Any specific reason why do I need to spend 150 hours to get the plat?

CQC93

Well.. I just finished the game after I spent 65 hours, I got 34 of 57 so that's mean more than half. I'm thinking about going to the platinum but this "150 hours" to get it is annoying me, is there any particular reason why do I need to spend 150 hours? I don't think finishing all the sub stories will take that much of time.. neither beating the game again on Extra Hard Mode or Completing All Ultimate Battles

EDIT: I just noticed that I'm still at 19.61%.. Ah, I give up  :facepalm:

Edited by CQC93

You guy all got my intention wrong.

Dude...really...you really needed a thread for this whiney shit.

Even if he was asking if it's really another 100 hours, he did it in a whiney way. I'm not a fan of people crying about something they aren't required to do?

Check the guide here and the estimated Plat time thread on .org. There's your answer.

• Like 1

You guy all got my intention wrong.

Dude...really...you really needed a thread for this whiney shit.

Even if he was asking if it's really another 100 hours, he did it in a whiney way. I'm not a fan of people crying about something they aren't required to do?

Check the guide here and the estimated Plat time thread on .org. There's your answer.

Oh.. c'mon for fuck sake! did you read what I wrote? since it's hard for you to understand.. well, my bad. Anyway my actual question is what is there that required to spend 150 for? since..

is there any particular reason why do I need to spend 150 hours? I don't think finishing all the sub stories will take that much of time.. neither beating the game again on Extra Hard Mode or Completing All Ultimate Battles

Beside

I'm not a fan of people crying about something they aren't required to do?

It's not like "I can't" but I spent 65 hours in more than two weeks.. I don't have all the time in the day, beside I have plenty of games in my backlog.. around 50 games and already start Xenoblade on 3DS, it's been month actually and I just played 26 hours lol. So rather than spent another 100 hours I can finish some games in my backlog ya know. That's my actual problem, if I don't have anything else it won't be problem at all. Beside it doesn't look that hard, it's just the freaking time  :huh:

Press start and go to "completion" and you'll see why it takes 150+ hours to platinum the game. Basically you have to eat all the foods at every restaurants, complete all the mini-games, perform every heat moves, pick all the locker keys,max the affections of every hostess, and much much more. The mini-games will be the longest grind since you will have to catch every fishes, get every toys from the UFO machine, play and beat golf, bowling, dart, shogi, mahjong, baseball, pool, etc, on every difficulty. Bottom line is, if you want a 100% completion, you pretty much have to do every little things in the game, it's not just a matter of beating the game and all the sub stories.

Edited by Noctis_HD

• 3 weeks later...

Well.. I just finished the game after I spent 65 hours, I got 34 of 57 so that's mean more than half. I'm thinking about going to the platinum but this "150 hours" to get it is annoying me, is there any particular reason why do I need to spend 150 hours? I don't think finishing all the sub stories will take that much of time.. neither beating the game again on Extra Hard Mode or Completing All Ultimate Battles

EDIT: I just noticed that I'm still at 19.61%.. Ah, I give up  :facepalm:

Lol you answered your own question. 100% requires absolutely everything mastered. All mini games completed, all food items eaten, all moves learned, all side stories done... It takes a long time and 150 hours is quite a conservative number too I'd say 200 hours.