Dragon Fin Soup Trophy List Discussion

Xel

I got those 2 yesterday while playing labyrinth. Not sure how story mode works, but I noticed in labyrinth and survival modes, every time I quit out of the the game (save and quit or game crash) all of the counters reset to zero. Kill, xp, bosses, tiles, all of them. So you may have to do the requirements for those 3 trophies in a single run without stopping.

Tested this theory.. And you're right. Same for story mode.. I got executioner in one run.. Sucks because it's easy to die early on.. Especially if you rush in like a maniac like me..

Now at a higher level (51) it's harder to die.. But leave it to sleep deprivation to cause me death again.. I was less than 10 away from big boner trophy and only 1 or 2 away from rune master before both trophies would pop..

my save just got corrupted and vanished bud, was on my last mission for the 1.000.000 gold trophy, 22 hours into it story mode, at least i finished labyrinth mode prior the corruption, all vanished  -_-

sad because i really enjoyed the game, is beyond broken and glitchy however something always brought me back to it, if anyone knows how to recover, let me know, if not i'll wait for the patch

Sorry to hear that bud, I've put in almost 50 hours and it seems the game glitched on me too. I've done 9 side quests for the guy at the inn and there's still no new story mission.

Not related to trophies..

But is anyone else having trouble delivering package to bazara in the first town?

And then the "secret" letter to elon in mondheim?

Neither will respond or accept the items in my inventory.. They say the same generic shit they always say.. It really pisses me off.. Being that I like to 100% RPGs, especially quest/story-wise..

You are not the only one.

And with the limited inventory space, it really stinks to have glitches quests, too. I am currently locked out of at least four slots due to glitched side quests (2 for post office, one for secret letter, one for the haunted mansion that didn't spawn on my map anywhere).

Same here, a letter delivery for Poppin (the merchant) at Wilson & Alison Inc. and a secret letter for Green Thumb at Fungilina don't work, taking up 3 precious inventory spaces.

I've encountered a new glitch now: after a raid on a camp story mission I've done 9 other side quests for kaleb and he keeps giving me side quests instead of progressing the story. I'm lvl 60 and I just want to finish the story mode.

2ns6dcw.jpg

Wow it seems like i can't finish story mode not in this life i think, once i hit 100000 tiles in  the story mode it keep popping this on my vita dahell ?

although i have 2 GB space in vita it keep popping up every sec not letting me play once i close application my save data get corrupted ;/  c'mon i don't wanna start over i've put many hours in story mode i don't think so i have stomach to start over.....

Thanks for the update Dragon-Archon.

I died 110 times by save and quit no trophy seems like you have to die without save and quit i tried on Ps3,Psvita  both crashes around 50 or something

Angel of Death trophy only can be obtainable by Ps4 since it doesn't crash so those who playing on Ps3,Psvita do not attempt for this trophy , it just waste of time it's best to wait for the patch.

Yeah same here I'm going to get those trophies by playing Laby seems like it's the faster way to get em  and I actually did more than 20 rune puzzles no trophy -_-

On an unrelated note, this troubles me. I've played only on PS4 so far, but I think I've failed in runs specific to this trophy 4 times now, 3 on survival and once more on endless labyrinth -_- I wanted to believe doing it on any other platform might be some hope, but I guess those two are even worse somehow.

So many hours lost to the abyss of this nonsense! How hard is it to load up the exact same thing you've displayed 50 times in a row, come on game! I'm not sure if I'm stupid enough to try again, but dtgnome managed it, and I want to get more of these trophies done and out of my mind... some of these are such a slog just for one should-be-easy trophy :facepalm:

Edit: The runs were interrupted by crashes, if that wasn't clear. Not my fault as far as I can tell, but don't know what I could do differently, I even waited plenty of time before pressing 'try again' to give the game room to finish any background processes...

The game simply doesn't crash on me in story mode, and I'm some 35 hours in, so why all the crashes in survival loading screens where there it is pretty much fresh save every time? Ugh!!

Edited by Prem-aka-Prince

Sorry to hear that bud, I've put in almost 50 hours and it seems the game glitched on me too. I've done 9 side quests for the guy at the inn and there's still no new story mission quests

Sad to hear it too bud, still sad about all of this, I was really enjoying my time with soup on my vita, I even managed to upload my save file to the cloud and download it again, with no success.

I guess I'll have to abandon dragon fin for awhile and look for another game.

