The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

I would not be surprised if CM Punk has walked out on the company. The booking has been woeful for too long, and the fact Batista walks back in after four years away to win the Royal Rumble is nothing short of a disgrace. Batista didn't need the rumble victory; he's already a big name and the rumble is there to create stars. 

I can't blame Punk for walking out of the company. He's carried them for 2 years with only one break (because he was hurt). Then he has to sit back and watch Batista, who has been gone 4 years, come back and get the main event spot of WM30.

I hope he does take a few weeks off to cool down though. I wouldn't want WWE to sue him due to a breach of contract.

Another thought about Punk... worked shoot.  Plans were to have him work with Kane until the Chamber and transfer his feud from Kane to HHH for WM.  Now, Bryan is being considered for the match with HHH and Punk was going to be pushed down to a match with Kane, which was (apparently) the straw that caused him to walk.  Now, it's damage control time and the wheels are (from what I read) already in motion to weave Punks leaving into a story line where he's brought back to represent Vince in a "control for the company" match against HHH again.

That means what's the story for Bryan.  Again, from what I've read, Taker has voiced a desire to work with him in his annual WM match.  The original plan was Taker/Lesnar but Taker is concerned about working with someone as physical as Lesnar after just having another hip replacement and thinks Bryan would be a guy he could have a brilliant match with and not have to worry about being permanently damaged.

I might be crazy for holding out hope but I just can convince myself that the last promoter standing is stupid enough to ignore his fan base for this long.  We'll see I guess.

Rumors are going that WWE Kicked(over 40) fans out, for chanting CM Punk!. If i remember right they did become very vocal till a commercial rolled @ a point, then it stayed silent for a good while until it was the Orton vs Bryan Match were fans mixed in Punk chant with the D Bryan chants.

Knowing how WWE likes to confiscate Signs, and pipe "let's go Cena!" chants & "the same woman scream" through Speakers, I'm not finding it hard to believe them kicking people now. 

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0203/569928/reports-on-if-fans-were-kicked-out-of-raw-for-chanting-for-cm/

If that's not bad enough Ziggler sounds really mad over having to job people as of late, Some say that it's part of the story, but it looks too convincing to be script...he should be mad. I mean he's jobbing too many people after being the seller of the company. @ least he lost to Cesaro & not a Fandango or worst.

U just lost Punk, U can't lose Ziggler the guy who gets a pop every time he enters the ring.

Seeing that raw ending tells me that they are going a different direction with all this kane thing, who was going to feud with punk; is now probably going to feud with bryan. It seams CM Punk has REALLY Quit the WWE...and to have fans and of all people Fucken RyBotch mock Punk is kinda pissing me off...he has been bashing Punk @ every chance he gets whether it be on twitter(then Delete it right away, so no one gets on his ass over it) or in Backstage interviews.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0203/569927/member-of-the-shield-gets-stitches/

Also if U think there wasn't going to be a John Cena this raw...well guess what?

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0203/569924/what-happened-after-raw-went-off-the-air-john-cena-appears/

I can not believe that WWE is fucking up this bad..the only good thing that has been happening is Shield Vs Wyatts.

1 last thing : Where was Lesnar today? The Guy no 1 wanted to see showed up, but the guy we wanted to see is missing? WTF?

Edited by DarknessKey92

Rumors are going that WWE Kicked(over 40) fans out, for chanting CM Punk!.

That has been proven false.

http://pwinsider.com/article/83334/shooting-down-a-ridiculous-cm-punk-rumor.html?p=1

In regard to reports that fans were ejected from Raw last night in Omaha for chanting for CM Punk, both readers who were in attendance and WWE sources have confirmed that story is 100% false.

It appears the story started on Twitter and was picked up as if it was legitimate, but there was no basis in that claim.

We usually don't remark on unfounded rumors, but given the amount of email we've received this morning, we wanted to make it clear that WWE did no such thing.

Rumors are going that WWE Kicked(over 40) fans out, for chanting CM Punk!. If i remember right they did become very vocal till a commercial rolled @ a point, then it stayed silent for a good while until it was the Orton vs Bryan Match were fans mixed in Punk chant with the D Bryan chants.

Knowing how WWE likes to confiscate Signs, and pipe "let's go Cena!" chants & "the same woman scream" through Speakers, I'm not finding it hard to believe them kicking people now. 

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0203/569928/reports-on-if-fans-were-kicked-out-of-raw-for-chanting-for-cm/

If that's not bad enough Ziggler sounds really mad over having to job people as of late, Some say that it's part of the story, but it looks too convincing to be script...he should be mad. I mean he's jobbing too many people after being the seller of the company. @ least he lost to Cesaro & not a Fandango or worst.

U just lost Punk, U can't lose Ziggler the guy who gets a pop every time he enters the ring.

Seeing that raw ending tells me that they are going a different direction with all this kane thing, who was going to feud with punk; is now probably going to feud with bryan. It seams CM Punk has REALLY Quit the WWE...and to have fans and of all people Fucken RyBotch mock Punk is kinda pissing me off...he has been bashing Punk @ every chance he gets whether it be on twitter(then Delete it right away, so no one gets on his ass over it) or in Backstage interviews.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0203/569927/member-of-the-shield-gets-stitches/

Also if U think there wasn't going to be a John Cena this raw...well guess what?

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0203/569924/what-happened-after-raw-went-off-the-air-john-cena-appears/

I can not believe that WWE is fucking up this bad..the only good thing that has been happening is Shield Vs Wyatts.

1 last thing : Where was Lesnar today? The Guy no 1 wanted to see showed up, but the guy we wanted to see is missing? WTF?

Careful what you buy into right away.  No one was ejected from the arena and the WWE loves turning real life situations into works (remember Miz coming out to announce last night just to say he was pissed about not being on TV).  The live crowds at the WWE's televised shows seem like they're starting to me more smarky and less marky and TPTB have to have taken notice by now.  Bryan went over Orton clean despite a Kane run-in in a 29 minute PPV quality match on RAW, do you think that would have happened if the Pittsburg crowd hadn't shanghai'd the Rumble?  I sure don't.  Ziggler's promo could easily have bee a work to set up a future program between the overlooked talent and the authoritah after WM.  Foley's ranting online, midcard guys ranting online... and in quick spots on announce, Bryan going over big, it all has a work feel to it.  Yes, it is stemming from real life situations but a work none-the-less.  The only thing I buy into as being 100% legit (right now) is Punk walking, only because of his personality though, and who knows, maybe he'll come back and have this whole thing incorporated into a storyline too.

Careful what you buy into right away.  No one was ejected from the arena and the WWE loves turning real life situations into works (remember Miz coming out to announce last night just to say he was pissed about not being on TV).  The live crowds at the WWE's televised shows seem like they're starting to me more smarky and less marky and TPTB have to have taken notice by now.  Bryan went over Orton clean despite a Kane run-in in a 29 minute PPV quality match on RAW, do you think that would have happened if the Pittsburg crowd hadn't shanghai'd the Rumble?  I sure don't.  Ziggler's promo could easily have bee a work to set up a future program between the overlooked talent and the authoritah after WM.  Foley's ranting online, midcard guys ranting online... and in quick spots on announce, Bryan going over big, it all has a work feel to it.  Yes, it is stemming from real life situations but a work none-the-less.  The only thing I buy into as being 100% legit (right now) is Punk walking, only because of his personality though, and who knows, maybe he'll come back and have this whole thing incorporated into a storyline too.

That's true, that WWE Loves to Take advantage of certain Real Life situations to add to the story, but @ the same time they are also known to do some dark things behind fans eyes. Some of these wrestlers who give their opinion on the matter are actually being real.. Mick Foley stated out his opinion because he was tired of the way WWE is booking...The guy who was force feed to say "John Cena is the king of extreeeeme"(I'm sure that 1 had to be a tough pill to swallow 4 him) is mad over WWE's complex thought process to give the fans what they want and are addicted to the same guys we've seen over years get pushed to the main events. U think Mick went hard on them? U should read what Mick's Son said after the Rumble...he hit it spot on. And sure last years promo of Rock bashing Cena was script, but ask your self after seeing that video was anything Rock said there false? of course not it was all true.

WWE has the most bizarre booking over something so simple. We could have had a great WM30 this year and now it's gone to full hell, and this was before punk quit. Now let's just hope it's not as bad as last years WM29.

@ least still give us Lesnar Vs. Taker.

Jim Ross was Actually fired by WWE over that whole WWE 2k14 incident that was started by both Mick & Flair...So ask urself. Was Flair talking about a heart warming story involving his dead son (that fans actually loved to hear) worth Firing Jim Ross over? And he tried to stop Flair, but he just couldn't stop him from going. Now we have the guy who cost him his job come back 4 old school raw just to put cena over? The WWE likes to make themselves seam like a nice company by making it seam like he choose to retire(he choose to retire after coming back saying he has no plans to retire?).

