We Play Freedom Wars

I just got to CODE 3. I wasn't really a fan of all the non-fighting that happened, but the fight before CODE 3 was pretty fun. I can't wait to see what else the game has to offer ^<>^

I feel the same, the whole party vibe and meeting people, I didn't get that vibe. I understand it may add to the 'experience' of prison but I just want to fight.

I got to Code 2, and I'm kind of loving the penalties reasons :lol:, have been taking screenshots of all of the ones that I get..

Best so far was 2 in succession 1 for refusing to rest when allowed and 1 for resting (laying down) right after :lol:

Really liking it so far, and I'm kind of liking the social interactions with others, but that's maybe because it allows me to know the other characters and it makes it flow better between missions.

To clarify the checkpoint was to clear code 3 which means you beat all the missions in code 3, I'll give you guys another day as not many seem to have reached that point yet. I'm still really sick so not in any rush personally.

Can I still join bro?

I'm at Code 6 I think.

Contact me on PSN.

I'll send you a psn message when we start the next checkpoint, likely tomorrow.

I've just cleared the CODE 3 exam thingy (the one where you fight a Ramosa or whatever), i wanted to at least progress here since i will most likely not going to be able to do any major progress on saturday since it's my birthday, but i hope i can make it before the next checkpoint is assigned.

One question: Uwe told me to accept a citizen's request or something in CODE 2, and i wasn't paying attention at that conversation, is there actually a place to accept and do citizen's requests? or did i actually do it using those Operations when pressing the Start button?

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

One question: Uwe told me to accept a citizen's request or something in CODE 2, and i wasn't paying attention at that conversation, is there actually a place to accept and do citizen's requests? or did i actually do it using those Operations when pressing the Start button?

Yep. Every mission you get assigned to appears in the Operations section =)

• Like 1

So far the game has consisted of; Wake up, "Mattias wants you to go to the Warren," talk to some people, run around, "you seem tired, go sleep in your cell", wake up, go see Mattias in the Warren, sneak around for some reason, go back to sleep, Oh look you actually get to fight something!, then go back to sleep, and meet Mattias at the fueling station in the morning. I'm liking the game, but I hope it ramps up soon. 

• Like 1

So far the game has consisted of; Wake up, "Mattias wants you to go to the Warren," talk to some people, run around, "you seem tired, go sleep in your cell", wake up, go see Mattias in the Warren, sneak around for some reason, go back to sleep, Oh look you actually get to fight something!, then go back to sleep, and meet Mattias at the fueling station in the morning. I'm liking the game, but I hope it ramps up soon.

This man knows where it's at, at least we get Quick Travel. The whole consistently running back and forth than getting penalized because the running permit is overpriced got stale fast.

• Like 1

You know what this game lacks? An advanced tutorial. I have been using my guns spray'n'pray method, little did they tell you attaching your thorn then swapping weapons autolocks gunfire to that part -_-

Amongst other techniques, still a great game.

You can also aim while the gun is out by pressing the L button. If you keep your thorn attached, it'll lower your thorn's gauge over time.