Embarassing Facts About Yourself

RisingSenpai616

I "talk" to other people in MP games, without a mic. I makes my family look at me saying with their eyes: "WTF are you doing?"

Also, when I rage at a game, I spin my arms like a mad man. Again, my family gives me those eyes. 

I shout at people in movies. Like, "No, get away! It's a trick!" I'll do that arm waving thing too as well.

My dad actually has a really embarrassing photo of me as a kid perched on an armchair with both my arms outstretched, my eyes widened and my mouth agape. I look like a bird of prey about to take off.  :lol:

• Like 1

I shout at people in movies. Like, "No, get away! It's a trick!" I'll do that arm waving thing too as well.

My dad actually has a really embarrassing photo of me as a kid perched on an armchair with both my arms outstretched, my eyes widened and my mouth agape. I look like a bird of prey about to take off.  :lol:

Okay, maybe I'm not that embarassing. :P 

But I do remember this now, when I played Sly 2 one time as a kid, there was a mission where the guard got stuck, and me, with being scared of almost anything, I went for my PS2 to turn it off, but I was going to it slowly to not attract the guard's attention.

Never told that to anyone else, I believe. Its super embarassing looking back at it. :P 

• Like 1

Hmm, I have a few

• I used to have an extremely bad case of ADHD when I was younger, there were times I had to get held down otherwise I'd have ended up permanently damaging myself with my actions
  • I have a problem pronouncing words starting with "r". Instead, I'd pronounce it like "wr" - red would become wred (I'm told it's a lot less noticeable now)
  • When I was younger, I was bouncing on one of those old single child trampolines with the handle. The top of my mouth came crushing down onto the handle and I lost a few teeth. One of them shot right up into my upper lip, the rest couldn't be found as they were lost in the garden. I now have a small scar on my lip
  • I occasionally talk to myself
  • I slit my thumb open whilst fixing a paper shredder. It has a scar
  • I once burnt my whole palm on a red hot oven hob. At first, I couldn't even describe the sensation, but once realisation set in, I was in tears. I had a hand bandage that can only be descibed as looking like a boxing glove, and the 4 large blisters that formed didn't burst easily against scissors 
  • I used to have OCD to the point of crying myself to sleep
  • I used to over-wash my hands to the point that the skin would dry up, crack and bleed
  • I was born in Liverpool (this is the most embarrassing fact) but have now lived in Scotland for over the past decade. I'm told my accent is an English/Scottish hybrid
  • I spray my carpet with bleach
  • I have a fear of large pool drains (underwater openings in general) and boat propellers (like ferries) 
  • I'm friends with that AkiraTheFox person who insists they are male, but I swear it's a chick
  • I'm not actually the real Batman
  • I'm a giant scrub
  • I play in the safezone 
  • You could easily seduce me with salt popcorn and bubblegum flavoured fizzy juice
  • I'm somewhat of a sadomasochist  
Edited by Batman
  • Like 3

*takes deep breath*

-One of my weakness are fluffy creatures and stuffs

-I like listening to Taylor Swift songs sometimes

-I own 4 out of 5 Taylor Swift album (I am still hunting for Speak Now CD)

-I think I am a masochist

tumblr_mynq3lfbVm1sdl54do1_500.png

Machines hate me. I don't know why. I never did anything to them. Makes me laugh though when people are like, "You're young! You naturally know everything about electronics and computers!" and I'm like, "lol yeah. So, how do I turn this thing on?"

Oh man. Machines hate me too. Don't get me wrong, I'm very competent with machines, they just seem to go weird on me all the time. This is extremely annoying as my older brother is like a savant with computers and tech, he can fix almost anything, the worst part, just by being in a room. Like, you come to him coz your phone ain't working or your computer or whatever, he looks it over, and it all works completely fine. Like, he can't fix a problem if it doesn't show when he's there. He'll walk out of the room, and bam, no longer works. It's the oddest thing.

• I was born in Liverpool (this is the most embarrassing fact) but have now lived in Scotland for over the past decade. I'm told my accent is an English/Scottish hybrid

Wow.... Scouser, I mean... Liverpool? Not sure Scotland is an upgrade though xD Where abouts up there did you move?

Wow.... Scouser, I mean... Liverpool? Not sure Scotland is an upgrade though xD Where abouts up there did you move?

I had an extremely strong scouse accent by the age of 4... Thankfully, I've now totally lost it. There's no evidence of the scouse accent. I lived in Kirkby, which was very rough. Moving up to Scotland was certainly an upgrade

I live in West Lothian now, just outside Edinburgh

Edited by Batman
  • Like 1

I had an extremely strong scouse accent by the age of 4... Thankfully, I've now totally lost it. There's no evidence of the scouse accent. I lived in Kirby, which was very rough. Moving up to Scotland was certainly an upgrade

I live in West Lothian now, just outside Edinburgh

Edinburgh is a good city, so congrats on the move (even if it is, what? A decade old xD) And thank god ya lost that accent. 

• Like 1

When Im tired I sometimes turn into a seven year old. Everyone, and I mean everyone hates me in that state. My brother and I played Co oP on Far Cry and I constantly killed him and ruined everything and laughed like a kid, he never invited me again. Me and my buddies used to have lan parties playing games but I'd ruin them if I stayed awake to long the day before. Like I have fond memories of me turning on Bernard the Bear (Maybe its Icebear, not sure) and laughing my fucking ass off and they would look at me like I was a retard. Feel really bad for my girlfriend that has to endure this pretty often :S

I tend to enjoy Adam Sandler movies lol.