These guys May not be working 4 them, but they have respect 4 the business and give their real thoughts on what the fans obviously want to help keep the company strong, but the WWE keeps insisting on not changing on their booking formula.

WWE didn't call these guys to say "hey make a pissed off comment over our shitty booking" Who does that?

Book The Big Guys & Mid The Little guys who can actually wrestle. If he can cut a cool funny promo push him...lol

As 4 people getting kicked out of the arena...@ this point it's too soon to say it's true or false, because it just happened yesterday. We will have to wait a few days to see if there could be evidence that shows these people getting kicked out. I mean when ur in a stadium filled with over 5,000+ people, 40 doesn't seam like a lot(this is a arena sized building), and remember that they have multiple cameras on people @ all time...why do u think they are able to find a fan expression so quick? They just switch to that cam and back to the regular angled cam showing the ring. The people who got kicked could have been behind the cam so of course ur not going to see it & don't expect them to show U doing it either.

If later a viral video of a group of people being kicked from the arena surfaces then it's going to be hard to say it didn't happen when it's being showed on video.

This Fan Ejecting is going to be a big deal over these next few days, but I mean due to the Cm Punk incident and how the WWE hates when fans take over the show with Chants...it's not too hard to assume it as true since they are known to do some irritating things to their fans over the years. Back then we didn't believe that they took signs & piped chants through Stereos, but that later was proven to be true. They have the most fucken Loyal fans in the world & they constantly mistreat them. U even have people who watch WWE Religiously for christ's sake. 

Things are getting way too out of control over something so simple, just give Bryan the belt. They think we want him to have a Cena run with it or something, just let him run with the ball, it's not gonna kill their business...them refusing to do so might. WWE couldn't even let the guy keep it for a fucken week, and made his WM Heavy Weight chamionship Match with Sheamus a fucken joke with this stupid seconds loss-_-.

This Fan Ejection thing is being considered a big issue right now & multiple resources are saying Yes & No..so I'm going to give it a few days until I consider it to be false on a count that just because 2 people didn't see what was happening doesn't mean it didn't happen. Only the people who could have been ejected can prove that statement to be true.

If a video surfaces showing this happening then it's obvious that it did happen..so until that happens no 1 is right or wrong right now.

Also consider the fact that the arena has over 5000+ people and the audience on the other side of the arena aren't going to notice it happening on a count that they are there to watch the show. It's possible to do it and not get noticed...I mean they didn't kick all 40 at once it happened over a period of time 1 by 1.

Multiple people are saying it happened & few are saying it didn't, so it's hard to believe who's right @ this point.

Giant wall of text :P

Booking smaller guys who can wrestle at the top isn't exactly the answer.  Look at it from Vince's eyes.  Everyone in the IWC is over Cena, he's stale and boring to us.  He's also the top merchandise seller (has been for years) and it's proven that he draws.  WWE's highest rating in quite a while was Batista's return show.  The majority of WWE's fan base is casuals and marks.  Catering just to the smarks isn't going to solve any problems.

John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan was the perfect medium.  Cena handled the marks (and threw in a few things the IWC could appreciate "maybe I could do a... heel turn") and Bryan kept us "tape traders" happy.  Daniel Bryan is drawing in the casuals because he's a unique talent, Ziggler's never gonna be that guy, Sandow's never gonna be that guy.  I personally have no problem watching those guys feud with each other in the midcard.  If you appreciate the work then appreciate the work.  A title doesn't need to be involved to enjoy a good match.  The Wyatt/SHIELD match is for nothing if you look at the title pictures but, it's gonna be a show stealing match and it's going to push an interesting storyline (who here isn't expecting this to further the SHIELD's break up so they can push Reigns to the moon). 

By the way, WWE has taken notice of the transition that's taking place.  Check this out:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/the-ring-of-honor-influence-26179913

That's on the actual WWE.com website (also couldn't help but notice they didn't profile Punk in this).

Edited by skidmarkgn

Booking smaller guys who can wrestle at the top isn't exactly the answer.  Look at it from Vince's eyes.  Everyone in the IWC is over Cena, he's stale and boring to us.  He's also the top merchandise seller (has been for years) and it's proven that he draws.  WWE's highest rating in quite a while was Batista's return show.  The majority of WWE's fan base is casuals and marks.  Catering just to the smarks isn't going to solve any problems.

John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan was the perfect medium.  Cena handled the marks (and threw in a few things the IWC could appreciate "maybe I could do a... heel turn") and Bryan kept us "tape traders" happy.  Daniel Bryan is drawing in the casuals because he's a unique talent, Ziggler's never gonna be that guy, Sandow's never gonna be that guy.  I personally have no problem watching those guys feud with each other in the midcard.  If you appreciate the work then appreciate the work.  A title doesn't need to be involved to enjoy a good match.  The Wyatt/SHIELD match is for nothing if you look at the title pictures but, it's gonna be a show stealing match and it's going to push an interesting storyline (who here isn't expecting this to further the SHIELD's break up so they can push Reigns to the moon). 

By the way, WWE has taken notice of the transition that's taking place.  Check this out:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/the-ring-of-honor-influence-26179913

That's on the actual WWE.com website (also couldn't help but notice they didn't profile Punk in this).

It's not about just booking anyone to the top...U have to book someone from the Mid-Card who has earned his pop from the crowd to the Main Event. That's what a Intelligent business person does they provide the people with what they want, not what they don't want.

The reason they still make the amount of money they do now is because it's come to the point where people watch the WWE religiously, even if they say it sucks they still watch it in hopes it might get better. That's how they have the most loyal fans, but mistreat them just like their roster.

It's been known that Vince has had this bodybuilder formula for years. He likes to have a superficial champion, while burying the actually talented wrestlers....Whatever happened to Paul London, Matt Hardy, Super crazy, tajiri .

All these guys have always delivered an amazing show when they went out there, but never got utilized right and were ultimately buried. These guys are legends in the eyes of the fans who appreciate wrestling. U will never see any of Vince's top Bodybuilders get pops like these guys did or even perform @ their level.

WWE likes to build a storyline with all their wrestlers, which is a good and bad thing on a count that they exaggerate it. "The Kane & Cena feud, The Anger Management of Team Hell no, The Punk, Bryan, Aj Lee Lover triangle, and the Vince Dying story line..etc."

I don't like how the WWE makes all the people who can actually wrestle only be WWE/World Heavyweight champion as a Heel who has to cheat to win, when in actuality they can beat clean whoever holds the belt, but since it's script that way it will result that way....even Jericho is one of these people(one of the best heels in the business next to punk).

Of course Cena sells merchandise more for years. WWE Shoves his merchandise down people's throats the most...right now the shop has Punk & Cena @ equal amounts of merchandise, but if they never got rid of old entries then u'd have to scroll over 99 pages worth of Cena merchandise...he's sold fans a rainbow's worth of shirts..and now going glow in the dark neon? of course he sells the most cus his merch is the most pushed...and since the majority of Cena's fans are kids & moms it's obvious the formula is going to work, since kids are going to push the parents for the next shirt.

When U look at D bryan's shirt no 1 is going to buy that fucken stupid ass goat with Wings & Long ass fucken beard...i bet even bryan saw that & just face palmed. There's no way he's going to promote that fucken shirt.

And Deciding who should be pushed over how much merch you sell is pretty silly & insulting to wrestling to be honest.

The Wyatt's Vs Shield are going to be the only good thing about Elimination chamber, because we already know that Orton is going to win & be feed to Batista @ Mania.

Right now no 1 really cares 4 the chamber to be honest(because the guys we really wanted to see in it aren't there)...and that used to be the reason fans bought the PPV, what is keeping seats 4 it right now (weather U want to believe it or not) is this Shields Vs Wyatts Feud. This has been a match up we have been waiting for, ever since they teased it in that Mix tag argument months ago. I Have no fucken doubt this match is going to steal the show. They are going to break up the shield and push Reigns, at least they'll be pushing a guy we actually want....let's hope he doesn't get feed to Cena too like Bryan did. I hate how Cena abuses his creative control contract to leach off every main event spot.

Everyone is tired of him even the kids are, but since cena obviously will never make it anywhere else & the WWE doesn't like pushing guys they can't take credit for, they'll continue this Cena era for a long time. The sad thing is he's probably going to break Ric Flair's 16 World title record soon & it's going to cause a lot of backlash..let's hope HHH is smart enough to adapt to this or else his idol will be desecrated.

Edited by DarknessKey92

It's not about just booking anyone to the top...1) U have to book someone from the Mid-Card who has earned his pop from the crowd to the Main Event. That's what a Intelligent business person does they provide the 2) people with what they want, not what they don't want.

