2016 Yuri's Journal of Babble

TheYuriG

It's the ritual the pizza must endure to become tastier. Everybody knows that leftover pizza tastes better :awesome:

And to make this post not totally off-topic.. Yuri, just because we don't comment doesn't mean we're not enjoying this peek into your life you're giving us. Only 5 pages and it has been quite the ride already.

Haha, I'm not worried about the lack of replies. I actually worry a bit when I'm replied to because i might have offended someone (again). I had 3 notifications just now and my thoughts were "holy shit what happened".

RIDE is one of my favorite songs of Lana Del Rey. I'm usually too emotional so i put a lot of details into small things, haha.

If you want to teach him right from wrong I'd recommend getting a water spray bottle and giving him a little spray if he's doing something bad and you want to teach him a lesson (your locking him in another room while you eat idea is also good). I don't know if by "slapped" you meant light or hard slaps, but either way it's not very good to hit an animal.

Anyway, animal stuff aside, been reading this for a bit. Sorry to hear about some of the stuff you're going through man, and happy (very early) birthday.

Light slaps but i was getting angry and afraid of hurting him, so i stopped and locked him away. I knew the water trick for dogs, didn't know it worked for cats. This cat got an attitude though, i don't water will stop him.

Is it the mods locking the statuses or are people just pulling out? I haven't seen any. They must be gone before I could come.

People themselves are picking status, it happened with stricken IIRC and happykastantine pretty much asked people to stop when his status turned into futanari talk. No surprise ethan and hpknight were involved.

January 15th, good things happened today and my ex talked to me after almost a semester which is something i would rather not do.

I've hardcorely played FUSE with Flowers and his brother Wolf. Couldn't stay until the end because i was in a lot of pain, but he got the fastest achiever. Dunno about his brother because he didn't update his trophies yet. I'm still in my quest for the fastest achiever, but this is the second time i carry someone through it, the first one being Chemergy with Terraria. Brothers in fastest. :D

Bekka talked to me saying i was strange with her and later started a fight because of a joke around my previous relationships. I don't want to take this any further, she is too much a coward and i can't stand people who avoid facing the odds and taking the risks. I don't want to hurt her or i would break up myself. I'm horrible with LDRs, i wonder if i can maintain this Mhi thing until i move to there. I'm needing to start over, being with Mhi is simply a bonus.

I was congratulated by 3 people for being approved in the uni. The results came out today. I've told all three that it didn't matter because i was going to move out to RS. First one was Ril, she was quite acceptable about me moving to RS, i thought she would take it harder. Then the was the girl i did the second part of the test with, she wasn't approved so doing the second part was a waste of her time. I laughed. The third one was my ex.

My ex talked to me about Uni and KH1.5 (which i bought for her with 2.5 before at broke up, but never delivered). I rather not rather not talk to her anymore, i've deleted her from Facebook less than a week ago (we didn't follow each other so basically nothing changed). Guess i should block her there and on my phone, but ignoring people is very impolite. I've never really got over her, i've just moved on. One thing Cancer ♋ people has its how manipulative they are, i was taught to believe i was the one to run the relationship and that had me depressed for 4 months (august, October, November, December). Only very lately I've released myself from the clutches of guilty over that. Worse thing is that she blamed me for all of it and acts like nothing happened. I got better exactly because i realized i wasn't that bad boyfriend she made me believe, she just wanted to make me guilty when breaking up with me. Cancer ♋, hopefully never again.

Carol started talking to me again blaming her messages for not racing me again like last time. I can't understand why but i either buy these excuses everytime or i simply don't care what excuses she makes as long as we are talking to each other. Told her we could have a thing until 14/02 (when she leaves) and she said she don't like things that expires. Can't do much, girl. We could have been reading tongues for almost a month now if you didn't complicated stuff with your ex problems. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mhi started a couple fights for nothing. I told her i want an easy relationship with no misunderstandings but i would start lying if that was the price of peace. She understood the tip and we have been peaceful ever since. If i wanted to keep having fights, i wouldn't be leaving home. Again. My mother is professional in starting fights over insignificant things (or they just mean much more for her, who am i to judge? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm in a lot of pain again. Very tired too, woke up at 5am and finished A+ in Hotline Miami 2. Now only 50k kills and weapons left for platinum. I've told Flowers that we could start at 8am and he only showed up at 8am. punctuality at its best. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8 days until my surgery, 1 month until my birthday.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

