We Play Freedom Wars

Game is currently searchable for download on EU store.

Anyone who wants to join, you may use the Freedom Wars sign up thread, until Sunday 6th December when it will be closed. If you want to send an enquiry after that date, send me a PM or use this thread here. Anyone who invades this thread breaking this simple request will likely be added to my ignore list and effectively banned from all future playthroughs, this also includes anyone who puts spoilers in the thread, beyond the point we've played up to.

This starts Tuesday 2nd December, if you want to join in on discussion of the game, again don't discuss anything beyond the current checkpoint.

I have tried to remove every single trace of anything that seemed like it could be a spoiler so don't worry about getting spoilers reading through this post.

Before We Start:

Freedom Wars consists of lots of small missions, which can be played online coop or solo. Due to the nature of the game you will be replaying missions to get better equipment so  tere are no missable trophies.

Source for trophy information here TheYuriG has left some advice in the messages section of the guide.

Guidelines:

1. We only play up to the agreed milestone, I think if we leave people behind the group will fall apart, if people fall behind we will continue, but i do hope he others will try to keep up.

2. If you do meet an agreed story milestone, try to focus on any collectibles.

3. Let us know in the thread if you meet a milestone so we can tell if everything is running smoothly, if you're having trouble with a boss or particular enemies try to ask in the thread first before consulting a guide, this is mainly to keep the talk on the game still open.

4. If you have any suggestions I'm completely open to them.

5. Anyone who wants to join, you may use the Freedom Wars sign up thread, until Sunday 6th December when it will be closed. If you want to send an enquiry after that date, send me a PM. Anyone who invades this thread breaking this simple request will likely be added to my ignore list and effectively banned from all future playthroughs, this also includes anyone who puts spoilers in the thread, beyond the point we've played up to.

Group members:

1. Superbuu3
  2. cybershark91
  3. Dav_Dabz
  4. Edunstar84
  5. Han_the_Dragon
  6. Kishnabe
  7. Kurorac
  8. Mendant909
  9. NullRay85
  10. ryansvader
  11. skateak
  12. Super-Fly Spider-Guy
  13. WulfPack3
  14. YaoiGod

Checkpoints:

Checkpoint 1 - Clear Code 3 (Try to get here by Friday)

Most of the game will be open up by the weekend and if you need help there are plenty of people who will be progressing through the game at the same time just state you need help and wait for people to message you, do not spam messages to group members. Anyone who does that will be removed from the group.

PS I'm very unwell so though i'll be willing to help people out I likely won't be able to do that for a couple of days, unless you don't mind me coughing at you etc the whole time.

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 3

Flu or no flu, let's do this! May call it early though because of flu haha. Terrible way to star my first let's play.

What a Fantastic game! I didn't understand the mechanics of accessories, thought I was remodeling myself... Created a clone of myself for an accessory. Haha.

Edited by TigressLion

Just started getting into it. What do I do with the resources? Do I donate them or are they worth keeping?

You can do both =) The resources that usually drop are very common ones so you will eventually have a crapload of them.

Those you will need the most won't drop normally anyway so you will need to farm them =D

Good way how to tackle it is donating everything that is offered, until you start getting Rank 7 and higher resources, they are worth keeping even though you get a penalty provided you are not allowed to have them due to your CODE level =D

Also, any good looking weapon (many traits, good traits, high level) is also worth keeping =D

Any penalties you accumulate will be easily deleted by Jakarta =D

• Like 1