Trophy List thoughts?

Kishnabe

I have been wanting to play this for a very long time. I got a 60gb PS3 a few months back with the plans to play this on it. Picked the system up for $15 (no controller though) at a flea market :)

Anyway, my procrastination pays off, now I can play it with trophies. Too bad these don't run in widescreen though. 

One of my most wished for remasters, but a trophy-emulated version works just as well for me :D Loved this game, so it'll be great to get back to it once I'm done with FFVII.

It is... You are in for 80h+ for the Plat. There is no trophy for completing the ghost ship a second time though.

Yeah, I kind of would have wanted to have all the alternate costumes as a trophy requirement too :(

I can't wait to play this! I always wanted to. So, to the people who know it from the ps2 era, is it a hard jrpg? I mean compared to, let's say final fantasy x or ni no kuni?

And according to your experience, will it be a grindfest in order to achieve the platinum?

Ghostship Conqueror:

Final super area, very difficult enemies, very long dungeon. Will likely take several hours to complete.

Lord of the Bugs:

Insectron is the grindiest of fests. Look forward to 10+ hours playing this minigame.

Keeper of the Blades:

Could take a while depending on how thorough you are throughout the game.

Just be glad they don't make you unlock all of the outfits, I'm legitimately surprised it isn't there.

Also be glad you don't need to actually complete the frog log, which is upwards of 100+ hours of levelling weapons and then combining them, over and over again.

• 2 years later...