January 16, yesterday was Carol's birthday, exactly one month before mine. Girl, we have a lot in common, i have no idea why we aren't making out yet. Speed that place of yours, we work in two different speeds and yours is boring to me. I didn't wish her HB, will do whenever we talk to each other again. She is always thinking I'm mad or disappointed with her because i never start conversations with her. That's probably because i deleted her number and only reply when she talks to me. I've shown enough interest, but I'm not a pussyslave, so if you really want to have something, come and get it, but in the small odd you are just looking for someone to hit on you, make you feel beautiful and increase your ego, look somewhere else, I'm not 16 years old anymore. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Guess I'm going to finish Hotline Miami 2 today then maybe return to SSX. Everytime i play it, i think I'm playing Skate 2/3 and i fuck up. IT'S NOT THE SAME FUCKING GAME BRAIN, STOP! Thank you.

My sister and Check were half back again, but she broke up what i assume to be definitely. She confessed to me he is quite bad in the areas of Rule #9 what makes me wonder why the fuck she said she wanted to have a sex-only relationship with him.

Talking about Rule #9, me and Mhi have been trading a LOT of content. I didn't expect to enjoy doing this, but i am. I take part in a whatsapp group that is mostly that too. She has a son, his name is Geovane and she calls him fatty. I don't agree with this, a mother should be mocking her children at least not until they are teenagers. That's something i need to work on her. Might be funny for you and me but thus might be traumatic for a child grow up listening to it.

Next saturday is my surgery, one more week sleeping badly and then the change in my life is going to start. Let's pray for our good Lord that everything works out fine and i don't return home as Michael Jackson or Voldemort.

One week until my surgery, 29 days until me birthday.

While I too am in the "if you want me come get me" camp in your above post, as I can't even remember the last time I started an online conversation with anyone, there is one obvious problem with that mentality, and that's that if everyone thought like that, no one would ever talk to anyone ever.

I know it's different in your situation, in that the relationship is already established and you're basically saying if she wants something she can feel free to come get it but you're not going out of your way for her, and that's fine, it is... but if she thought the same way then you'd just lose touch over time entirely because you were both too stubborn to reach out.

And forgive me for using the stubborn word as a lot of people hate being called that, know I'm not really calling you stubborn, but that it was just a fitting sounding word.

But my point, is you don't want to make a move basically, but if she wants you to make a move like you want her too, then what if neither of you makes a move and you both end up missing out?

tl;dr fuck bitches get money

• Like 1

While I too am in the "if you want me come get me" camp in your above post, as I can't even remember the last time I started an online conversation with anyone, there is one obvious problem with that mentality, and that's that if everyone thought like that, no one would ever talk to anyone ever.

I know it's different in your situation, in that the relationship is already established and you're basically saying if she wants something she can feel free to come get it but you're not going out of your way for her, and that's fine, it is... but if she thought the same way then you'd just lose touch over time entirely because you were both too stubborn to reach out.

And forgive me for using the stubborn word as a lot of people hate being called that, know I'm not really calling you stubborn, but that it was just a fitting sounding word.

But my point, is you don't want to make a move basically, but if she wants you to make a move like you want her too, then what if neither of you makes a move and you both end up missing out?

tl;dr fuck bitches get money

Didn't get offended, but i said before that I'm beyond the point of caring, i went after Carol a lot before we stopped talking to each other and I've put too much effort in it to see little to no return. If it happens, awesome, but i refuse to lose another night of sleep over thinking if she is alright, what might be happening and all that. She told me she don't want to be my Summer in our 500 (minus 470) days together. It's up to her, go honestly and i believe that if you push something too much, you end up breaking it. I've shown a lot of interest and every time we talk to each other is great and i have fun, but I'm not going to do everything i can to go see her. I've said I'm available and i do have interest in having her tongue inside my throat, but I'm not dying if we don't ever get anywhere close to that. I just don't want to be the one doing all the effort in a relationship of two people again.