The reason they still make the amount of money they do now is because it's come to the point where people watch the WWE religiously, even if they say it sucks they still watch it in hopes it might get better. That's how they have the most loyal fans, but mistreat them just like their roster.

It's been known that Vince has had this bodybuilder formula for years. He likes to have a superficial champion, 3)while burying the actually talented wrestlers....Whatever happened to 4)Paul London, Matt Hardy, Super crazy, tajiri .

All these guys have always delivered an amazing show when they went out there, but never got utilized right and were ultimately buried. These guys are legends in the eyes of the fans who 5)appreciate wrestling. U will never see any of Vince's top Bodybuilders get pops like these guys did or even perform @ their level.

WWE likes to build a storyline with all their wrestlers, which is a good and bad thing on a count that they exaggerate it. "The Kane & Cena feud, The Anger Management of Team Hell no, The Punk, Bryan, Aj Lee Lover triangle, and the Vince Dying story line..etc."

I don't like how the WWE makes all the people who can actually wrestle 6) only be WWE/World Heavyweight champion as a Heel who has to cheat to win, when in actuality they can beat clean whoever holds the belt, but since it's script that way it will result that way....even Jericho is one of these people(one of the best heels in the business next to punk).

Of course Cena sells merchandise more for years. WWE Shoves his merchandise down people's throats the most...right now the shop has Punk & Cena @ equal amounts of merchandise, but if they never got rid of old entries then u'd have to scroll over 99 pages worth of Cena merchandise...7a)he's sold fans a rainbow's worth of shirts..and now going glow in the dark neon? of course he sells the most cus his merch is the 7b) most pushed...and since the majority of Cena's fans are kids & moms it's obvious the formula is going to work, since kids are going to push the parents for the next shirt.

When U look at D bryan's shirt 7c)no 1 is going to buy that fucken stupid ass goat with Wings & Long ass fucken beard...i bet even bryan saw that & just face palmed. There's no way he's going to promote that fucken shirt.

7d) And Deciding who should be pushed over how much merch you sell is pretty silly & insulting to wrestling to be honest.

The Wyatt's Vs Shield are going to be the only good thing about Elimination chamber, because we already know that Orton is going to win & be feed to Batista @ Mania.

Right now 8) no 1 really cares 4 the chamber to be honest(because the guys we really wanted to see in it aren't there)...and that used to be the reason fans bought the PPV, what is keeping seats 4 it right now (weather U want to believe it or not) is this Shields Vs Wyatts Feud. This has been a match up we have been waiting for, ever since they teased it in that Mix tag argument months ago. I Have no fucken doubt this match is going to steal the show. They are going to break up the shield and push Reigns, at least they'll be pushing a guy we actually want....let's hope he doesn't get feed to Cena too like Bryan did. I hate how Cena abuses his creative control contract to leach off every main event spot.

Everyone is tired of him even the kids are, 9) but since cena obviously will never make it anywhere else & the WWE doesn't like pushing guys they can't take credit for, they'll continue this Cena era for a long time. 10) The sad thing is he's probably going to break Ric Flair's 16 World title record soon & it's going to cause a lot of backlash..let's hope HHH is smart enough to adapt to this or else his idol will be desecrated.

1) -right now it looks like they're doing that with Daniel Bryan.  It takes more than someone the IWC embraces to push them to the top.  They need the support from the casuals too.  In Dainel Bryan's first years in the company no one (outside of the smarks) really cared about him, his gimmicks were lame (even the "YES" chant wasn't that popular at first) and he was floundering.  He's such a unique talent though that he started stealing the show time and again and the rest was history... or will be.

2) - not everyone wants the same thing.  Look at Punk.  There's quite a few people, even smarks, that are glad to see him gone.  He is pretty renowned for having a super-shitty attitude and rubs a lot of people the wrong way.

3) - Talented wrestlers get pushed too.  Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan.  Almost all of the most talented guys that are smaller have had runs at the top (if you consider being a champion the top).  If a guy is good enough, it's impossible to hold him down.

4) - Paul London is super talented, no question about it.  He also had the worlds worst attitude backstage and was ultimately let go because of it.  Matt Hardy isn't a top guy, he wasn't even the more popular of the Hardy boys, Jeff was.  Lo and behold, Jeff also got a singles push and a title run that he threw away by fucking up.  Super Crazy and Tajiri... legends?  No, not by popular standards.  To be a "legend" someone outside of the inner circle of wrestling has to know who you are.  Stone Cold (another non-bodybuiler type) is a legend.  Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan are legends.  Super Crazy... not a legend.

5) - remember, the WWE is in the entertainment business first.  Just being a top 1% wrestler isn't enough to succeed there.

6) - that's wrestling 101.  Heel champion gets chased by the babyface, screwing him over several times until the babyface finally overcomes the odds and wins at the PPV.  Why do you think babyfaces go over so much at Wrestlemania?

7a-d) - not gonna separate these points because they all fall in the same category.  The guy who sells the most gets pushed the most because it's how they judge popularity.  Cena's shirts (as you pointed out) are ugly as piss but they still sell.  During live events there's always a ton of people wearing his brand.  These people went to the shirt stand and said "gimmie Cena"  or they went online and clicked "gimmie Cena", regardless of the circumstance, in the end, they said "gimmie Cena" and that's what's important.  Bryan doesn't get a pass because his shirt's ugly when Cena's ugly-ass gear is still flying off the shelves.  Being insulting to wrestling isn't too important to an entertainment company.

8) - I do.  Regardless of the result, the chamber's gonna have Daniel Bryan, Antonio Cesaro and Christian in it.  As much as we all hate Orton it's tough to deny that he can work as well.  His match with Bryan (who, again, is in the match) on RAW was a 5-star affair and it took two for it to happen.  The amount of talent in the chamber suggests it's going to be an amazing match and shouldn't be ignored.  If you want to keep talking about the wrestling then appreciate the wrestling!!

9) - thinking Cena couldn't make it anywhere else is... I don't even have the words.  You know who TNA is currently starting to build their company around?  MVP.  You think that company wouldn't give up half their young, small, talented roster to get Cena?  Not only that, if they did land him, you really think no one would pay attention?????  Personally, I think it's more likely that it would be called one of wrestling's greatest grabs.  It would be the equivalent of WCW nabbing Hogan.  Cena probably wouldn't be the man in ROH or a Japanese promotion but when it comes to mainstream competition I'm pretty sure Dixie would sacrifice her first born to get Cena.

10) - times have changed.  Champions don't hold  belts for years at a time anymore and if they did, the IWC would just bitch about it like they do everything else.  The number of times someone holds a belt doesn't carry much weight anymore.  Ziggler has had more world title reigns than Jake the Snake and Rowdy Roddy Piper (two true legends) combined, doesn't mean his legacy is better.  If you want the legacies of the pioneers to hold up than look at their title runs in days instead of how many time they won it.  Flair's 16x record is going to be broken, doesn't mean his legacy is gone and I doubt there will be much backlash.  If there is, all Vince and HHH have to do is change the thought process by saying "yeah, Cena held it 17x sure buuuut Flair held it for one million three hundred fifty thousand days so Flair's reign is superior".  Bam, backlash pacified.

• Like 1

Wow.  Cesaro and Shaemus need to feud right now!!!

I'd love to see those two go at it as a build to a WM match that ultimately turns Cesaro face and Shaemus heel.

I agree with this idea as it will give Cesaro a huge boost on the roster getting the win over a former world heavyweight champion and it could also help make Sheamus seem relevant and could lead to a frustration style heel turn :D

So I have a feeling we may see CM Punk return on March 3rd, when Raw goes to Chicago. This whole thing with Batista attacking Del Rio, and HHH telling him he can't act like that has got me thinking. Maybe Punk agreed to return, if he gets Batista's main event spot (which he deserves).

Batista keeps attacking people and/or acting reckless, so HHH decides to punish him by putting his WM spot on the line against a returning Punk in Chicago. Maybe make it no DQ, to play on the whole "Batista is destructive" thing. Then, with an interference from Lesnar, Punk wins.

That could set up Lesnar vs. Batista (Which should've been Batista's role anyway) and Punk could get his Wrestlemania main event against the champion Bryan.

Or maybe I'm just fantasy booking, because I still can't believe how stupid WWE was to hand the main event to Batista.

• Like 1

1) -right now it looks like they're doing that with Daniel Bryan.  It takes more than someone the IWC embraces to push them to the top.  They need the support from the casuals too.  In Dainel Bryan's first years in the company no one (outside of the smarks) really cared about him, his gimmicks were lame (even the "YES" chant wasn't that popular at first) and he was floundering.  He's such a unique talent though that he started stealing the show time and again and the rest was history... or will be.

2) - not everyone wants the same thing.  Look at Punk.  There's quite a few people, even smarks, that are glad to see him gone.  He is pretty renowned for having a super-shitty attitude and rubs a lot of people the wrong way.

