We Play Freedom Wars

I thought those disappeared after doing them the first time offline?

Yea, but you can just get it again immediately. So you can infinitely repeat Jakarta.

I checked when did you plat it and since it was after me, you should have had the same updated version where it was available =)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I just hit a big wall with Code 7.. seam unable to do 1 mission regardless of what I try.. I even grind a bit on Jakarta to get 3 persons to Code 8 gear and it's not going much better.. My gear could be much better, but I don't want to waste to much resources on it now, since I was planning on working on Rarity 8 gear when I had the entitlement to do it..

I'm talking of

the 3rd mission of the 3 consecutive mission thing.. The claws just keep on killing everyone..

Really start to think that I will need to do it online..

I just hit a big wall with Code 7.. seam unable to do 1 mission regardless of what I try.. I even grind a bit on Jakarta to get 3 persons to Code 8 gear and it's not going much better.. My gear could be much better, but I don't want to waste to much resources on it now, since I was planning on working on Rarity 8 gear when I had the entitlement to do it..

I'm talking of

the 3rd mission of the 3 consecutive mission thing.. The claws just keep on killing everyone..

Really start to think that I will need to do it online..

Now I fret 7, I havent failed a mission or had trouble yet and was thinking does this get harder? So they just spike the difficulty? What's particularly difficult about it? Edited by TigressLion

Now I fret 7, I havent failed a mission or had trouble yet and was thinking does this get harder? So they just spike the difficulty? What's particularly difficult about it?

well, I have had some troubles for a bit (I'm not upgrading my gear, and normally each time that I need to fight 2+ abductors at once, it gets hard! Same for some missions where you need to do it without any backup at all, not even your accessory..).

As for the mission in question, you just get overwhelm by the number and speed of the enemies.. don't want to spoil more then this.. Also the AI isn't the best when it comes to this mission, because it's really a chaotic thing and they don't seam to want to help bringing the abductor to the ground... From what I read in how to do it offline, it seams like there's some way, but I need much more severing power to do it, since I'm no where near fast enough (I'm using a lvl4 Murasame Mk12 with 710 attack).

My best so far was to get it to about 30-35%, but got overwhelm after a bit as usual..

In this situation I would upgrade some of my weapons, but I don't want to waste resources.. specially with rank 8 so close.. But maybe I will do something to improve my light sword or upgrade 1 of the lock-on rocket launchers, since those hit multi-targets..

I also have been thinking in going with 2-3 Shield type thorn users, but not sure if it would help..

My lvl 8 able Team is: Nina, Elffriede and Mattias.

well, I have had some troubles for a bit (I'm not upgrading my gear, and normally each time that I need to fight 2+ abductors at once, it gets hard! Same for some missions where you need to do it without any backup at all, not even your accessory..).

As for the mission in question, you just get overwhelm by the number and speed of the enemies.. don't want to spoil more then this.. Also the AI isn't the best when it comes to this mission, because it's really a chaotic thing and they don't seam to want to help bringing the abductor to the ground... From what I read in how to do it offline, it seams like there's some way, but I need much more severing power to do it, since I'm no where near fast enough (I'm using a lvl4 Murasame Mk12 with 710 attack).

My best so far was to get it to about 30-35%, but got overwhelm after a bit as usual..

In this situation I would upgrade some of my weapons, but I don't want to waste resources.. specially with rank 8 so close.. But maybe I will do something to improve my light sword or upgrade 1 of the lock-on rocket launchers, since those hit multi-targets..

I also have been thinking in going with 2-3 Shield type thorn users, but not sure if it would help..

My lvl 8 able Team is: Nina, Elffriede and Mattias.

What gun are you using, you dont need a light weapon if you got a weapon that does the job AAW missile launchers and Barbaras Machine Gun just DESTROYS parts like no tomorrow. Edited by TigressLion

What gun are you using, you dont need a light weapon if you got a weapon that does the job AAW missile launchers and Barbaras Machine Gun just DESTROYS parts like no tomorrow.

Ya, I was using the Murasame Advance with 720 power (it's a light weapon), but since then I gave up (got him down to 2-3% one time but end up dying.. it seams to require a lot of luck to not get overrun by it..).. Now I have been just working to get a Barbara, since it can be used while using the thorn to chain myself to it.. Has of now I have a Barbara advance, rarity 7, level 3 (1028 power).. I will level it up a bit more before I try again, but need to farm some parts needed to level it up now..

I'm kind of following the guide on GameFAQs in how to min-max a weapon, since while I'm at it I can make a really good weapon in the process.. The problem will be when I start to add elements and modules to it.. for now I have a Power Up XL on it, so I will not mess to much with the modules/elements for now.

I didn't tried again, because each try takes somewhere between 1 hour to 1 hour and half..

Ya, I was using the Murasame Advance with 720 power (it's a light weapon), but since then I gave up (got him down to 2-3% one time but end up dying.. it seams to require a lot of luck to not get overrun by it..).. Now I have been just working to get a Barbara, since it can be used while using the thorn to chain myself to it.. Has of now I have a Barbara advance, rarity 7, level 3 (1028 power).. I will level it up a bit more before I try again, but need to farm some parts needed to level it up now..

