The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

Gosh if that is true think of how much deep water WWE will get into!

Well let's just hope that if this is true that Mr mcmahon will sell the wwe to Stephanie and triple h as this could cripple the wwe credibility as a company

Like I said that was always the rumour, much like Macho having sex with a 16 year old Stephanie.

This was from Snuka's book

“All I remember is [McMahon] had a briefcase with him,” Snuka wrote in his autobiography. “I don’t know what happened. …The only thing I know for sure is I didn’t hurt Nancy.”

I've never heard that Macho Man rumour but I really hope it isn't true X_X

No one has ever denied it...but it will never be 100% confirmed. I guess you haven't really heard the stuff about the Fabulous Moolah either? Once again never confirmed but enough people have said it to make you kind of start to believe.

• Like 1

Here's my opinionated update:

Seth Rollings and Kevin Owens have become the workhorse superstars within the WWE. Both Owens and Rollins have been working multiple shows (Raw, Smackdown, NxT, and house shows), even multiple matches during a show; Wrestlemania and Night of Champions serve as examples. Excitement describes my feelings for the future of WWE. However, I am not excited about Sting vs. Rollins and Cena vs. Rollins at Night of Champions. If Rollins drops the titles, my disappointment would increase, and excitement diminish. I believe Rollins will possibly break Punk's reign as champion; similar to Nikki breaking AJ's.

• The debut of Apollo Crews was an impressive showing. Unfortunately his latest bout against Martin Stone wasn't as compelling.
  • I'm disappointed in the results of Corbin v. Joe at Takeover; probably because I prefer Corbin to Joe. Clean finish, however, the route should have been different.
  • Mick Foley says he has high hopes for Eva Marie. With her improvements, she may remain on the roster for an extended time, however, she lacks personality in a character
  • The Jordan and Gable victory over Neville and Crowe was unexpected. Neville should have taken the pin considering he's on the main roster. This route prevents Crowe from losing the little spark he had, as he hasn't had much NxT ring./tv time. I predict Rhyno and Corbin vs. Balor and Joe for the finals.
  • Analyzing the facial expressions of Becky and Charlotte, I'm unsure about Emma suppose to be the winner of the Fatal 4 Way.
  • Why the hell is Blue Pants so popular?
  • The Vaudevillains are the champions of gentlemanly entertainment (unsexual meaning).

I see a Teddy Long Tag Team Classic in the future -- HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA!!!

If you saw Smackdown you know Kevin Owens wants the Intercontinental title, if he fights him I'm going for him http://whatculture.com/wwe/kevin-owens-now-chasing-wwe-intercontinental-title.php#FIGHTOWENSFIGHT

Oh finally. Get that title off Ryback, he's a useless champion. Owens, Cesaro, Rusev, Neville, Stardust, and others fighting for the IC title would finally bring prestige back to it. Just like they did with the U.S. title.

Watching the latest smackdown, if Charlotte's request goes through she's basically lost her no.1 place right? Like they need Nikki to beat the record by now.

On that note why did WWE ever let AJ Lee get such a record? there was so many good contenders at the time but urgh

Honestly I hope for their sakes they don't let her beat it and here is why.

It isn't like AJ is going on twitter running them down or anything right now. She is being quiet (because she probably doesn't care). If Nikki beats her record (with as shitty a run as she has had) then you KNOW AJ is going to have to respond to the all the twitter messages she will get and she will completely belittle Nikki's accomplishments because to be honest Nikki has either lost or won by DQ almost all of her matches since being champion.

The WWE's best move is to have Charlotte beat Nikki and not let the record be broken. Then Charlotte comes out on RAW and says she isn't a Diva...she is a Superstar, just like the men. She then throws down the butterfly belt and says she is retiring the Diva Title and wants a real title made for the women. She says she doesn't care about some Diva Record because that is for people playing at being a WWE Superstar. She is instead more interested in breaking records of REAL athletes and wants the Women's Title brought back. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This does a couple of things.

A) Divas are gone and Women are back, thus issuing in a REAL Women's Revolution in WWE

B ) AJ can't say anything because Charlotte just crapped all over the Diva's belt so AJ can keep her record of a defunct title.

C) Charlotte becomes the focal point and thus can start having battles with Paige, Becky, Sasha and whomever else WWE wants to call up.

D) It gives the Women something real to go after instead of worrying about boyfriends or dumb hashtags about some "revolution" that never happened.

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 2

Nikki has defended her title 11 times so far. AJ Lee defended hers 13 times. Both of them defended it at the same amount of PPVs, and have the same amount of pin/submission (non DQ) victories in those title matches.

Nikki is a boring champion. But AJ's reign wasn't very good either. The record means nothing. I don't care if Nikki beats the record or not (she will). As long Sasha Banks gets a good run against the new divas eventually.

• Like 1

Nikki has defended her title 11 times so far. AJ Lee defended hers 13 times. Both of them defended it at the same amount of PPVs, and have the same amount of pin/submission (non DQ) victories in those title matches.

