Fallout 4 DLC ideas

Demonic-courier

I wouldn't mind something more on the aliens. Or even something that takes place outside of the Commonwealth. I would definitely love to see the Enclave make a comeback and they have another Frank Horrigan boss.

A Nick Valentine origin story would be cool but they've never switched to a different character even for a DLC from what I remember. Maybe a simulation in the memory den like Operation Anchorage from Fallout 3? Perhaps it could even be a story about the human Nick and be set pre-war. Actually a story about the wanderers time in the military before the war would be pretty awesome too.

Edited by Cleggworth
  • Like 1

It doesn't look like a next gen game.

Looks better than Fallout 3 and New Vegas so it's an improvement. These games have never been about graphics, Bethesda aren't going down Naughty Dog's path.

A Nick Valentine origin story would be cool but they've never switched to a different character even for a DLC from what I remember. Maybe a simulation in the memory den like Operation Anchorage from Fallout 3? Perhaps it could even be a story about the human Nick and be set pre-war. Actually a story about the wanderers time in the military before the war would be pretty awesome too.

Good ideas, would definitely be happy if they did those. Edited by feral611

Some of the best games

Hotline Miami

Lone Survivor

Braid

Limbo

Guacamele

etc

etc

Only good game in here is Hotline Miami IMO.. Anyways for you and or the others: I never said fallout 4 is bad. I never played the previous games and I played this with a friend and it definitely doesn't have next gen graphics. This doesn't mean that the game is unplayable, bad or not worth 60€. Even if it has improvements from previous fallout ( of course it has lol) it's still not at the next gen triple A standard and probably never will since that would cause big fps drops.

Every next Gen game should have next gen graphics. The game is great but it failed on graphics, that's a fact.

Do you mean:

'In my opinion every next Gen game should have next gen graphics'

or do you mean:

'Every next Gen game should have next gen graphics'

*hint*  only one of the above is a correct statement

I would like that too. I was kind of disappointed we didn't get to do more with the Memory Den. I would like to be able to use it so we can see our characters past during the Resource Wars as a soldier.

I feel like they will most likely do another Alien related DLC in the future, due to some hints of Aliens during conversation and things like that.

I did enjoy Mothership Zeta in Fallout 3 but maybe this time they'll do one where the Aliens attempt to take portions of the Commonwealth (Or a new area) instead of the player having to go through a UFO.

• 2 weeks later...

Not trying to troll, but I think I have had my fair share of fallout. The game was good (8.5/10 imo), but I think I will trade it for now and pick up the GOTY down the road, once that hits the $20 bin, presupposing a new Elder Scrolls or Fallout doesn't come out before that. Just my thoughts.  B)  :)