Project Platinum: KEY VN

Shana Alter

Come to think of it, is there any real reason for the "Wafter" part of Kud Wafter or is it just a random word they tossed in? Having watched the anime adaptation of Little Busters, I can't think of any reason behind that title. Then again, it's also been years since I watched the adaptation (so long ago that I watched episodes of Refrain as they released on Crunchyroll), so I could be forgetting something or perhaps it could make more sense if I had read the visual novel instead. :P

Edited by Wdog-999

The reason I and some others have clannad was because it was free on ps+ in Japan some months back. It was as simple as making a new account and getting the 14 day trial for plus. They haven't been as generous with VN's since...

I just bought both vita and ps3 version on disc and sold them when i was done, almost just as easy ^^

Oh, okay. Well, I probably won't get anything but the lowest rank on Blazblue then - I mean, Xblaze Lost is a great game, but MAN it has no fast-forward function. I liked the story of Es, but seriously! SO. MUCH. TALKING. :blink:

What were you expecting?

Not to mention the stupidity of playing a direct sequel as the 1st game...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...