The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

I hope Roman Reigns takes on a side quest, non-title feud run when he returns. Something that 2012 John Cena did when he main evented PPVs by facing the likes of The Rock at WM28, Brock Lesnar at Extreme Rules, John Laurinaitis at Over The Limit, Kane at Elimination Chamber, Big Show at No Way Out, Dolph Ziggler at TLC, etc. First thought I had was a potential feud with Seth Rollins where they face off at this year's SummerSlam. I think the angle in which Roman lost at WMXL where he gave into his blood-thirst temptation by beating Seth with the chair instead of Cody was good story telling. Seth proved that he always had Roman's number and could get under his skin by exploiting his weakness. Also, Roman has never beaten him one on one at a PPV and that makes sense for suggested match up. Roman could finally have his closure before moving on to other non-title feuds or side quests. 

All that could change due to the transition of the bloodline at the moment. Solo taking on the lead by taking out his brother Jimmy and recruiting Tama Tonga, all while Paul Heyman was confused was a great start. 

One more thing, as an African, I couldn't be happier with the international PLEs line up. We share the same time zones as Europeans so I get to watch Backlash, Clash at the Castle and Bash in Berlin during the evening. Elimination Chamber in Australia was another good experience as I got to watch it in the morning.    

Edited by Maxximum