Nikki is a boring champion. But AJ's reign wasn't very good either. The record means nothing. I don't care if Nikki beats the record or not (she will). As long Sasha Banks gets a good run against the new divas eventually.

Me personally, I'm less concerned with the quality of the reign and more concerned with the quality of the diva.  Nikki is the living example of what's wrong with the division, even when compared to Brie.  Brie has at least got herself in amazing shape and improved her in-ring work 100% (yeah yeah, I know, it would be impossible for her not to get better considering who she's married to).  Nikki, on the other hand, just got some fake hair and tits and f--ked her way to the top.  AJ kind of did too but at least she was entertaining.  When she spoke, it was interesting. When Nikki speaks... it's butt-rape, but in the ear.  When AJ would emote, it was cute and believable, Nikki, completely wooden unless trying to pull off the "mean-girl".  Ring work, no comparison to be had.  AJ was the superior diva in every way but breast size and being a reality star, which are the two things that really should matter the least.

• Like 2

Me personally, I'm less concerned with the quality of the reign and more concerned with the quality of the diva.  Nikki is the living example of what's wrong with the division, even when compared to Brie.  Brie has at least got herself in amazing shape and improved her in-ring work 100% (yeah yeah, I know, it would be impossible for her not to get better considering who she's married to).  Nikki, on the other hand, just got some fake hair and tits and f--ked her way to the top.  AJ kind of did too but at least she was entertaining.  When she spoke, it was interesting. When Nikki speaks... it's butt-rape, but in the ear.  When AJ would emote, it was cute and believable, Nikki, completely wooden unless trying to pull off the "mean-girl".  Ring work, no comparison to be had.  AJ was the superior diva in every way but breast size and being a reality star, which are the two things that really should matter the least.

I agree with almost everything. But I actually think Nikki has far surpassed Brie in the ring recently. Maybe it's because Bryan has been injured, or because Brie hasn't wrestled much lately. But she's gotten pretty bad.

Honestly I hope for their sakes they don't let her beat it and here is why.

It isn't like AJ is going on twitter running them down or anything right now. She is being quiet (because she probably doesn't care). If Nikki beats her record (with as shitty a run as she has had) then you KNOW AJ is going to have to respond to the all the twitter messages she will get and she will completely belittle Nikki's accomplishments because to be honest Nikki has either lost or won by DQ almost all of her matches since being champion.

The WWE's best move is to have Charlotte beat Nikki and not let the record be broken. Then Charlotte comes out on RAW and says she isn't a Diva...she is a Superstar, just like the men. She then throws down the butterfly belt and says she is retiring the Diva Title and wants a real title made for the women. She says she doesn't care about some Diva Record because that is for people playing at being a WWE Superstar. She is instead more interested in breaking records of REAL athletes and wants the Women's Title brought back. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This does a couple of things.

A) Divas are gone and Women are back, thus issuing in a REAL Women's Revolution in WWE

B ) AJ can't say anything because Charlotte just crapped all over the Diva's belt so AJ can keep her record of a defunct title.

C) Charlotte becomes the focal point and thus can start having battles with Paige, Becky, Sasha and whomever else WWE wants to call up.

D) It gives the Women something real to go after instead of worrying about boyfriends or dumb hashtags about some "revolution" that never happened.

*explodes due too much awesomeness* That'd be really good you should be in the WWE creative. xD

That fan who jumped the barricade to casually walk to the ring with Seth Rollins deserves to win a Slammy this year :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8XCO5Dq3vc

He should be treated like how they used to treat them in the old days. Then maybe so many people wouldn't try it. There is a real danger there when a fan wants to be a "tough guy" and if they decided to attack the wrestler it could be bad. WWE really needs to tighten up security because between the last 3 fans and the shooting at the performance centre there are a lot of crazies out there.

Also does anyone else find it weird that first Reigns was hit...then Ambrose was attacked...and now Rollins had someone come at him...is this Karma coming back on the Shield :o

He should be treated like how they used to treat them in the old days. Then maybe so many people wouldn't try it. There is a real danger there when a fan wants to be a "tough guy" and if they decided to attack the wrestler it could be bad. WWE really needs to tighten up security because between the last 3 fans and the shooting at the performance centre there are a lot of crazies out there.

Also does anyone else find it weird that first Reigns was hit...then Ambrose was attacked...and now Rollins had someone come at him...is this Karma coming back on the Shield :o

I just noticed that... The Shield must reunite then powerbomb every fan that tries to attack them HAHAHA

So what is everyone's predictions for the two title matches for RAW next week? 

Nikki Bella Vs Charlotte - I can see Charlotte winning this match ..... By DQ or countout, as we are this close to the PPV I can see WWE keeping the title on Nikki so she passes the record held AJ Lee then she will drop the title at Night of Champions. 

The New Day Vs Prime Time Players - I think it is a safe bet to say that The New Day are going to win this match as they are currently feuding with the Dudley Boys so it would make sense keep the titles on The New Day and have the Dudley Boys chase for the titles for a while :D