I'm kind of following the guide on GameFAQs in how to min-max a weapon, since while I'm at it I can make a really good weapon in the process.. The problem will be when I start to add elements and modules to it.. for now I have a Power Up XL on it, so I will not mess to much with the modules/elements for now.

I didn't tried again, because each try takes somewhere between 1 hour to 1 hour and half..

Thats a good gun especially rarity 7, my best gun is rarity 2. No matter what I craft it's never higher than a 2 -_- haha. I'll be making it Code 7 tonight. I'm eager to try this mission.

Scratch that, apparently higher weapon facilities = higher rarities. I haven't made anything since Code 2 haha.

Does upgrading AI help? I havent bought a single one for them yet.

Edited by TigressLion

Get rocket launcher.

Profit =D

As I already said, severing/melee weapons are not the best ways how to tackle the game imo.

True, they are awesome, but in this fight, I feel that it's not exactly the best weapon to use, nor the best approach.. I believe that you know who is giving me so much troubles, but I will leave it in the spoiler tag.

Peltatatum type abductor that shows up after Abel.. I believe that's the final boss, and a lot of what I read about it, suggests to do it online..

Thats a good gun especially rarity 7, my best gun is rarity 2. No matter what I craft it's never higher than a 2 -_- haha. I'll be making it Code 7 tonight. I'm eager to try this mission.

Scratch that, apparently higher weapon facilities = higher rarities. I haven't made anything since Code 2 haha.

Does upgrading AI help? I havent bought a single one for them yet.

Well, I crafter quite a bit to get it (and save scum the game for it too.. PS+ makes it so easy..), the one I'm working on is a Late Boomer and Rank 1 (I got it from another Barbara that I got during the same savescum try :lol:).

And yes, max rarity you can get is equal to max rarity of the weapon facility, this is why I wanted to wait until after clear Code 7, so I would aim for a Rarity 8 Barbara, Rocket Launcher x2 and some light weapon (I really like them..).

Yes, upgrading AI, is the same as upgrading their gear, it helps quite a bit!! Or at least that's what I feel, since I have been upgrading a lot of them.

True, they are awesome, but in this fight, I feel that it's not exactly the best weapon to use, nor the best approach.. I believe that you know who is giving me so much troubles, but I will leave it in the spoiler tag.

Peltatatum type abductor that shows up after Abel.. I believe that's the final boss, and a lot of what I read about it, suggests to do it online..

Puhu~

Actually, rocket launcher IS the best way how to obliterate that one =D

I will give you a hint =D

There was once a last boss.

The last boss appeared on the roof.

He thought he would have an advantage of the space.

But there was a little hallway.

Hallway that emitted a weird feeling.

The feeling that attracted sinners.

The feeling that repelled chains.

From there, lonely sinner could snipe.

• Like 2

Puhu~

Actually, rocket launcher IS the best way how to obliterate that one =D

I will give you a hint =D

There was once a last boss.

The last boss appeared on the roof.

He thought he would have an advantage of the space.

But there was a little hallway.

Hallway that emitted a weird feeling.

The feeling that attracted sinners.

The feeling that repelled chains.

From there, lonely sinner could snipe.

:lol: Nice one!

Ya, I know that, but I'm always killed by the chains there... maybe I'm doing it wrong, and I should be close to the back of the room?

Anyway, since I can't upgrade my Barbara any further because I need Code 8 resorces, I think that I will give 1 try to the mission again, if I fail I will start to work on a rocket launcher.. Rarity 6/7 will probably do the trick for end game anyway, no need to make it Rarity 8.

Yup. Being in the middle should suffice since chains cannot get inside but can hit you if you are close to the entrance or if they use a shooting attack.

That was helpful!!

Used a mix of Barbaras (the one I was building) to try to break as much parts as possible and to stun somewhat the chains along the AAW-M2 (2nd highest power one I had, my accessory is using the most powerful one..) to do some damage when I had ammo..

That with the tip of going to the middle of further in the shelter made it more manageable, still it was hard!

I think with this, I'm at the 2nd checkpoint or somewhat close to it...

• Like 1

I carried my AAW all the time but with low ammo I only used it on abductors. Leaving me with one spot, a melee weapon wasn't viable because to kill sinners I had to get up and personal until... My sniper rifle. That thing is slightly under rated; pick off rocket men and stragglers with ease. Made my code 6 missions easier.

I carried my AAW all the time but with low ammo I only used it on abductors. Leaving me with one spot, a melee weapon wasn't viable because to kill sinners I had to get up and personal until... My sniper rifle. That thing is slightly under rated; pick off rocket men and stragglers with ease. Made my code 6 missions easier.

Best sub-weapon is a quick rifle with lot of ammo.

I had the original rifle, because why not? xD

Get rocket launcher.

Profit =D

As I already said, severing/melee weapons are not the best ways how to tackle the game imo.

Thats how I do it :P I sever everything possible while my accessory hits them with a rocket launcher. It's the best of both things because when the parts are severed their attacks are weaker/slower (especially the tigers and spiders) and the accessory has infinite ammo on her weapons.