Should I buy the Ps4 ?

DocVoltacon

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should I buy Ps4 ?

• Yes
    • No

Hi I got some Issue I really want to buy Ps4 but the problem I also still need some Ps3 game to add on my libary like Demon Souls, Wipeout HD and etc... on the Ps4 I ear that you need Ps plus to play online so I wondering if the right time to invest on the Ps4 or I could wait for an year or two. It really hard to get some game where I live. So I hope i coud make an decision.

The question is: do your PS3 still has much left to do? As a long time PS+ user I already have a lot PS4 games in my catalogue (the same thing occurred with PSVita), I still have so much to do on PS3 and I am waiting for some games to be released to buy it (PS4).

If you have opportunity, buy it. Now.

And if you don't need to play on-line, you don't have to be a Plus member. The PS4 is the PS2 console of this generation, a must have to anyone who like games.

No. Don't get one. There are too many problems.

I have owned mine for one month today, and I should have returned it to Amazon the 3rd day after I bought it when it refused to turn on. Instead I tried to troubleshoot it with Sony, and eventually sent it in for warranty repairs.

It came back today and 12 hours later crashed with the same problem it had when I mailed it in. So it goes back to Sony tomorrow.

I have had a PS4 for a month, and it has spent more time with Sony than it had with me. Don't get one yet. There are still bugs to be worked out.

I'm considering buying a PS4 because of the PS2 emulating stuff. If they release some games I'm really wanting to replay with trophies, I will get it. haha I mean, if they released Tombi! 1 and 2 with trophies, I'd have a PS4 within a couple of days. ;)

Well, at the end of the day, the regardless of the poll results, the choice is yours. :P

If there's some must have games for you which are only accessible by buying a PS4, do so. (Bloodborne/Witcher 3/Divinity Original Sin <3)

If you can wait, and/or don't really want anything immediately to play, then don't, easy as that. :D

EDIT: For the record, I did vote yes 

Edited by Griffon234

on the Ps4 I ear that you need Ps plus to play online

One of my biggest annoyances when it comes to people complaining about PS4 is you need PS+ to play online. To that, I would like to point out a few things. 1) It's $50 per YEAR. That's less than a new retail game. And occasionally you can find it for $40. 2) They release free games every month including the occasional AAA title. 3) You get discounts, demos, full game trials, etc.

Games I've gotten for free include Batman: Arkham Asylum, Hitman: Absolution, Hitman: Blood Money, Hitman Contracts, inFAMOUS 2, inFAMOUS: First Light, LittleBigPlanet 2, Remember Me and Sleeping Dogs among others. Games I've gotten discounted include Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Telltale's The Walking Dead and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Trilogy in HD. Seriously, the price of PS+ pays for itself over time.