3) - Talented wrestlers get pushed too.  Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan.  Almost all of the most talented guys that are smaller have had runs at the top (if you consider being a champion the top).  If a guy is good enough, it's impossible to hold him down.

4) - Paul London is super talented, no question about it.  He also had the worlds worst attitude backstage and was ultimately let go because of it.  Matt Hardy isn't a top guy, he wasn't even the more popular of the Hardy boys, Jeff was.  Lo and behold, Jeff also got a singles push and a title run that he threw away by fucking up.  Super Crazy and Tajiri... legends?  No, not by popular standards.  To be a "legend" someone outside of the inner circle of wrestling has to know who you are.  Stone Cold (another non-bodybuiler type) is a legend.  Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan are legends.  Super Crazy... not a legend.

5) - remember, the WWE is in the entertainment business first.  Just being a top 1% wrestler isn't enough to succeed there.

6) - that's wrestling 101.  Heel champion gets chased by the babyface, screwing him over several times until the babyface finally overcomes the odds and wins at the PPV.  Why do you think babyfaces go over so much at Wrestlemania?

7a-d) - not gonna separate these points because they all fall in the same category.  The guy who sells the most gets pushed the most because it's how they judge popularity.  Cena's shirts (as you pointed out) are ugly as piss but they still sell.  During live events there's always a ton of people wearing his brand.  These people went to the shirt stand and said "gimmie Cena"  or they went online and clicked "gimmie Cena", regardless of the circumstance, in the end, they said "gimmie Cena" and that's what's important.  Bryan doesn't get a pass because his shirt's ugly when Cena's ugly-ass gear is still flying off the shelves.  Being insulting to wrestling isn't too important to an entertainment company.

8) - I do.  Regardless of the result, the chamber's gonna have Daniel Bryan, Antonio Cesaro and Christian in it.  As much as we all hate Orton it's tough to deny that he can work as well.  His match with Bryan (who, again, is in the match) on RAW was a 5-star affair and it took two for it to happen.  The amount of talent in the chamber suggests it's going to be an amazing match and shouldn't be ignored.  If you want to keep talking about the wrestling then appreciate the wrestling!!

9) - thinking Cena couldn't make it anywhere else is... I don't even have the words.  You know who TNA is currently starting to build their company around?  MVP.  You think that company wouldn't give up half their young, small, talented roster to get Cena?  Not only that, if they did land him, you really think no one would pay attention?????  Personally, I think it's more likely that it would be called one of wrestling's greatest grabs.  It would be the equivalent of WCW nabbing Hogan.  Cena probably wouldn't be the man in ROH or a Japanese promotion but when it comes to mainstream competition I'm pretty sure Dixie would sacrifice her first born to get Cena.

10) - times have changed.  Champions don't hold  belts for years at a time anymore and if they did, the IWC would just bitch about it like they do everything else.  The number of times someone holds a belt doesn't carry much weight anymore.  Ziggler has had more world title reigns than Jake the Snake and Rowdy Roddy Piper (two true legends) combined, doesn't mean his legacy is better.  If you want the legacies of the pioneers to hold up than look at their title runs in days instead of how many time they won it.  Flair's 16x record is going to be broken, doesn't mean his legacy is gone and I doubt there will be much backlash.  If there is, all Vince and HHH have to do is change the thought process by saying "yeah, Cena held it 17x sure buuuut Flair held it for one million three hundred fifty thousand days so Flair's reign is superior".  Bam, backlash pacified.

This is a long ass reply, and yes i know you're gonna get tired of reading it @ some point, but just remember. I didn't like typing this as much as you're not gonna like reading it.

1) It's true that In order to give a guy the "big push" both sides(IWC & casuals) need to accept him as the right guy(Being over) in order to make the decision. Also the "Yes chants" as some may say have become overused/annoying need to remember, that Bryan had no original intent to make it his chant. When he cashed in the MITB contract, and got "The Big Gold Belt" responded out of heel excitement(Many didn't believe in him ,so he was also rubbing it in people's faces). The fans themselves over the course of time made it his chant. He himself said he never expected that to be his thing, but he followed their lead to get the pops everytime. Sure some people hate it because he overused them everywhere, but that's how WWE Creative team Script him. But at least he has a "Yes" & "No' Chant so it can switch every now and then.

2) True, but when u have the fans on a regular basis shouting/chanting what they want you to provide them. It makes it obvious that many want the same thing right now(this has happened in every single Show)...and the wwe is refusing to provide with that. They've just adding him in the mix, but aren't letting him run with the ball. Like Stone cold Said "if they don't act soon, that window will close" & it's not going to be in good standing with the fans who make them millions yearly.

3) True but looking back, they did it @ the expense of other talented wrestlers. They were to eagerly focused on these guys, that they forgot about Talent like Shelton Benjamin, William Regal, John Morrison who were very talented technical/athletic guys at the time, but since lacked promo/mic skills(Something that could have been worked around) weren't capable of being better then what they became. Instead remained in the mid-card zone while they pushed the same guys over & over. I'm glad that we got a Kurt Angle & Shawn, but i don't like that it had to be done @ the expense of many other great talented guys, who many people have now forgotten were even on the roster. Now where are these guys? Some of them asked wwe for their Release, on a count that WWE didn't want to use them right. Bryan & Ziggler both won the same "Big Gold belt" in similar fashion, which is by Cashing in MITB. Now ask yourself how does that form of wining look to the casuals? It gives them a "Well these guys are only champ, because they cashed in and can't win it clean. They resorted to the cheap way in, leaving them open for cena to call it out that way(which by the way people have to kill themselves in order to get a shot @ doing in the first place)"...So to influence this motion they had to play heels that seam cowardly. How did Bryan's WHC reign end? A "18 sec match" @ WM. What about ziggler? He was given the belt by vicky because edge speared him. 2nd reign MITB cashing. It's no longer about just getting the belt anymore like the old days. Sure I know it's to build the story line. I understand that, but what i don't like is that's the only way they give these underdog guys(with much potential) the push. Over the years the belts have lost their value and so were merged. Having the belt should give the wrestler the main event status, not be in the mid card. When Punk was WWE Champion, his reign was overshadowed by "HHH, Lesner, Cena, Laurinites".
For instance @ "Over the Limit 2012" Punk vs Bryan(A WWE Dream match that people loved) was placed in the Mid card, while "John Cena Vs John Laurinites" became the main event...Really WWE!? Even after Punk & Bryan made a good build/hype?  Of course it was ironic that Cena told Punk his whole Championship reign was irrelevant, cus he was the main reason it became that way. People still debate if the WWE Championship was devaluated during that reign. One side says "yes, cus it was barely in a PPV Main Event. The whole 2012 it was foreshadowed to anything Cena did".
The other side says no, because of it being a record breaking 434 day reign"

4) "Paul London"  has a good and bad personality. People are judging him badly based on his shoot video where he bashed many WWE workers he had heat with backstage including kendrick; but you need to remember that All superstars have heat backstage(Except they're not always leaked, since the WWE prefers to keep it's image safe by any means needed). Some liked him & some hated him. He is really humble to the guys he likes and praises them. I've heard people say that he's a pretty cool and hilarious guy in person. How he got fired was that he didn't fully know about the scripted "Vince blowing himself up limo stunt", and was smiling when Vince passed by him making vince mad to where he fired him(Yes this is why he was released, except WWE to avoid heat Instead of saying "they fired him", said "Released"). Maybe if someone told Paul that vince planned to script his death, then maybe he would have acted serious about it. If U look at the footage, u see Micky James laughing in the back as he walks away, but she didn't get in trouble. He was honest on how he felt, and didn't sugar coat anything. He said what/who he liked & disliked and that they didn't have plans to fully utilize him. It's true that the shoot interview burned the bridge for him to return to WWE, but he really had no future plans of returning anyway.

As 4 Super Crazy & Tajiri these 2 are Legends. You need to remember these 2 guy's carrers aren't just or didn't even start in WWE(sure they may be best known for being there, but that's not where their legend is from). There are so many Wrestling promotions world wide(over 40 ranging from Indy to Mainstream) thoughout the history of wrestling. Tajiri has wrestled in so many places throughout his career. Places like "Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre", "WCW", "ECW", "Combat Zone Wrestling"(Wish I could find 1 of his matches from there), "New Japan Pro Wrestling". He has performed soo much and has given fans great memorable matches when he was given permission to let loose. In fact some WWE fans still call his feud with Super crazy Legendary, which is a feud that began in ECW leading into WWE. Also From what i've heard he's started his own Wrestling Company. You may not think he's a legend which i can understand, but U have to remember that to many others(and i don't mean a few i mean over thousands/millions) like me, consider him a legend.
Super Crazy has wrestled in "AAA", "ECW", " New Japan Pro Wrestling". He like many others brought a crowd poping high flying lucha Libre style to foreign lands like USA & Japan(he's from mexico). He's one of Mexico's greats who few think is underrated in the WWE due to his appearance. The people in AAA admire him.