Such a fun game :(

• Like 1

On an unrelated note, this troubles me. I've played only on PS4 so far, but I think I've failed in runs specific to this trophy 4 times now, 3 on survival and once more on endless labyrinth -_- I wanted to believe doing it on any other platform might be some hope, but I guess those two are even worse somehow.

So many hours lost to the abyss of this nonsense! How hard is it to load up the exact same thing you've displayed 50 times in a row, come on game! I'm not sure if I'm stupid enough to try again, but dtgnome managed it, and I want to get more of these trophies done and out of my mind... some of these are such a slog just for one should-be-easy trophy :facepalm:

Edit: The runs were interrupted by crashes, if that wasn't clear. Not my fault as far as I can tell, but don't know what I could do differently, I even waited plenty of time before pressing 'try again' to give the game room to finish any background processes...

The game simply doesn't crash on me in story mode, and I'm some 35 hours in, so why all the crashes in survival loading screens where there it is pretty much fresh save every time? Ugh!!

When did the game crash on you ?

I tried 2 times in survival and it crashed right when I needed to get trophy (after I died for the 100th time) both times

The reason i said this is only obtainable by Ps4 i believe on Ps4 doesn't crashes like crazy -_- try back up your save data and delete your game

download it again and try die 100 times remember you have to die 100 times in the single run do not save and quit if game crashes on you then you're screwed start over

I put so many hours in this games those buggy trophies pissed me off i just taking a break from this game waiting for the patch -_-  btw to make you feel better i crashed on 99 deaths

There's 1 platinum achiever...CONGRATS to him/her!!  :yay: 

It would be interesting to know whether it was played on Vita, ps3 or ps4... :P

This is actually a great news so those trophies weren't bug ? we were doing it wrong?? I'm just curious how the hell he found the last pet from o.o  I don't wanna wait for the patch but i want someone conform if this guy is legit

what if he hacker -_- ? hes profile seems legit  to me though hmmmmm 

Edited by Jalok-

When did the game crash on you ?

I tried 2 times in survival and it crashed right when I needed to get trophy (after I died for the 100th time) both times

I didn't count as I was multitasking, but it was always in the (re)loading screen after clicking Try Again! I sent the video clip to them on about four different occasions lol. I like the original devs but the PS porting studio probably deserves to be inundated with these crash reports. But yeah, I hope they get out their version of the patches asap, and I hope they are comprehensive.

The reason i said this is only obtainable by Ps4 i believe on Ps4 doesn't crashes like crazy -_- try back up your save data and delete your game

download it again and try die 100 times remember you have to die 100 times in the single run do not save and quit if game crashes on you then you're screwed start over

I put so many hours in this games those buggy trophies pissed me off i just taking a break from this game waiting for the patch -_-  btw to make you feel better i crashed on 99 deaths

--------

This is actually a great news so those trophies weren't bug ? we were doing it wrong?? I'm just curious how the hell he found the last pet from o.o  I don't wanna wait for the patch but i want someone conform if this guy is legal

what if he hacker -_- ? hes profile seems legal  to me though hmmmmm 

True, and mine has been generally crash free in the story mode, which is why it's so disappointing to see it crash in survival/endless when trying to load the exact same simple thing it has loaded hundreds of times before... my campaign save is fine so I don't think using a blank save or redownloading the game is likely to help prevent the seemingly random survival crashes. Though maybe it only seemed random because I wasn't counting... if it crashed for both of you on the last count then maybe that's when/why it crashed for me too? But it worked for dtgnome, so I don't know.

Can't blame you for wanting to wait. Personally I'm hoping to beat the story mode (I'm at the point of the famous 'Ramza' quests, and hoping I don't get locked into a bugged save) and then maybe get the Endless Labyrinth-only trophies (characters and 11k tiles), then perhaps if I'm feeling lucky give Survival a run, as I haven't heard any bugs particularly relating to that.

Hopefully by then they'll have patched it so all the other trophies can be easily gained in Story mode, or I might have to end up repeating myself with Survival/Endless, which would disappoint me deeply.

I think these are bugged as we generally think, but that doesn't mean there aren't workarounds (like using Survival for the deaths all in one sitting). I don't know if this guy is legit or not but I would like to believe they are (yesterday when I looked there were two 100%s, one guy who completed it in 2014 HA! and the other whose dates were entirely realistic) but I never saw this guy before so seems to me like they came out of nowhere. Anyway benefit of the doubt and no reason to be a hater. Looks like they got most of their harder trophies after finishing Story mode, so maybe from doing them all in one Survival/Laby run? Who knows... maybe Dragon-Archon will have a guide for us soon?