TL;DR I've put enough effort already and I'm tired, either she makes a decisive move or it won't actually happen

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

I've hardcorely played FUSE with Flowers and his brother Wolf. Couldn't stay until the end because i was in a lot of pain, but he got the fastest achiever. Dunno about his brother because he didn't update his trophies yet. I'm still in my quest for the fastest achiever, but this is the second time i carry someone through it, the first one being Chemergy with Terraria. Brothers in fastest. :D

Had a blast playing FUSE with the 1337 team! Very enjoyable. Thank you so much for helping me out with most of the trophies brother! I'll make sure that you'll get a nice spot in my checklist :)

Edited by Floriiss
  • Like 1

January 16, yesterday was Carol's birthday, exactly one month before mine. Girl, we have a lot in common, i have no idea why we aren't making out yet. Speed that place of yours, we work in two different speeds and yours is boring to me. I didn't wish her HB, will do whenever we talk to each other again. She is always thinking I'm mad or disappointed with her because i never start conversations with her. That's probably because i deleted her number and only reply when she talks to me. I've shown enough interest, but I'm not a pussyslave, so if you really want to have something, come and get it, but in the small odd you are just looking for someone to hit on you, make you feel beautiful and increase your ego, look somewhere else, I'm not 16 years old anymore. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Guess I'm going to finish Hotline Miami 2 today then maybe return to SSX. Everytime i play it, i think I'm playing Skate 2/3 and i fuck up. IT'S NOT THE SAME FUCKING GAME BRAIN, STOP! Thank you.

My sister and Check were half back again, but she broke up what i assume to be definitely. She confessed to me he is quite bad in the areas of Rule #9 what makes me wonder why the fuck she said she wanted to have a sex-only relationship with him.

Talking about Rule #9, me and Mhi have been trading a LOT of content. I didn't expect to enjoy doing this, but i am. I take part in a whatsapp group that is mostly that too. She has a son, his name is Geovane and she calls him fatty. I don't agree with this, a mother should be mocking her children at least not until they are teenagers. That's something i need to work on her. Might be funny for you and me but thus might be traumatic for a child grow up listening to it.

Next saturday is my surgery, one more week sleeping badly and then the change in my life is going to start. Let's pray for our good Lord that everything works out fine and i don't return home as Michael Jackson or Voldemort.

One week until my surgery, 29 days until me birthday.

I'm sorry but I laughed so hard at the Voldemort line. Good luck on your surgery. Hope everything goes well.

Had a blast playing FUSE with the 1337 team! Very enjoyable. Thank you so much for helping me out with most of the trophies brother! I'll make sure that you'll get a nice spot in my checklist :)

Another spot on the 1337 checklist, I'm pleased. I love FUSE and i don't think i can get enough of it. I'm half you pushed through but i still feel like playing more, we had a good team that i doubt I'll have again. I gotta see if precision wants to play.

I'm sorry but I laughed so hard at the Voldemort line. Good luck on your surgery. Hope everything goes well.

No need to apologize, it was a joke. :P I'm hopeful about it as well, let's see how it goes.

=======================

January 16th, me and Mhi are having more discussions. This is not going well. She is over sensible and jealous of Bekka. I feel like i shouldn't be honest with her because that would make these small problems never have a start.

Talked to Bekka and she said she is going to quit the McDonald's job at the beginning of February. I told her that I'm moving to RS soon and said i want to enjoy her company even if we don't work out. She stayed too much on the fence and i have up having a live with her. Hopefully she understands our thing is temporary only if it become a thing at all which i don't care that much anymore. Mhi told me she was crying because i don't really want her since I'm going to see Bekka. I just can't go back with my word and tell her not to come, i don't want to do to her what Carol is doing to me.

Got myself some new undies, i was needing a couple more. They are all Pierre Cardins and they look slightly different from the model I'm used to.

Alecrim stays with me most of the day until my sister arrives and kidnaps him. Everytime i lay down at my bed, he lays down on my belly and sleeps. I need to wait until he wants up before I'm able to move again. I like how much of a silent companion he is. Yesterday he didn't try to eat my food as much as before. I guess he is learning, he eventually gave up and just lied down next to me. Good boy.

Ril is coming here today in a few minutes and is bringing me sweeties. I'm tired and i would like to sleep but she told me she is over energetic, so that isn't happening. I suggested playing cards instead and she happily accepted. She told me that was something she isn't shitty playing. I guess someone didn't let the Spelunky incident go. She also asked me to try not getting annoyed with her today because she is over energetic. She definitely didn't let do stuff go. Maybe I'll become a little more like that when i have a proper memory storage?

My neighbor challenged me to platinum Bloodborne on his ps4 a couple weeks ago. I told him today that I'm moving to RS and he can't believe I'm leaving him again. We have discussed a lot in the past months and we are not going out together much anymore, i disagree with his way to handle emotional pain. He hides himself from the world and i said he should talk to me instead. He is the only person close to me that i consider my friend and he don't share his problems with me. That seemed like lack of trust, so i ended the friendship. I rather not be friends with him than having this shitty friendship. We have barely talked to each other since then. I think lending me the ps4 is a way to buy me back? Isn't working, I'm leaving.