Matt hardy sure as a singles wrestler isn't that great, especially not as great as his brother Jeff; but when they were "The hardy Boyz" they revolutionized ladder matches along with "Edge & Christian". The WWE got the best matches out of these guys who actually made Ladder matches famous(there's a reason why WWE keeps re-using "edge jumping from a ladder to spear Jeff as he hanged on to the belt, in a lot of their looking back video packages). The feats that they all accomplished in these matches motivated the highly hyped Money in The Bank matches we have today. All 4 guys deserve Credit 4 it, even if it was mainly Jeff who made the most WOW! moments.

Just because WWE doesn't call these guys legends, doesn't mean They're not legendary. These guys are Legends in their own right leaving Moments that made history while revolutionizing matches we get today, or the talent we see in-ring. Each one of these guys has shared a Legacy throughout their long careers that extended to multiple promotions.

They've left great moments that have poped the fans like crazy. These guys have all sacrificed and performed shocking in-ring moments that very few witness, but get talked about by the old fans.
Weather people hate or like their attitudes, these guys have earned their respect by giving up their body for the fan's entertainment. These guys perform to please the fans, not the company. They pull of moves knowing it can end their carrer at any time, because that's how much they care for their fans. That's why I said those who appreciate wrestling beyond just the WWE can appreciate these guy's legendary work. Now I'm not saying I'm a fan who knows everything(cus I''m not), but i am a fan who liked these guys enough to try to learn more about their careers and matches they've had outside the WWE company. These guys amazed me( and others) enough to want to learn more about them. When you see guys perform like that, you ask yourself who is this guy? He's amazing! (with high admiration, that's how a fan is born). Some people who find out Wrestling is scripted decide to just bash it & decide to never watch again cus I guess they really were into the whole "it's real" concept. Those people fail to remember that even if the matches are rigged, the pain isn't. When a guy jumps from the buckle & lands on the guys face, it's not possible to fake that injury or the blood running down the nose/mouth. When Super Crazy jumped from a 2nd floor balcony, there's no way to fake the pain he felt of his back crashing into the concrete. The IWC gets bashed all the time for being lead to believe they are just people complaining over everything, while thinking they know what's best all the time, but that's only half true(some do that, but people tend to only pay attention to those who don't know what they mean; and want to get youtube famous) But there are other IWC people who appreciate the careers & business of wrestling to give their thoughts on what could be done to provide better content of entertainment. Some of these guys have lived childhoods watching wrestling and even know how the business works from trying to also pursue a career in wrestling. The most passionate Wrestlers knowingly sacrifice their body to the pain to get the pop of the fans every time they perform. That's why the IWC acknowledges that passion & want pushes 4 some of these Indy guys they feel deserve them. They know where these guys come from as well as what they are capable of. They know what they can do, and get mad sometimes because WWe waters these guys down, and make them do these silly things that just aren't them. Which later end up Buried, making them waste a talented young athlete. People can't say wrestlers don't get buried, otherwise why would there be a term for it.

5) I understand how WWE Books these guys, they value promos/mic skills over wrestling now. Unlike the old days where that was a balanced formula. Guys would cut good segments building up for the matches. While delivering a well performed match backing the build/hype up. I don't mind promos, it's just that these promos need to impact the crowd to make the proper build. Now we have these Forced Comedy segments that just seam Face palmable . Honestly for me the best humor i get from them is that unintended kind(botches). The only kind of jokes they use that actually make people laugh are those that make you include the term "WTF?". I laughed so hard @ TLC 2011 when i saw Wade barret put orton on the table, then as he was about to finish him takes too long, jumps only to get RKO'ed making him lose, then seeing Orton laughing over it. 

6) I am aware of the Heel & baby face formula, but what i said is they have these talented guys who don't need to cheat, who can wrestle circles around these guys; get forced to implement heelish tactics in order to win matches. Just to protect their top guys from losing clean, because they don't want to make them look bad. Randy Orton right now being a chicken heel who just whines is starting to annoy, cus he actually can wrestle very well(not to mention he comes from a wrestling family). U have guys in the back stating this, when they do shoot interviews.

7) Sadly that is a true fact, Since they love to make as much profit from any possible means using cena as their poster boy. But it's also because they push his merchandise the most in every possible way..i'm sure if they do that with any other superstars it would work the same way. In fact it did when they pushed punk's merch back in 2011 when he was doing pipe bomb segments during the "Summer of Punk storyline". Punk was very over back then and outsold cena because they pushed him right. they can do the same for any other wrestler if they want. Like bryan right now, just make a cool looking shirt people would want to be seen in public wearing(Fans are wanting a cool Daniel Bryan shirt to wear). Right now I feel like WWE is trying to do that with bryan...wwe is sampling shirts for bryan to wear until they get one fans would want.

8) Look @ last year's Chamber Match it was a good match with high spots, except look who won it "Jack Swagger". A guy many consider boring now, who can't sell a promo right(he sounded like he's reading the script @ times when he talks), who was jobbing jobbers like zack ryder before getting the push. They gave him a gold opportunity last year and he couldn't sell being a heel right(Zeb carried him most of the promos), also let's not ignore the fact that the WWE's trying to recreate the Kurt Angle gimmick in this guy. Compare the 2 guys, I mean they even gave him the ankle lock. The 2 guys people wanted to see win it were Jericho or Orton. Some liked seeing how WWE staid from PG to give a Racist feud to put Alberto over as a babyface, but swagger poorly delivered which made his match almost irreverent @ mania(it was a ok match, but not Mania-level). People were actually screaming @ mania 29 for dolph to come out & cash in on them. They could have done better, but choose to give the guy we least wanted to get pushed a WHC match @ WM 29. People are hoping for Cesaro to break free from these guys already. This year everyone knows it's going to be Orton who wins it only to lose @ WM30 against Batista. It Doesn't matter who wins this chamber match since the winner is still getting feed to Batista, a guy who just got back after quitting 4 years ago only to take the shoot every guy in the back sacrifice not only their body, but time with loved ones for. Do U realize how much of a slap that is to the guys trying to make it to that main event Spot. Bryan, Punk, Dolph, and many other deserving guys always perform numerous matches weekly weather it's a taped match or live event(dark match) for that shoot. What people expected WWE to do was give Bryan the Royal Rumble win to main event WM 30, then @ chamber U would have obviously Cena & Orton; but they would add Brock Lesner, Batista, CM Punk, and Dolph. U can do a lot with these guys in this match to help prepare for a great WM30.
1. U can help build Brock Lesner as a badass who would needs to get teamed for the pin. This creates hype in preparation for his match with Undertaker making him look like a beastly badass going into the match, to have fans ask "how will taker beat him?".
2. U can make Batista Screw Orton(or vice versa) where it leads to a Feud reflecting on their Evolution Days(Better then another Cena Vs orton match & Batista even said that he did not want to return to put Cena over again).
3. Punk Wins The Chamber goes on to defend the Belts Against Bryan who we know for a fact will give an amazing match, since it's them boosted by that Wrestlemania-level(Punk has stated that he has always dreamed of Main Eventing @ least 1 Wrestlemania. I know that he wouldn't mind putting bryan over, since it's Bryan!. They are real life friends who've been rivals since their ROH days. Punk has even aknowledged that this is the year of Bryan).
4. It's obvious they plan to bring Hogan just so he can put Cena over, so U can just give him a "Oh Cena brother, he's the greatest brother" segment @ mania(Since U know they still plan to do this anyway)
5. Knowing just how good Dolph can sell moves he will enhance the action putting everyone over in the chamber.
But none of this will happen, which is why WWE was getting heat from fans, because once again HHH had to give the buddies the "main event spot light"; and wants to once again attach himself to another wrestlemania. Do you think HHH was going to put punk over @ mania 30? of course not it's obvious he was going to make himself beat punk, to put himself over on the grandest stage of them all. Just like he did with lesnar last year. Fans know he was going to do this, even casuals saw this coming. Punk realizing this, and got irritated to the point he told vince "he was going home". Punk has put up with a lot of things throughout his carrer & for people to think he has no right to be mad is silly. Remember when they told him he wasn't going to defend the WHchampionship, because Creative team planned to book him where "orton punt kicked him in the head backstage making Orton replace punk to defend in the Unforgiven 2008 Scramble match"(They practically striped him of the title). In 2011 who put a end to the "Summer of Punk storyline"? HHH, how? he brought back kevin nash, and made him feud with Punk, which was stupid on a count that Nash couldn't even wrestle due to his quad, so instead switched his feud over to HHH. Also When He became the Champion, He was placed in the mid card practically the whole time being foreshadowed by " HHH, and Cena" only to lose it to the Rock who was going to transitionally drop it to cena(well @ least it was the rock. In reality Rock saved Punk's reign, cus they actually planned to make him lose it to either ryback or Cena in that triple threat match. Instead we got a very heated feud between punk & the great one, so I'm just glad for that). There's a Interview i heard from a former WWE writer who said they could have had that "rock vs cena rematch" without the belt. He said that when rock was going to get attacked by the shield, cena could have come in got rid of them, then have a stare down with rock unintentionally distracting him for a roll up, making punk win the match. This would cause a heated reason for them to feud over that incident, then have Punk go to mania with the belt where it could have been "Streak Vs Streak" against the undertaker.
I mean Punk has worked almost 10 years for his dream to Main Event Wrestlemania, and this year he worked the hardest for that spot attending all events. Even after feeling sick these past months explaining his lack of in work. As of now the CM Punk thing seams like a shoot, because if it was a work then you would hear WWE mention him; which they haven't. Remember In 2011 they said they weren't supposed to mention or name punk's name...but keeped making "The individual's name we aren't allowed to mention" references on commentary so many times throughout the show? They keeped trying to remind you without saying his name.
Normally U see superstars burn the bridge, but this time it's the WWE burning the bridge...how?:
1.Unfollowed him on twitter. 2. Tried soo hard to silence the CM Punk Chants(Can't wait for March 3 where they go live in Chicago. The fans are going to hijack the show. WWE really thinks that bringing Undertaker & Hogan will suppress the fans, but are wrong. They love CM Punk there and wwe knows this, that's why they are worried trying to use these 2 legends to counteract the issue) 3.released a Ring Of Honor Article on their Website, where they don't include him, sure they mention him, but only to be foreshadowed by a Seth Rollins...has WWE forgotten his 2011 pipe bomb where he shouted out "Colt Cabana" & said "Maybe I'll go back to Ring of Honor"? 4.Although I feel like this is a work, I still find it irritating to see/hear guys like ryback make fun of Punk calling him a baby quitter, as if he had no reason to leave. Just recently there's a video where u hear Cole, King, and JBL make fun of the CM Punk fans.
Here's the thing, Has punk said anything since he left? Did he give any kind of update/interview about what he's done...has he talked bad about WWE after leaving? or tweeted? Nope his last tweet is still the same "Thanks for all the support. Keep being you guys, it's pretty cool."

