Realistic

Co-op makes it a shitload easier though, because one of you dies, but then the other can just run over and revive you when they get a chance. I'm only playing on hardened because I'm a bitch but the co-op is literally the only real improvement I've seen in CoD in years. 

I mean, it's not like World at War had co-op or anything though, this is totally new for the series.

Even with people it's still pretty difficult

It can't be the hardest Cod if they let play in co-op and set your own loadout.

Not exactly it's still pretty difficult, the checkpoints in this game are inconsistent, progress on the co op campaign is only saved after the entire level is completed. If you don't receive a fallen teammate the whole team dies and there are a few spots that have world at wars infinite enemy spawn.

Get ready to die a 100 times or so on some levels.

• Like 1

I was in a cross-game party chat with my friends on Friday (I didn't buy the game) and two of them were in co-op trying to get through Realistic difficulty and they just kept dying over and over again, they couldn't get past one of the first checkpoints xD They then changed it to Veteran difficulty, sounds like a bit of a challenge, lol

I was in a cross-game party chat with my friends on Friday (I didn't buy the game) and two of them were in co-op trying to get through Realistic difficulty and they just kept dying over and over again, they couldn't get past one of the first checkpoints xD They then changed it to Veteran difficulty, sounds like a bit of a challenge, lol

It's tough as nails. I'd say it's more unfair than it is difficult. Just about every enemy can one shot you without warning.

My brother and I just invented a nearly full proof strategy. Just a bit of a warning though, it requires you to play like a bitch. What you do is that both players get behind the same piece of cover and one of them goes prone so that nothing can hit him. The other player stands up and shoots as many enemies as he can. Once that player goes down, the one who has taken cover just revives him and revives him and revives him... And so on.

It doesn't work all the time. We still died 100+ times and grenades are a bitch to deal with as they always flush us out. Still, my bro and I got past mission 2 before we called it a day and are going to try and continue tomorrow.

• Like 1

It is possible to unlock every campaign-related trophy playing co-op? Let's say that I play the campaign on Realistic with a friend, at the end we both get the trophy, or just the host?

Everyone in your co-op squad gets the trophy. Can't confirm it 100%, but my team and I are all receiving the trophies for beating a certain mission on either hardened, veteran or realistic while playing online co-op.

I'm currently at the beginning of mission 7 and it isn't that hard. The hardest part was mission 4 at the moment, because the last section is just bullsh*t and you also need luck in this playthrough.