Dragon Fin Soup Trophy List Discussion

Xel

I want to platinum this as I like the look of it but I've heard about some many bugs and flaws which would not be a problem but combine that with when I click leaderboard the top ranking player has only 9/20 trophies (Greenzsaber). Survival mode, uncover 11,111 tiles in Labyrinth mode and complete story mode come up as 0.1% and the rarest.

Guess I'll also wait for a guide also:)

I'll platinum Final Fantasy Type-0 HD while I wait. 

I was curious about Angel of Death trophy. since nobody got that so today i was working on that trophy it might be bug, i died 100 times on story mode on vita then i checked on ps4/ps3 still didn't get the trophy dammit wasted my 3 hours for nothing anyway would be nice if someone try dying 100 times on Endless Labyrinth or Survival, I just don't want someone waste time like i did ^_^ i might try on Endless Labyrinth depends on my mood lol. 

• Like 1

I was curious about Angel of Death trophy. since nobody got that so today i was working on that trophy it might be bug, i died 100 times on story mode on vita then i checked on ps4/ps3 still didn't get the trophy dammit wasted my 3 hours for nothing anyway would be nice if someone try dying 100 times on Endless Labyrinth or Survival, I just don't want someone waste time like i did ^_^ i might try on Endless Labyrinth depends on my mood lol. 

There's also the bonus level in Fungilina, which requires a Portal Key (purple crystal) to enter. Dying in there seems to send you back to the Fungilina warp portal, so maybe that one counts. I want to try that, but I only have 26 Portal Keys, still need 74 more -_-.

There's also the bonus level in Fungilina, which requires a Portal Key (purple crystal) to enter. Dying in there seems to send you back to the Fungilina warp portal, so maybe that one counts. I want to try that, but I only have 26 Portal Keys, still need 74 more -_-.

Really i haven't check that i had tons of Portal Keys i dropped em didn't know where to use those keys -_- I will try collect 100  and try dying there might works who knows :)

Disregard... I was having a lot of trouble with the badass trophy.. Long story short, use spike bombs.. I got it in the zinc mines.. It even popped for me on a game over screen!

Edited by xxdmcgee2288xx

Disregard... I was having a lot of trouble with the badass trophy.. Long story short, use spike bombs.. I got it in the zinc mines.. It even popped for me on a game over screen!

Well that pops for me instantly when i killed four enemies.I'm playing on Vita but Angel of Death trophy sure is bug i tried on all version or maybe I'm dying wrong -_-

Edited by Jalok-

Today I spent all day just to find 5 different pets for some reason I only have four i really don't know where to find the last one

So far i found Jba Fofi and Mizer, Big bad is your first pet we all know that gentle hand also easy to get so does anyone found other pets I'm pretty sure i searched every possible place if u know other pets lemme know -_- don't tell me this is also buggy

Today I spent all day just to find 5 different pets for some reason I only have four i really don't know where to find the last one

So far i found Jba Fofi and Mizer, Big bad is your first pet we all know that gentle hand also easy to get so does anyone found other pets I'm pretty sure i searched every possible place if u know other pets lemme know -_- don't tell me this is also buggy

I'm also looking for the 5th pet, it's the last thing I need to finish the guide :shakefist:.

• Like 1

That makes two of us lets hope other people find it i looked every area,it's very well hidden or is a bug :D

I think greenzaber was asking about this over on the dfs official website forums. One of the devs said it may be bugged. 2 of the pets aren't where they are supposed to be in story mode on the PS versions.

I think greenzaber was asking about this over on the dfs official website forums. One of the devs said it may be bugged. 2 of the pets aren't where they are supposed to be in story mode on the PS versions.

Which pets are those? And on which mode did you get the 100 deaths trophy? I've been trying to get it in Story Mode.

I heard it crashes a lot on the vita but then again there are users on here that play exclusively on the vita and are pretty far into the game.. I play on ps4 personally, and I've only got blue screened once and nothing happened to my save data as a consequence.. It crashed when I was crafting wool into fabric.. I kept trying rapidly to craft and got a blue screen.. But tried doing it again at a higher craft level and nothing happened (no blue screen).. Therefore, for me on the ps4, the game runs great..

Thanks for info I'm wasting my time for nothing here -_- i thought is well hidden anyways I played Laby and i found  3 pets hope i find 2 more to get rid of this trophy sigh*

Which pets are those? And on which mode did you get the 100 deaths trophy? I've been trying to get it in Story Mode.

I'm not sure if the pets are random or not but, I'm missing the crab and the sheep. The locations are supposed to be fixed according to what the dev was saying. I got Angel of Death in survival mode. I suicided with a bomb, then selected retry. Repeated the process until it popped. Edited by dtgnome
  • Like 2

I'm not sure if the pets are random or not but, I'm missing the crab and the sheep. The locations are supposed to be fixed according to what the dev was saying. I got Angel of Death in survival mode. I suicided with a bomb, then selected retry. Repeated the process until it popped.

Awesome, thnx for the info. I'll add it to the guide with a credit to you :D.

Thanks for info I'm wasting my time for nothing here -_- i thought is well hidden anyways I played Laby and i found 3 pets hope i find 2 more to get rid of this trophy sigh*

The dev also said there is no limit as to how many pets you can obtain in labyrinth and survival, so even if you find a duplicate, keep searching.