The possible WM30 Card we could have had:
A)Main Event- CM Punk Vs Daniel Bryan For The WWe Hevyweight Championship.
B)Undertaker Vs Brock Lesnar
C)Cody Vs Gold Dust(Some People expect this to happen after they lost the belts & we all know brother matches are great)
D)Usos Vs New Age Outlaws For the Tag Team Titles
E)Batista Vs Orton
F)The Shield Vs. Wyatts Round 2(this time it can lead to the separation of the Shield when they lose over Dean/reign's mistake)
Or
Dean Vs Big E ICE & US Unification championship match
G)5 min Hogan putting Cena over Segment(since U know they will do it, but after he comes back on Feb 24 to promote the WWE Network).
H)Cesaro Vs Sheamus in a feud that helps break cesaro from Zed & Swagger.
These Possibilities didn't seam to hard to fulfill to be honest, but instead of providing any of this we got what they plan to deliver...All this could have made WM 30 an incredible Show making every single person happy.
But Here's 2 things that i wish could actually happen that are possible in the current WWE state, and with these 2 things alone can make WM30 a historic Sold Out Show fans would look back many years in the future.
 1. With this whole Cm Punk issue that's taking place, Stone Cold has been pretty supportive of punk when he was asked about his thoughts on his podcast & Tv. He's said that Punk shouldn't make the same mistake he did when he refused to put lesnar over, and choose to walkout as well. That he needs to cool his head and come back, cus he's missing out on a big deal. They can have Stone Cold Come out give a promo addressing punk one week saying "come back to work kid(punk), you don't want to make this mistake Punk. There's still a chance for you to continue doing what you love in this business" "If you people want to see punk back, gime a hell yeah" *crowd pops* "Now punk I want you to get off your couch, put on your little wrestling boots...And get your non-beer drinking ass back here on monday night raw...Why? cus Stone Cold Steve Austin said soo, and that's the bottom Line!!"
The Next week Punk still doesn't show up, stone cold cuts a "Listen punk I know you're a proud guy, just like myself..who don't kiss people's asses, work the crowd, and state your mind...Heck some say you cause controversy whenever you run your mouth, and sure it may not rub the guys in the back the right way, but you still have to go out there and give the best damn match you can give. Cus you're not wrestling just for the guys in the back kid, you're wrestling for these fans" "Now you have 2 choices 1. get back here and continue doing what you love. 2. stay on your couch regretting for the rest of your life the chance you threw away. The clock's ticking kid and time is running out I just hope you make the right call. *Austin drops mic and leaves*.
The 3rd week Stone cold Comes out says "Well punk is this really how you want to end your career here? on bad terms? So you get screwed out of the biggest match of the year, after earning your top spot; and i know that from looking @ who they choose to main event the biggest stage of them all was a stupid idea on vince's part, but listen kid. I've been screwed plenty of times in my career, drank a beer and just stunned, stunned , stunned while giving every son of a bitch who got in my way the bird. Kid you marked a legacy here in the WWE, whatever happened to that "Smirky Pipe Bomb dropping, not afraid to push any buttons; loud mouthed "best in the world" chanting son of a bitch that had the balls to call out Stone Cold Steve Austin back when he made his return in 2012" "well now it's my turn to call your little skinny ass out here Punk"  *crowd pops* Now If you're in the building get you ass out here. *nothing happens* "you know what i had enough of this crap, if you want to never come back fine; in the past you've went out on people calling them hypocrite many times, but look at yourself now. I want to remind you punk, that you didn't just walk out on the company, you've also walked out on the fans...your fans, the same fans you said you were bringing change to, the same fans who you promised ice cream bars, and all that other crap...and now you've taken your ball and calling it quits going home makes you a hypocrite Punk" *Punks Music hits as he goes down to the ring, and gets in stone cold's face and causes the heat that will make the dream match @ WM30 "Stone Cold Steave Austin Vs CM PUNK". A match many fans have wanted for quite the many years. If you look at both men they share key similarities and build their popularity in almost similar fashion, except one is "Straight Edge"/"Best In the World" & the other is "Austin 3:16"/"Beer Chugging Rattlesnake SoB". Her's a little thing to add to this possibility...there is a interview between Austin & Larry king live that took place in 2013. Where He asks Austin if he were to have one last match in WWE, who would that opponent be?...and guess who he said...yup "CM Punk". Not to mention he was also asked "would you consider coming back to face punk?, and he said he would consider, if it looked good for him & them...so what better place to have it, but @ WM30 with all the current controversy going on. It's a match up that must be made, and can be made. Do you think Punk would return to face Stone Cold? of course..it's another "Once in A life time Dream match"

2. We are @ WM 30 this is a very important thing, because it holds tradition, this WM 30 celebrates the 3rd decade of a legacy built by Vince McMahon. It should have a incredible historic moment just like vince did in WM 20, ending it with Eddie & Chris benoit celebrating @ the end(becoming one of the greatest sentimental moments in WWE history, people can say whatever they want about Benoit "I still consider that moment one of my all time favorites").
The Undertaker Has built his Undefeated streak for more then 20 years having a record of 21-0. it's truly the most prestigious thing in WWE history...more prestigious then every championship the wwe has put together. The Streak is trully(many don't admit it, but it's true) the number 1 reason fans have looked forward to Wrestlemania throughout these past years. "who would be next?, who will end it?..is this the year?" these are the always asked questions that flood the nearing of wrestlemania every year.
Here's the thing, the undertaker has undergone sooo many surgeries. his body is very worn out, he's the "veteran of the veterans" the man who's legend continues to not "rest in peace". He honestly needs to retire soon. He started in 1990 and now it's 2014(that's 24 years), with the injuries he's suffered and coped with is amazing to be honest. If he ever plans to drop the streak, the perfect place to do it is WM30. To commemorate the tradition of the 3rd decade, because:
 1. would it be as great to drop the streak @ WM 31, 34, 38?..no!. 2. There's no way he can keep protecting the streak for another 10 years. As much as i love the streak, and would love to have more superstars be feed to it. I feel like this should be the end for him, and Vince is known for wanting to make the best out of everything as a business man.
Now ask yourself what would have a better reaction A)Taker Retires taking his streak and never be heard from. Making fans always wonder "who could have done it?" or
B)end the Streak @ the main event(not cena, Taker!!), and give it to the next guy he feels can be the face of the company...giving him the title "The man who Ended the Streak". That is probably going to be the 2nd most powerfull title of respect in wwe history, that only 1 person will get to have.
After the match ends Undertaker makes a retirement speech, congratulates the winner telling him on the mic that "just like i created a legacy over these 24 years, it's time for you to create your own and maybe one day pass the torch. I see potential in you to be the face of this company" *the crowd Starts chanting "Thank You Taker! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap while some of the hardcore fans start crying in respect to one of the all time great" He shakes the hand of the victor, takes a step back does the "gets on 1 knee extends hand, while the background turns blue pose" *while the Crowd continues to do the thank you chants* then he gets out of the ring, starts walking out. Once he hits the entance of the ramp extends his hand up making the fireworks go crazy. That's how you can make a historic moment that can really have a huge!! pay-out, and it could even headline the news @ a FIFA World Cup level. Not to mention it would boost the fuck out of the future WM 30 DVD sales, because we are all going to want to know what happened backstage during his farewell. Plus it will really promote the hell out of the WWE Network, because fans are gonna want to relive the undertaker's career reflecting back to his very first victims like Psycho Sid.

