So what are you all currently playing?

Rngesus37

Currently I'm playing BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND until I get the platinum and afterwards it'll be Little Busters! Converted Edition, LBP and a few other random games I've already got started on my profile.

Is this game harder to plat than the original Continuum Shift?

Is this game harder to plat than the original Continuum Shift?

I'd say about the same differences being Continuum Shift's trials are harder but EXTEND has Abyss mode which could prove a challenge as for score attack it's easier in EXTEND due to removing unlimited characters and adding a harder version of it which you don't even have to clear... The only things stopping me from getting Continuum Shift's platinum are the trials since I refuse to budge until I get Valkenhayn and Makoto's seven done and with my disability it is tough getting the timing down.

EXTEND's trials are much easier with more characters, a single combo needed for all trials after the third, fifteen trials per character and well you get the idea if you could execute the combos most of the time in Continuum Shift than EXTEND's trials are much, much easier.

Of course this could be different for you especially depending on who you play since I only use Rachel Alucard, Noel Vermillion, Jin Kisaragi and the three murakumo units although I did try Tager in score attack after clearing it with Noel and he is easy mode...

I'd say about the same differences being Continuum Shift's trials are harder but EXTEND has Abyss mode which could prove a challenge as for score attack it's easier in EXTEND due to removing unlimited characters and adding a harder version of it which you don't even have to clear... The only things stopping me from getting Continuum Shift's platinum are the trials since I refuse to budge until I get Valkenhayn and Makoto's seven done and with my disability it is tough getting the timing down.

EXTEND's trials are much easier with more characters, a single combo needed for all trials after the third, fifteen trials per character and well you get the idea if you could execute the combos most of the time in Continuum Shift than EXTEND's trials are much, much easier.

Of course this could be different for you especially depending on who you play since I only use Rachel Alucard, Noel Vermillion, Jin Kisaragi and the three murakumo units although I did try Tager in score attack after clearing it with Noel and he is easy mode...

Thanks for the info. I remember the trials in Continuum Shift were tough and took me a lot of time to get that trophy. If the challanges are easier then I might give it a try I'm starting to miss this series. My main character is Bang its the only one I've mastered.

Good to hear positive things about Brotherhood, I can't wait to play it now. Just gotta wait for my son to go to sleep for the night and it'll have all my attention. As for Assassin's Creed II, I actually really liked it. There were a few slow parts and I often fell to my death because of some wonky free running controls, but overall I really enjoyed the game. Did you play the original Assassin's Creed? I did and I think II improved upon the formula in everyway which is why I may have liked it more than you.

Parker

I played the first two ages ago and I've just recently started Brotherhood. I think the overall improvement is very noticable. I wouldn't have even tried it if it weren't for a friend pointing out how much I'm missing out on. So far, Brotherhood has very fun. I'm looking forward to Revelations and AC3 very much now. Brotherhood's mp is a little dead, but the sp is very good and challenging if you're trying to get 100% on all sequences.

Edit: Doh, I'm playing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, finishing up a couple straggler trophies on Killzone 3 DLC and helping some friends with Payday. Revelations and AC3 are next in line. ;)

Edited by Rowdi
  • Like 1

Was going to boost Uncharted 2, but stuff happened and that list is complete suicide, but I still may finish up the co-op.

Currently replaying Splinter Cell: Conviction for my 5th time? Not sure but it's still fun as ever and now I'm finally playing on realistic mode. Along with that, I'm hoping to finish up Metal Gear Solid 4's list this week along with PAYDAY: The Heist with some friends.

I played the first two ages ago and I've just recently started Brotherhood. I think the overall improvement is very noticable. I wouldn't have even tried it if it weren't for a friend pointing out how much I'm missing out on. So far, Brotherhood has very fun. I'm looking forward to Revelations and AC3 very much now. Brotherhood's mp is a little dead, but the sp is very good and challenging if you're trying to get 100% on all sequences.

Edit: Doh, I'm playing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, finishing up a couple straggler trophies on Killzone 3 DLC and helping some friends with Payday. Revelations and AC3 are next in line. ;)

Brotherhood's combat system is my favorite improvement so far. The insta-kills after finishing an enemy are great and can lead to some awesome combos and I think it will be fun trying to get 100% sync on the missions. Obviously I won't keep going for it it starts to annoy me, but so far I like the added bit of challenge it provides. I'm also really looking forward to Revelations and III and I'll probably pick them up this holiday season.

As for right now, I've been playing some Halo 4, Black Ops II and Plants Vs. Zombies. I also had quite a few rounds of Scramble on my Vectrex today.

Parker

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a ton of used games over the last few weeks, including uncharted 3, dantes inferno, dragon age and a few more. I played through dantes inferno and half loved it half hated it. Really cool experience, terrible platforming. I'm playing uncharted 3 now and i am super disappointed. Uncharted 2 was one of my favorite games of this gen and 3 is kind of a let down.