Has anyone found teleport in story mode yet? Only useful spells I've found have been regen and drain. Also interested in knowing where the keys to locked doors are, I know the dev key unlocks the door in Snow White.

I have Teleport in my story mode, so it is possible to find it. I believe I found that one in a key/locked chest pair that appeared in a dungeon after stepping on one of those red rune squares.

EDIT: Dragon-Archon has corrected me. It's at the crash site, as he details in his post.

Edited by SolarCat02

My favourite spells are Haste for obvious reasons and Ice Aura (or any other element Aura) because it adds significant elemental damage to every hit. Regeneration is also good (first I had lv2, now I have lv3) not only for running away but also for tanking while fighting.

Healing Wave (the upgrade of Healing Touch) should be useful for keeping my pets alive, but haven't come across a situation where they were in the right place at the right time for it. Lightning Shock is good as a no-ammo ranged attack, though weak, and Wind Shuriken is a good area of affect attack, but also weak.

Berserk was useful to me at low levels (in combo with Regen lv2 it was just a damage boost) but I guess I play more conservatively now.

Haven't seen any Drains, but I think I saw Teleport once, IIRC it was in one of the locked-chests in the starter town. But I think I reloaded the save and took something else instead, haven't seen it since, but I regret not taking it now! Is teleport what you have to use to get past those big metal blocks? I see them all over the place but can't figure them out!

Edit: OH! I forgot to mention the most epic of all: Mana Rain. Costs 1 MP and gives you wicked MP regen for a brief time! Spam all your powerful buff magic and then tap this and you'll get so much MP back.

Edited by Prem-aka-Prince

Hi any trophy guide for this game?

Very good, if you'll remember please advise me when ready :D

Guess I'll also wait for a guide also:)

Is the work in progress guide viewable anywhere or are we waiting for you to finish?

Submitted the guide for review, so it should be up soon.

Edit: it's published now, enjoy :D.

I didn't count as I was multitasking, but it was always in the (re)loading screen after clicking Try Again! I sent the video clip to them on about four different occasions lol. I like the original devs but the PS porting studio probably deserves to be inundated with these crash reports. But yeah, I hope they get out their version of the patches asap, and I hope they are comprehensive.

True, and mine has been generally crash free in the story mode, which is why it's so disappointing to see it crash in survival/endless when trying to load the exact same simple thing it has loaded hundreds of times before... my campaign save is fine so I don't think using a blank save or redownloading the game is likely to help prevent the seemingly random survival crashes. Though maybe it only seemed random because I wasn't counting... if it crashed for both of you on the last count then maybe that's when/why it crashed for me too? But it worked for dtgnome, so I don't know.

Can't blame you for wanting to wait. Personally I'm hoping to beat the story mode (I'm at the point of the famous 'Ramza' quests, and hoping I don't get locked into a bugged save) and then maybe get the Endless Labyrinth-only trophies (characters and 11k tiles), then perhaps if I'm feeling lucky give Survival a run, as I haven't heard any bugs particularly relating to that.

Hopefully by then they'll have patched it so all the other trophies can be easily gained in Story mode, or I might have to end up repeating myself with Survival/Endless, which would disappoint me deeply.

I think these are bugged as we generally think, but that doesn't mean there aren't workarounds (like using Survival for the deaths all in one sitting). I don't know if this guy is legit or not but I would like to believe they are (yesterday when I looked there were two 100%s, one guy who completed it in 2014 HA! and the other whose dates were entirely realistic) but I never saw this guy before so seems to me like they came out of nowhere. Anyway benefit of the doubt and no reason to be a hater. Looks like they got most of their harder trophies after finishing Story mode, so maybe from doing them all in one Survival/Laby run? Who knows... maybe Dragon-Archon will have a guide for us soon?

I'm at the Ramza quests and it's most likely bugged. 53 hours just went down the drain :angry: . The guy gave me a letter delivery and the NPC doesn't accept it. I really hope this will be patched. It would be a shame to delete my lvl 66 character.

Has anyone found teleport in story mode yet? Only useful spells I've found have been regen and drain. Also interested in knowing where the keys to locked doors are, I know the dev key unlocks the door in Snow White.

I have Teleport in my story mode, so it is possible to find it. I believe I found that one in a key/locked chest pair that appeared in a dungeon after stepping on one of those red rune squares.