Now the Question you might have is who should end it?...Daniel Bryan(Bryan Danielson) why? Because:
 1. he has already being called the most over guy, since austin. 2.He is a man that has earned his name as 1 of the greatest Technical wrestlers today. 3.He is the Guy Both the "IWC & Casuals" want to really be pushed as the next guy. 4.People will stop calling him "the goat" and start calling him "The guy who ended the Streak". 5. People Will aknowlidge him. 6.Also The undertaker actually wants to work with Daniel Bryan. Ask yourself these 2 things. A)how would a match with lesnar go, mainly power moves and hitting taker with chairs & objects...Remember I said taker had undergone sooo many injuries & surgeries in his career. Do you think that's a wise match to make? B)Taker has been known for making some of his best matches in Wrestlemania. Pretty technical causing hype and wows @ the edge of fan's seats till they end up all standing up to the suspense of the match. He always makes, as Cole would put it a "Standing ovation". Who is a great Technical wrestler in the WWE right now?...Daniel Bryan. It would be an Amazing emotional rollarcoaster ride of a match. Where Fans would be going crazy cheering for both guys.

9) I have to disagree with that, TNA is the opposite of WWE where as it's now catering to children. TNA Caters to the Adults & Teens. It has a lot of adultarated influecned matterial. That's why their woman wrestlers are called knockouts. That's why they swear a lot and don't mind shedding blood. These are things WWE has restricted ever since going PG. Also TNA airs on Spike a show only for Adults, not kids. Do you think John Cena's segments can survive there? of course not(and people aren't going to enjoy his raper gimmick either nor would he change back, since as he says defending himself from turning heel. That he doesn't want to lose the respect of the kids and all that, so then he clearly wouldn't make it in a show that's directed to the adult wrestling fans). If u think the wwe fans booing him is harsh, Then TNA fans will chew him out; just like the ECW fans did in 06's One Last Stand. You're not gonna hear "let's go Cena"..."Cena Sucks" chants there. I know a lot of people think TNA Sucks, due to them hiring "Vince Russo". The guy who some believe ended WcW(I'm not saying he's a complete failure. I mean he's the writer who elevated the key elements in the Attitude ERA, which many fans love to remember about today). The famous controversial Booker Vince Russo Who I'm glad is gone from TNA, started off great in booking, but keeped recycling his ideas which grew stale or bizarre. His ideas and booking have @ times given fans a irritating response, had not the wrestlers been able to back his booking up the matches would have sucked. It's hard to say what he's been apart of during TNA's story lines except for his recognition of creating bizarre match simulations that just weren't needed. Or adding himself to a storyline as some kind of badass swearing everyone out in the ring. The thing about TNA is that, for as much shit fans like to give it, have listened to their fans when they truly need to. They've pushed Superstars that needed to be pushed, made top guys drop the belt when they were getting stale. Don't force their comedy so much. MVP coming back is a pretty cool thing, because he has actually improved after leaving WWE, he went to New Japan where he's had decent matches. He even became tag team partner with Shelton Benjamin. Right now TNA has been putting up a decent show, and MVP has been doing great as the Investor. Sure I also didn't like how WWE used him, but even back then he had some potential, and now he's back doing great.
Cena is WWE's poster boy and has all the cards given to him by vince which are : 1."Most Forcefully Promoted" 2."Creative Control Contract" Clause 3."Gets Everyone to put him over" 4."Most Defended by the Company"(many superstars have lost thier jobs just by trying to mention any heat with him) 5."Gets the highest Salary for being the fixed top guy"
In TNA He has none of this and don't think Dixie is going to invest so much money to buy another company's poster boy. She wants talented guys to give pushes to, who can get over with the crowd(something WWE keeps forcing to do with cena) The only thing i dislike about TNA is them giving WWE guys pushes too quick sometimes over their own(RVD Debut). Instead I'd see dixie giving her first born child to try to Rehire Punk back over cena, and don't think she wouldn't try...Right now Punk is a hot grab, she would love to have punk over cena any day...If this punk issue is a Shoot then many promotions are keeping track of CM Punk waiting to see what happens with his WWE standing. I'm sure that once Cm Punk's status goes to "Free Agent" his door will be going crazy the next morning with potential company agents from many promotions wanting to make a deal with him, and have Cm Punk on their Roster. Punk would be the hottest superstar to have on a count that he's not only a great wrestler, but a incredible talker, who can elevate himself into a excellent controversial heel. Punk has potential & every wrestling promotion out there knows it(I even just saw a Indy PPV "AIW Dead President’s 12/27/13" mention Punk's name). look at his expressions when he's interviewed now, he looks bored now. I personally would like to see him visit ROH where he can take on AJ Styles again for a incredible recreated dream match. Except ROH can't ask punk because he's still under contract, even if he's not on raw/SD events. And he's in risk of "breach of contract" now, which is a serious issue. But as it looks punk is more intrested in how he's utilized over the money. Otherwise why would he walkout of a huge paycheck. He's stated that he's saved up a lot of money to live by, seeing as that his salary is over $1.7 Million, that's way more then enough to live by. That's what I respect about punk. He gets bashed a lot due to his in-ring gimmick, but whether u hate him or Love him/ He's a honest person who prefers telling people what they need to hear, and not what they want to hear
Without all these exclusive WWE perks, Cena wouldn't make it in TNA or anywhere else that expects wrestling over promos. Honestly When he gets released he's retiring..why? because with all the money he's made over the years he can. His fucken Salary is rediculous, also not to forget the added 6.25% Bonus for Merchandise sales

10)It does matter because it's the thing that reminds generations of the accomplishment or existence of Ric flair's legacy. His Legacy also carries the Legacy of The Big Gold Belt(originally the NWA Belt, then turned into the WCW Belt, now called World Heavyweight Title after WWE bought WCW). When I asked about his record. I was told, back in Ric Flair's time he had to Wrestle the world's best from many wrestling promotions that were outside of the USA. And Unlike this modern era where u have 2 belts that switch every now & then. In Flair's time there was only 1 belt to go for, and he competed his hardest to be a champion. I know people call the matches of his time boring because they didn't have Stipulation matches like our Elimination Chambers, Hell in a Cells, or TLC matches. But it provided wrestling. The NWA belt back then was a very prideful Title to have, because it very prestigious. Not it's just used as a tool to set story lines. So you see Flair's Record reminds old Hardcore fans of the Legacy of wrestling. Is it fair that a guy who's being writen as a all time great surpass someone who actually became an all time great. There's a reason HHH praises the fuck out of Ric Flair.

