Project Platinum: KEY VN

Shana Alter

Are these available in NA? How do you obtain them? Are any of them English?

None of these are available in English on PS3 or Vita. Even on PC, only Clannad has ever gotten an official English release on Steam recently. That said, there are anime adaptations of Clannad and Little Busters as well.

None of these are available in English on PS3 or Vita. Even on PC, only Clannad has ever gotten an official English release on Steam recently. That said, there are anime adaptations of Clannad and Little Busters as well.

Oh, that seems really strange then... are any of the Vita titles in this PP even obtainable for someone with an NA account then? You can't use multiple accounts on a Vita like you can on a PS3 or PS4.

The reason I and some others have clannad was because it was free on ps+ in Japan some months back. It was as simple as making a new account and getting the 14 day trial for plus. They haven't been as generous with VN's since...

The reason I and some others have clannad was because it was free on ps+ in Japan some months back. It was as simple as making a new account and getting the 14 day trial for plus. They haven't been as generous with VN's since...

Yep, that's the reason I have the Clannad plat too :dance:.

Clannad is getting a localized version for, but I'm not sure when that'll be released.

Oh, that seems really strange then... are any of the Vita titles in this PP even obtainable for someone with an NA account then? You can't use multiple accounts on a Vita like you can on a PS3 or PS4.

How is it strange?

I do not put unobtainable games in any PP thread.

-

Does my forum profile have to be viewed multiple times a day(daily) for any reason?

EDIT:

I'll take Wafu~! I only own one game, yet again.

Next time read the rules since it states: 

• If you want to sign up please refer to which Hall you are eligible and provide the list of your games.
Edited by Kochiya Shana