor of having only one version of Liberation count for Plat rank, but not because it's on the VITA, it's because it's virtually the same game, same story and all, why buy the VITA version and Plat it when you have a far superior version available? Besides you also require only one version of Freedom Cry, why require both versions of Liberation? The stand alone version also have more trophies then the DLC one (yes, I know the missing trophies are already part of the main game but even so).

That being said I do understand the reasons to include both, I just think it's redundant when you have a higher rank above regular Plat where it makes more sense to include both versions instead.

• Like 3

Yeah, the majority of everyone's main reason for opposing the requirement of both Liberation's seems to be because of needing to obtain a Vita for the platinum rank. I've been thinking of hosting a poll on the matter but what's stopping me is that most people only return to this thread to let me know of their progress and so I'd only get a very minimal amount of votes/opinions. Also keep in mind that I don't want to change anything when there's only a few people who've been vocal about their disagreement - I don't even think more than 10 people have opposed Liberation's double requirements

Well I am not trying to start protest here and bring other people to increase numbers of who were opposing or disagreeing with the way things are set from the start, just to change your view from "few" to idk "plenty"....but if you say 10 people or less are against Liberation Vita plat requirement, how many are actually for it really? (apart from ShadowStefan and probably other two guys, only people who made it to your standards - on the other hand 62 doods are waiting in golden rank tier :P)

Maybe it was discussed somewhere in previous 20+ pages in this thread, I don`t know....probably not in the sense that i`ts not practice to poll your list of games for your PP thread. Out of all I have checked every admin has presented his PP list of games and that`s it, like it or leave it.

However some other of our colleagues from the site, acting as admins for some PP threads (Point-and-Click and Choice-and-Consequence games comes to mind) were reluctant to request plats for games for every version, ps3 or ps4. I think they have some bonus platinum rank for that, but for regular plat rank they are not needed. Ok, everyone has its own way of managing stuff, so maybe they`re right for those PP and you are right for your own.

In conclusion, I have gave up on the idea to have plat rank here, for the above-mentioned reasons, and I just wanted to state my own personal disagreement with this approach. Glad to see that I`m not the only one but I don`t expect to things change dramatically. 

Final thought - that game Liberation was the worst (shitiest) AC game out of 7 that I have played so far, and I wouldn`t play it again for all the platinum ranks out there! :D

Cheers mate!

Edited by Radebe78

OH.  I didn't notice that - you may want to add "including DLC" to the description.  I saw "updated February 7" and assumed it was to add the Trilogy games to the required list.

Guess I'm off to do that horrible Vidic trophy from AC Revelations.  >_<

It indeed doesn't hurt to add a little more information to make the requirement more clear, so added it in ^_^

For what it's worth I'm also in favor of having only one version of Liberation count for Plat rank, but not because it's on the VITA, it's because it's virtually the same game, same story and all, why buy the VITA version and Plat it when you have a far superior version available? Besides you also require only one version of Freedom Cry, why require both versions of Liberation? The stand alone version also have more trophies then the DLC one (yes, I know the missing trophies are already part of the main game but even so).

That being said I do understand the reasons to include both, I just think it's redundant when you have a higher rank above regular Plat where it makes more sense to include both versions instead.

Well I am not trying to start protest here and bring other people to increase numbers of who were opposing or disagreeing with the way things are set from the start, just to change your view from "few" to idk "plenty"....but if you say 10 people or less are against Liberation Vita plat requirement, how many are actually for it really? (apart from ShadowStefan and probably other two guys, only people who made it to your standards - on the other hand 62 doods are waiting in golden rank tier :P)

Maybe it was discussed somewhere in previous 20+ pages in this thread, I don`t know....probably not in the sense that i`ts not practice to poll your list of games for your PP thread. Out of all I have checked every admin has presented his PP list of games and that`s it, like it or leave it.

However some other of our colleagues from the site, acting as admins for some PP threads (Point-and-Click and Choice-and-Consequence games comes to mind) were reluctant to request plats for games for every version, ps3 or ps4. I think they have some bonus platinum rank for that, but for regular plat rank they are not needed. Ok, everyone has its own way of managing stuff, so maybe they`re right for those PP and you are right for your own.

In conclusion, I have gave up on the idea to have plat rank here, for the above-mentioned reasons, and I just wanted to state my own personal disagreement with this approach. Glad to see that I`m not the only one but I don`t expect to things change dramatically. 