Now Keep In mind these are just some of my opinions, and sure everyone has a disagreement or agreement to what I typed, but just remember it's only my thoughts..I'm not saying who you should like or dislike. I mean Do you think people care that I like Punk..no(he's not even my fav wrestler, but i feel from seeing him all these years has earned his respect so i like him). Do you think I really care if people like cena?..no. My issue in wwe isn't even having cena around either...now I'm sure he's a good person in real life, but what many other's argue. Is WWE constantly booking him. In almost every single Main Event Show & PPV. I know he's their top guy, but there's a difference between being the top guy & being the poster boy. The guy is in every single main event for way too long..he needs to give other story lines the chance to breath at the top. Why can't they just book his story line to the mid-card every now and then, to leverage future stars. It doesn't hurt him at all. I'm glad WWE is giving these other stars a chance to get the main event spotlight leading into EC 2014. But here's the thing now:
1.We all know Orton will win, it's a prediction many have already made; so wwe trying to make us think it's not predictable by making Orton job almost everyone(except Christian) these past few weeks. Is only adding heat for when he does win @ chamber.
2.Now this Monday "Cena Vs Ceasro" was a good match, no one can deny that, but what many feel should have happened was "Cesaro Should have beat Cena". Why?, because it would make everyone calling Cesaro the "Black Horse" acknowledge him as a potential threat going into the Chamber as the guy who got a win on cena. It would have also elevated him as a top contender to the fans, but that didn't happen. And Yes I know writing this long, as you would put it "Text Wall" is getting me heat from people who disagree with my thoughts, but remember people/fans should have the right to discussing what they like and dislike about the show, from a company they've grown up watching for years. Do you think those online reviewers like ranting about the wwe? of course not. They mainly Rant in wwe reviews, because the wwe doesn't give them too many praiseable things to review about. And Sure people can say, just watch it and appreciate it... but how can you just watch something and not say anything about it. If they give you something that isn't good and you say nothing about it, then what do you think happens? they continue to give you the same thing over and over...why? because you're not saying anything about it. I know it's not always good to speak out on what they do, but it's also not good to just let them do these things to the fans...cus remember those tickets are in no way cheap...and you're paying $75 just to watch a 3 hour show in the front row. It takes an average job the whole day just to get that amount. Don't you think these people have the right to voice their opinion on something they've just wasted 75$ worth. i think they do, since they are paying these kinds of prices. I can buy a game with that kind of money. Sure we get the free raw weekly, but when it comes down to the PPV that's when it hits us all. No one likes to have their money wasted (especially that amount), so i'm sorry if some of these things offend, but i don't like having to be tricked into thinking i'm getting my money's worth only to get trolled @ the end like I did in RR14(I actually bought this PPV, because like always the Royal Rumble match is entertaining on it's own) And to have HHH the next day make fun of us all, actually really pissed me off.

^^^ I'm not gonna pretend I read that whole thing.  Everything I did read seemed to focus on the same thing though, which is the super mainstream WWE only catering to what the hardcore IWC fans want.  That's never gonna happen.  If you don't like the product just speaking out about it constantly isn't gonna do anything.  It's pretty common knowledge that Vince doesn't much care for the opinions of smarks and like pissing us off every chance he gets.  If you want things to change then don't buy the PPV's, or the network.  Everything they're doing is bad anyways right so it's not like you're missing anything.

By the way, your misspelling of Cena'a rapper gimmick gave me one of the best laughs I've had in a while :P

Edited by skidmarkgn

So I kind of skimmed through what DarknessKey said, because I am not going to read all of that. But here's what I think on some of the points.

1) Triple H is a believer in, "The title doesn't make the man, the man makes the title." He's said this in a few interviews. I'm on his side, and I can see why they haven't given Bryan a proper title reign yet. It will be so much bigger when he finally does win it, and actually stays champion.

Remember Jack Swagger's WHC reign?... Yeah neither do I. You don't give someone the world title because you want them to be the top guy, you give them the world title because they are the top guy.

2) This goes along with what I said above; Undertaker's streak should not be broken, especially by an up-and-comer. If anyone has to break the streak, it should be one of the top guys (Cena, Punk, Bryan, etc.) Just like with the title thing, you don't let someone break the streak because you THINK they'll be big, you let them break the streak because they've proven that they are.

Last thing... here's how I'd do Wrestlemania.

1) Punk vs. Bryan (WWEWHC)

2) Lesnar vs. Batista (No DQ)

3) HHH vs. Orton. HHH makes of fun of Orton for losing at Elimination Chamber, saying he really isn't cut out to be champ. Orton gets angry and RKOs him.

4) Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns. Make Roman look strong, have it seem like he's going to win. Then Ambrose interferes and gets Roman DQ'd. Roman ends up spearing both Ambrose and Rollins, maybe shakes hands with Undertaker too.

5) Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

6) Usos vs. New Age Outlaws (Tag titles)

7) Some crazy multi man match for the IC title. Real Americans, Cody, Goldust, Sheamus, Miz, Ziggler, Fandango, and Big E. Have Cesaro win. Then start a feud between Big E and Cesaro for a little while.

• Like 1

Last thing... here's how I'd do Wrestlemania.

1) Punk vs. Bryan (WWEWHC)

2) Lesnar vs. Batista (No DQ)

3) HHH vs. Orton. HHH makes of fun of Orton for losing at Elimination Chamber, saying he really isn't cut out to be champ. Orton gets angry and RKOs him.

4) Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns. Make Roman look strong, have it seem like he's going to win. Then Ambrose interferes and gets Roman DQ'd. Roman ends up spearing both Ambrose and Rollins, maybe shakes hands with Undertaker too.

5) Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

6) Usos vs. New Age Outlaws (Tag titles)

7) Some crazy multi man match for the IC title. Real Americans, Cody, Goldust, Sheamus, Miz, Ziggler, Fandango, and Big E. Have Cesaro win. Then start a feud between Big E and Cesaro for a little while.

A WM card that I could live with, maybe even support:

- Orton/Batista/Bryan - Bryan goes over and finally gets his moment for real

- Undertaker/Sting (assuming they do actually follow through and sign him) - Taker going over in a final hurrah for both of them.

- Cena/Wyatt - Cena going over for the "feel good" WM moment after the Wyatts terrorize him for a month, Bray still looks super strong in the match.

- Big E/Cesaro - Cesaro win via DQ (Big E retains) from a newly heel-turned Shaemus run in that turns Cesaro face and starts a feud between the two.

- Reigns/Rollins/Ambrose triple threat - Reigns going over (as a face) his former SHIELD members to start his new push.

- Filler Diva match so I can go take a piss and not miss anything

- Uso's/Outlaws - Uso's win I guess because the tag division is almost non-existent again.

- Dark match involving some not top guys who still deserve a WM bonus in their checks.

Lastly, RIP Big Daddy V :(

Edited by skidmarkgn

I used to be a WWE fan back in the day. When I say that I mean... a LONG TIME AGO. Lol.

Bret Hart was the one who got me interested in watching Wrestling. He was technically the best at it. "The Excellence of Execution".

But, I began to lose interest in wrestling after Bret Hart was "robbed" at Wrestlemania XII.

The whole "Attitude" era was when wrestling became more about entertainment than the technical side of wrestling itself.

You had matches being made that were unheard of, such as; the casket match (who can forget Undertaker v Mankind at Survivor Series 1997 or Kane v Stone Cold at KOTR 1998), TLC (Tables, ladders and chairs) and so on.

Then, you have the death of Owen Hart. Truly tragic. He didn't want to the "stunt". He was pretty much forced to do it. That's the ugly side of wrestling. Good ol' Vince McMahon. Anything for a buck, right?

• Like 1

So does anyone else think they have something up their sleeve for the Wrestlemania main event? They acknowledged on Raw that nobody likes Batista or Orton. So they know what they're in for if they keep Orton vs. Batista as the main event. I'm just wondering if they actually plan on changing it, or if they're just trolling everyone.

Also, i'm hyped for Lesnar vs. Undertaker. No matter how many times I see an Undertaker return, it's always an awesome moment.

So does anyone else think they have something up their sleeve for the Wrestlemania main event? They acknowledged on Raw that nobody likes Batista or Orton. So they know what they're in for if they keep Orton vs. Batista as the main event. I'm just wondering if they actually plan on changing it, or if they're just trolling everyone.

Also, i'm hyped for Lesnar vs. Undertaker. No matter how many times I see an Undertaker return, it's always an awesome moment.

What they should do is have Bryan say to HHH that he has proven he is better than Orton and that the title should be his but every time he gets close the Authority gets in his way. Have HHH come out and blah blah you're not good enough and can't draw like me blah blah. Then have Bryan go "OK, if you are such hot stuff let me take you on at Wrestlemania and if I beat you I get put in to the main even where I will beat BOTH of your prodigies" Then have Bryan beat HHH at WM and then beat both Orton and Batista in a triple threat match. And the show goes off the air with a stadium of yes chants.

Instant Wrestlemania moment :)

• Like 1

What they should do is have Bryan say to HHH that he has proven he is better than Orton and that the title should be his but every time he gets close the Authority gets in his way. Have HHH come out and blah blah you're not good enough and can't draw like me blah blah. Then have Bryan go "OK, if you are such hot stuff let me take you on at Wrestlemania and if I beat you I get put in to the main even where I will beat BOTH of your prodigies" Then have Bryan beat HHH at WM and then beat both Orton and Batista in a triple threat match. And the show goes off the air with a stadium of yes chants.

Instant Wrestlemania moment :)

That would be an awesome thing to see. Wrestlemania should definitely end with Bryan as champion, and everyone chanting "Yes!" One of the reasons I really didn't want Bryan to become champion before Wrestlemania, is because I always assumed they were smart enough to have it happen at Wrestlemania. It would be a huge moment, and would be the perfect way to end the storyline.

Then when Bryan challenged HHH on Raw, I was just sitting there going "Huh? You're going to waste Bryan's match on HHH?" It's like they want people to walk out of the main event.

Edited by PREDRAG-K