I'm Sorry...

ToxicRedBull1

That's the trouble with posting opinions that aren't politically correct on forums.

It's really not needed and only the people that disagree with you are able to reply.

You should probably keep that stuff to /pol/ or something.

Nice apology though, takes balls.

• Like 1

Earlier on in November (a day or two after the Paris attacks) I said that I didn't want anything to do with Islamic people because they're terrorist. When, I know for a fact that they aren't and I was extremely pissed off at ISIS.

A majority of the KKK are white morons, but it doesn't make every white moron a racist asshole. Generalizing is rarely useful.

Oh well, who gives a shit, kudos on you for not just apologizing, but for bothering to apologize, it'd be quite easy to just move over it or make a new account or something, fuck knows I've said a lot of dumb shit without thinking at all so I feel ya. 

Anyway, I've never had an interaction with you on here before, so yeah, hi. I guess. Catch ya.

• Like 2

I guess it's easy to think it's every Muslim lol... quite a few people seem to think that, but there's 1.8 billion Muslims on earth.

If they were all ISIS terrorists; we wouldn't have any freedoms left.

Sharia law would be everywhere and you would've been stoned to death for saying the things you did.

So remember that the next time you think it's all Muslims.

If it was, you'd be dead by now. :)

"The truth is, none of them actually want to be a terrorist nor want anything to do with terrorism"

Well if that was true, Isis wouldn't exist. lol.

No point in pandering.

Edited by rgeGeo
  • Like 1

I guess it's easy to think it's every Muslim lol... quite a few people seem to think that, but there's 1.8 billion Muslims on earth.

If they were all ISIS terrorists; we wouldn't have any freedoms left.

Sharia law would be everywhere and you would've been stoned to death for saying the things you did.

So remember that the next time you think it's all Muslims.

If it was, you'd be dead by now. :)

"The truth is, none of them actually want to be a terrorist nor want anything to do with terrorism"

Well if that was true, Isis wouldn't exist. lol.

No point in pandering.

Hmmm sorry to disrupt your thoughts but 1.8 Billion of people correspond to approximately 25% of the world population, even if the Muslims were to rebel themselves (which is what ISIS is wanting them to) I don't think Muslims will kill everyone in a 1 to 4 situation against the rest of the world...

Because yeah you know that if a quarter of the world rebels against the rest they are most likely going to be killed by the majority... So I don't see the point of warning Toxic that if the Muslims 'really were bad as you thought they were' we'll kill you all, it's not a valid point as I explained and it's quite provocative Imo so be careful about what you say to people

Edited by Vivinho333

Now I didn't see first hand what happened here, but I think I've got the gist of it.

Regardless, admitting your mistakes and learning from them are excellent skills, and few people would come forward and apologize, especially online. That definitely takes some strength. So don't worry, just let this all blow over in time.

• Like 3

Hmmm sorry to disrupt your thoughts but 1.8 Billion of people correspond to approximately 25% of the world population, even if the Muslims were to rebel themselves (which is what ISIS is wanting them to) I don't think Muslims will kill everyone in a 1 to 4 situation against the rest of the world...

Because yeah you know that if a quarter of the world rebels against the rest they are most likely going to be killed by the majority... So I don't see the point of warning Toxic that if the Muslims 'really were bad as you thought they were' we'll kill you all, it's not a valid point as I explained and it's quite provocative Imo so be careful about what you say to people

You're assuming they're all stupid enough to pick up guns and shoot.

That's not the only way to take over a country pal. 

Furthermore, you aren't taking into account Islamic sympathizers.

The west and Europe in general is full of them.

In Sweden for example it's literally illegal to say anything bad about immigration.

Mainly because a lot of the natives there are sick to death of their country letting in a huge amount of Muslims.

But the goverment is ran by left wing Islamic sympathizers. So now it's illegal to criticise immigration.

The current goverment wants mass immigration. Where as a lot of natives do not.

Thanks to mass immigration Sweden is now the rape capital of Europe.

Germany is now facing a similar issue, but people are too afraid to speak up.

Largely thanks to it being politically incorrect to do so, thanks to Islamic sympathizers.

I'm sure you've heard of the term "Islamophobia" right?

It's "racist" to criticize Islam lmao.

The take over has already started.

And white guilt ridden retards are happy to watch it happen.

These people are so busy chasing social brownie points that they don't see care about the rape of their women.

The decimation of their countries traditions and the mass immigration of people that have completely opposing values.

Edited by rgeGeo
  • Like 2

You're assuming they're all stupid enough to pick up guns and shoot.

That's not the only way to take over a country pal. 

Furthermore, you aren't taking into account Islamic sympathizers.

The west and Europe in general is full of them.

(...)

Well that went way further what I was trying to point out. I wasn't 'assuming' anything I just followed an hypothesis you made in your previous statement. I was just trying to tell you that as you clearly explain in your last post that there is a lot of tension because some crazy guys want to kill everyone that does not follow their ideas. (Those people, in my opinion, are not Muslims) but the fact that you tell someone that just happened to say some bad things about muslims in the heat of the moment and now regret it that if the muslims were really to get angry he will be dead... I think it wasn't nice of you and was not pertinent at that moment especially since he's apologizing. 

I get by the way you responding me that you weren't probably doing it to be provocative so I take my advice back and hope we all live in peace  :highfive:

Edited by Vivinho333
  • Like 1

Well that went way further what I was trying to point out. I wasn't 'assuming' anything I just followed an hypothesis you made in your previous statement. I was just trying to tell you that as you clearly explain in your last post that there is a lot of tension because some crazy guys want to kill everyone that does not follow their ideas. (Those people, in my opinion, are not Muslims) but the fact that you tell someone that just happened to say some bad things about muslims in the heat of the moment and now regret it that if the muslims were really to get angry he will be dead... I think it wasn't nice of you and was not pertinent at that moment especially since he's apologizing. 

I get by the way that you responding me that you weren't probably doing it to be provocative so I take my advice back and hope we all live in peace  :highfive:

They're following the more radical ideas Islam teaches, I'd call them Muslims.

You can't deny the Quaran has some pretty questionable (to put it lightly) teachings that if some Muslims chose to follow (which they do)

would end in groups like Isis.

Thankfully most Muslims aren't radicals and put freedom and quality of life before the more radical teachings Islam offers.

I take your points though and they're fair.

I just find it hilarious when people say "All Muslims are terrorists" and actually believe it.

I mean seriously, if all Muslims were radical Jihads, the world would look much different.

Then he totally flip flopped and said no muslims are terrorists.

Which is evidently not true lol.

You do deserve a trophy for this.

49L00f423.png

Big Brass Balls (From Bioshock 2).

No, I'm not kidding nor trying to mock you. This is something that deserves respect.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 2