When I speak English with people on party chat for example I tend to say 'ääääähhhh' 'ööööhhhh' 'äääähhh' A LOT because I can't find the right words sometimes lol, and its embaressing as hell xD Im like So ääääh, hows life? 'Pretty good, u?' ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖHH good thanks. xD

- My Puerto Rican accent
- I occasionally talk to myself, but people always notice me when I talk to myself, so they tell me to stop
- The song "Barbie Girl" from Aqua is my favorite song of all time.
- I used to bite my finger nails due to stress.
- I can't sing for shit.
- I tend to forget the order of the alphabet.
- I'm afraid of sex
- I'm afraid of deep water
- I'm afraid of girls (well, IRL girls :awesome:)
- I'm afraid of driving
- I don't know how to swim
-I don't know how to whistle
- I don't know how to snap my fingers
- I don't know how to hold a pencil correctly. I use three fingers to hold a pencil when writing with my left hand... yeah, try to make sense as to how that works
- I never learned my prayers back when I was Catholic. I still don't know them.

Edited by Ethan Ruhkillmeez
  • Like 1

- I used to bite my finger nails due to stress.

No sweat, I do that all the time. Plus, it's like the most common tic ever.

- I'm afraid of sex

Everyone is at 17 ;)

OT:

- When I'm drunk, I start telling people my deepest secrets :S

Er, tourettes I guess. Really not bad anymore, the occasional eye twitch that is it. But everytime someone brings it up they ask if I swear a lot, seriously, there are different kinds of tourettes!

That toilet paper thing isn't normal?

Well, sorry if I don't want a mudslide down there later on goddamn.

Well I'm sure it depends on how much you "observe" it. I don't mean simply looking at it. :P

I talk to myself. A lot. Not always out loud, tho there are times. I'm constantly living in a fantasy world xD (I write as a hobby) and am always coming up with ideas while I'm out and about, or just trying to fall asleep >.> and will have entire conversations between characters in my head.

I actually do this too.

My mother tongue is Finnish but if I'm alone at home, I might speak to myself out loud in English just to practice.

I've never known how to whistle. I can't even snap fingers. 

Hey there's nothing wrong with talking to yourself! But it is embarrassing when your sister walks in on you having a serious conversation with yourself. She's never looked at me the same after that. xD Ever since I was little I feel like there's an imaginary room of people watching whatever I see, like a movie or something.

I haven't accomplished anything and have no idea what direction I should take my life. I feel like I'm just the living embodiment of wasted potential half the time, and the other half I try to be oblivious to that fact. Some nights I have to bore myself to sleep, simply because the future is more nightmarish than anything my subconscious could conjure up. In short, at age 23 I feel as if I have wasted my life.... and then I turn my ps3 on. 

Same, I'm 26 in a few months and I've only just gone back to college to try and fix myself.

As for my own embarrassing stuff;

• My mother found my sex toys in the back of my wardrobe. I don't think she looks at me in quite the same way anymore.
  • I have one of these:

s-l225.jpg

and it helps me sleep if I hold it in my hand.

Edited by Maftet

*takes deep breath*

-One of my weakness are fluffy creatures and stuffs

-I like listening to Taylor Swift songs sometimes

-I own 4 out of 5 Taylor Swift album (I am still hunting for Speak Now CD)

I like T-Swizzle too lol but not really her new stuff, Speak Now and Fearless were flawless albums but Red was so so and 1989 is just mediocore imo. Wish she would go back to making more songs with Nathan then using other producers :( I even bought her Blu Ray Speak Now concert lol

- I still have to suck my thumb to get to sleep

- I get lonely very quickly and it's my biggest fear of being alone in life

- I always upset people and can't do anything right which makes me very depressed as I feel as if I'm a burden to people

- I don't have a lot of confidence but with my best friend I can be myself :D

- Everyone thinks I've got a lot of experience with sex as I always talk dirty but I'm actually a virgin xD

Same, I'm 26 in a few months and I've only just gone back to college to try and fix myself.

As for my own embarrassing stuff;

• My mother found my sex toys in the back of my wardrobe. I don't think she looks at me in quite the same way anymore.
  • I have one of these:

s-l225.jpg

and it helps me sleep if I hold it in my hand.

Don't worry, once I was having 'fun' and when I walked out my room my mum said "you were really going at it weren't you" xD Edited by LadyTonberry
  • Like 1

Embarassing facts ... let me try:

- I had a crush on my two cousins when I was younger. It isn't my fault, because nobody ever told me they were my cousins until one of them introduced me as her cousin. I thought I was gonna melt on the spot :D

- I still have a tedybear in my bed. I don't really hug it when I sleep, but I do hug it when I'm on the verge of a panic attack. Helps me calm down.

- I'm seriously short-tempered. That is why I don't like playing hard games and just give up quickly if I get to a hard part and die a couple of times.

- When I start an argument on the internet, I'm afraid to look at replies because I'm scared they'll either make a good point and I'll feel like a dumbass ... or I'm gonna flip out when they say something stupid :D

- I don't shiver after I pee. Which I understand, most men do ... :D

• I'm somewhat of a sadomasochist  

High five fellas! :D But I must say, being a sadist or a masochist is nothing embarassing, so you shouldn't feel embarassed by it.

• Like 4

I'm also a bondage submissive, it was quite difficult to find a dude that was actually into being a dominant.

It seems people say they're into that stuff and then don't really bother when it gets to it. 

Maybe they just like the idea but get freaked out by the reality.

- I don't shiver after I pee. Which I understand, most men do ... :D

Yeah I do that shiver after I pee as well. I thought most people did lol

I'm also a bondage submissive

You and my girlfriend would understand each other well :D

I think shivering after peeing is most common in men. It isn't as common with women, but it does happen. Okay, to be honest, I really wouldn't know first hand, I just read these stuff :D

• Like 2