Final thought - that game Liberation was the worst (shitiest) AC game out of 7 that I have played so far, and I wouldn`t play it again for all the platinum ranks out there! :D

Cheers mate!

I understand some of the points being made, but I'd consider the change if there was an uproar about it and around 50% of players who've signed up speak of their disagreement. I'd also have to skim through 200+ player's profiles to make the necessary changes and I have little free time. I just hope my view on it doesn't leave a sour taste in your mouths

Finally have an AssAssIns Creed platinum, can I be signed up as I only have one  :wave:

Sure can man :D added!

Currently have:

AC II

AC: Brotherhood

AC: Syndicate

I'm through them all at some point. Hopefully get to add III on the list aswell.

Good luck, let me know when you get more so I can update you :D added!

Update me please. I am now a Recruit since I just beat Assassin's Creed II.

Sweet :D updated!

I understand some of the points being made, but I'd consider the change if there was an uproar about it and around 50% of players who've signed up speak of their disagreement. I'd also have to skim through 200+ player's profiles to make the necessary changes and I have little free time. I just hope my view on it doesn't leave a sour taste in your mouths

Not at all, your PP, your rules ;)

Omg, I'm sorry guys that it took me a week to make some quick changes, homework had me really distracted

Please update me... have now got the plat on Syndicate :D  so total of 3 

Done :D updated!

Unity 100%

Now onto Brotherhood and AC4

A one-week late congrats :D updated!

Ayyy. Add me, my dude. Recruit~ I've got:

Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed: Unity

Ayyy lmao, sweet :D added!

Hey Skyes, it's time for me to be promoted to Veteran!  Just earned the AC Rogue platinum, so I now have all 7 AC platinums available on PS3. :D

Awesome work and congrats :D updated!

Cool, thanks for all the freetime you're putting into this. :)

Would you kindly update my points (hard)earned in this AC PP? ;)

I think both of you would like to hear that I finally updated the leaderboard :)

• Like 1

Currenty I have following games:

Assassin's Creed II

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation

Assassin's Creed Liberation HD

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (PS4)

Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China

Special Award: (I am not on the list, so please put me on the list, thanks!)

Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry (PS4)

EDIT: I just saw the discussion about Liberation (Vita version). Don't remove the game from the list. Many other PP's also include PS3 or PSVita games.. What about if the most people are going to sell their PS3 this year and they're asking you to remove all PS3 platinums from the list?

So just keep the game in the list! If we want the platinum rank, just buy all of consoles and games.. :)

Edited by Corcevado

i would like to request and update i have earned the plats for 3, Brotherhood, Revelations, Liberation HD so could i be a veteran now?

i also have 100% in Freedom Cry i think for the ps4

but i would like to say i agree with the other people about the Liberation Vita plat. I do not own a vita and probably never will but if it comes fair i would like to see that requirement changed but still love the pp thread keep up the good work

i would like to request and update i have earned the plats for 3, Brotherhood, Revelations, Liberation HD so could i be a veteran now?

but i would like to say i agree with the other people about the Liberation Vita plat. I do not own a vita and probably never will but if it comes fair i would like to see that requirement changed but still love the pp thread keep up the good work

I don't agree with you. Like LEGO PP also needs Vita AND PS3/PS4 games.. Please take a look at this PP. If this AC PP removes the vita game; all other PP's also need to remove their Vita games... Not fair I think?

can i be added to the list.  i have 5 plats

1. II

2. brotherhood

3. revelations

4. III

5. unity

thanks.

Sorry about the delay, added!

Currenty I have following games:

Assassin's Creed II

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation

Assassin's Creed Liberation HD

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (PS4)

Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China

Special Award: (I am not on the list, so please put me on the list, thanks!)

Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry (PS4)

EDIT: I just saw the discussion about Liberation (Vita version). Don't remove the game from the list. Many other PP's also include PS3 or PSVita games.. What about if the most people are going to sell their PS3 this year and they're asking you to remove all PS3 platinums from the list?

So just keep the game in the list! If we want the platinum rank, just buy all of consoles and games.. :)

1 more til Veteran rank :D updated!

Congrats on Veteran :D updated!

Please add me to the recruit level, I have AC3 plat.  Working on AC4.

Awesome :D added!

Sign me up for:

Assassin's Creed II - Platinum

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Platinum & 100%

Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Platinum & 100%

That makes me... Recruit. Wow, I thought I'd be a bit better :D

1 more plat til Disciple though :D added!

• Like 1