I found teleport behind the crashed plane in Crash Site (this area is unlocked after going to Weelinden). You'll have to enlarge the map to spot the orange block behind it.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

I found teleport behind the crashed plane in Crash Site (this area is unlocked after going to Weelinden). You'll have to enlarge the map to spot the orange block behind it.

I completely forgot about that, but you are absolutely right. I have gotten random spells in story mode, but that wasn't one of them. I updated my post - thanks!

Submitted the guide for review, so it should be up soon.

I'm at the Ramza quests and it's most likely bugged. 53 hours just went down the drain :angry: . The guy gave me a letter delivery and the NPC doesn't accept it. I really hope this will be patched. It would be a shame to delete my lvl 66 character.

I thought i'm the only one stuck i also reload my old save file it still bug on me that NPC dude is not accepting my secret message;/ and i can't go further how people complete the story mode if this area is bugged ?

Ok I may be wrong.. But ramza is only giving mere side quests.. Hence some of them don't even pop up on the quest log.. Another thing.. I've tested this theory of mine.. Ignoring ramza's bullshit.. And did quests with karate kid Sensei lookalike at the inn.. After doing 5-10, give or take; I periodically went back to the gangs hideout where the white shirt chick with the goggles and cool eye makeup would give me new quests to advance the story line.. I'm pretty sure I'm right about this.. I'm only 35 hours or so into the story and I'm level 51-52ish.. So I'm not 100% but I'd say I'm a good 98% confident.. A lot of ppl are complaining on this on multiple threads and multiple communities.. When I've said this theory on some of those communities, I've yet to be contested..

Oh and also.. It's best to not worry about any trophies in story mode besides drunken master, $$$1 mil, calamari, and beating story mode... Leave all the enemy counts like big boner and executioner to labyrinth.. Hopefully rune master will be easiest in survival.. I tried angel of death (on ps4) but after playing it all night and leaving it idle here and there for a few hours altogether, my game crashed after being on for about 8-9 hours or so.. Finished labyrinth mode but only got to about 30 deaths before my game crashed for angel of death..

Edited by xxdmcgee2288xx

Since i can't progress story mode once again i tried to attempt to get Big Boner and Executioner spent an hour i got big boner trophy but sadly i spent 2 hours couldn't get Executioner my game crashed on me sigh i thought on Ps4 it doesn't crash -.- seems like this game has a problem with me and

Ok I may be wrong.. But ramza is only giving mere side quests.. Hence some of them don't even pop up on the quest log.. Another thing.. I've tested this theory of mine.. Ignoring ramza's bullshit.. And did quests with karate kid Sensei lookalike at the inn.. After doing 5-10, give or take; I periodically went back to the gangs hideout where the white shirt chick with the goggles and cool eye makeup would give me new quests to advance the story line.. I'm pretty sure I'm right about this.. I'm only 35 hours or so into the story and I'm level 51-52ish.. So I'm not 100% but I'd say I'm a good 98% confident.. A lot of ppl are complaining on this on multiple threads and multiple communities.. When I've said this theory on some of those communities, I've yet to be contested..

Oh and also.. It's best to not worry about any trophies in story mode besides drunken master, $$$1 mil, calamari, and beating story mode... Leave all the enemy counts like big boner and executioner to labyrinth.. Hopefully rune master will be easiest in survival.. I tried angel of death (on ps4) but after playing it all night and leaving it idle here and there for a few hours altogether, my game crashed after being on for about 8-9 hours or so.. Finished labyrinth mode but only got to about 30 deaths before my game crashed for angel of death..

I hope your theory is right i wanna test it but i can't play on Psvita  anymore waiting for dev to reply my message I'll try see if this works  :)

as for Angel of death it keep crashes on me too pretty random sometimes crash in 50 deaths sometimes 80 really need a good luck to get this trophy :l

Edited by Jalok-

Question: did you do this in 1 sitting or did you save and quit the game inbetween?

i did save and quit as today i was going to get all pets in one setting dammit i got four pets and the last one was next to me i had to fight then

i got crashed maybe we will get the trophy in the one setting but probably gonna time a lot of time with 4 hours i manage to get 4 pets pretty random need to be lucky  but is best to get this trophy on story mode but if u can't wait for the patch then try that i might go try again since i haven't got Executioner yet im sure it will work in one setting ^_^ like other trophies worked

Hey guys, there is a pretty easy way to get rune master playing on survivor there is always a rune game on the first level. Finish it then bomb yourself hit retry and on the 20th time you get it. Should you die sometimes without finishing the game the count doesn't reset.

I tried pets as well this way but it didn't work. Tried with all 6 to be safe.