One week until my surgery, 29 days until my birthday.

• Like 1

January 17th, looks like that I'm needing to be at RS next week and my surgery is Saturday. I should be there Tuesday at most and with the price of the airplane, it's cheaper to find somewhere there and stay already.

Obviously my mother do not have any intentions of helping me, she even mocked the idea. There are 2 ways this is happening:

1- she helps me getting there and cover my costs and helps me stabilizing my life there and earns the right to visit me whenever she wants to and we maintain contact

OR

2- she does everything to stay in my way, forces me to sell everything i have to rack the money, go and stay at some friends and owns favors, but cut all type of contact, change my number and block her on everything.

She is obviously walking path 2. Which kind of kidnapper would let their hostages go, right? I don't care, if things have been easy with her, i wouldn't want to move out in such a rush in the first place, would i?

Ril left a few moments ago, she held her cry a couple times across the night and she was kinda sad when i woke up at 5am. I guess she cried when i was asleep. The thought saddens me. Last time she have been here (Thursday, 2 days ago), she went on a date with another guy after leaving. I've tried to be supportive about it, but she is dumping him regardless. Leaving her alone thinking about me isn't the best case scenario to me.

I'm still considering to tell Carol that I'm leaving, but I've deleted her number, so i can't do it unless she talks to me first. Or i can use Facebook. Think I'll do that. As soon as I'm settled to go, I'm telling Bekka too, she should be disappointed, but i wouldn't have chosen this outcome of she didn't stay that much on the fence, now would i? I wouldn't even have interest in other girls in the first place.

I'm thinking of going back and finishing broken age. It's been unfinished for too long, proof of how insanely boring i found it to be. I'll have to do one of the things i hate the most in gaming: playing with a guide. Game doesn't make sense. I heard so many great things about Grim Fa

ndango but I'm worried about playing it because it's the same genre and same developers. Decisions, decisions.

Caramelo, our older cat, is incredibly heavy from what i remember of him. I guess all the fur hides the fat. Alecrim is still small. Saddens me a little that i won't be able to see him grow.

6 days until my surgery, 28 days until my birthday.

January 18th, i was backstabbed by my mother. She changed my course choice behind my back and i can't go to RS. All I'm thinking about now is murder. Not helping me is one thing, sabotaging me is another. Murder. I can't look her in the eyes. I'll murder her.

January 20th, I'm not thinking about much more than what I've posted the last two days. What happened was unacceptable, my life is mine to choose whatever i want to live doing.

Mhi started her new job today, barely talked to her. Didn't care.

Saw Ril today, she didn't stress me once, maybe she is learning? Had a lot of fun, she was really cute because she was overcoming the absence of me and then i told her what happened and she couldn't hide the joy about me staying. I don't blame her, i wouldn't like her to go either. I'm seeing her again Sunday, my surgery is Saturday.

There is a scorpian girl that I've met, she is interesting and naughty. I'm going to meet her Friday. Should be entertaining. She doesn't know about the others, but Ril knows about her. I think Ril is like my best friend.

Finally got fuse done with precision tonight. We started last night and barely made progress, only reached sync at the end and finished last echelons today almost flawlessly. He and joshc17 are good but I've found the Flower Wolf team better, more coordinated. Probably because of how many hours more we spent together.

Josh added me. little does he know I'm not accepting it, even less that I'm deleting precision too. Been there, done that, then deleted them.

I've played Escape Dead Island and has loads of fun with it until a gamebreaking glitch hit me. Do not recommend. I'll have to beat the game twice in one sitting if i want this platinum and i do. Will attempt that tomorrow while finishing collectibles.

SSX is about done, just explore and grinding online left. Those geotags gonna be painful, i still need 130 more.

My mother came to ask about the surgery and i almost treated her normally. Time erases all things, i hate forgetting that i have a grudge with someone. I need to leave.

I've broke up with Bekka, she didn't show to care, i didn't care at all, lost interest long ago with all her cowardice. Hope she is fine, not just pretending to be.

3 says until surgery.

I'm getting surgery myself next month for tendonitis. February seems so far away it isn't bothering me (yet). How are you feeling about the surgery? Anxious?

Anyway, I've been follow this thread ever since I started posting here. It's been an insightful read and it actually inspired me to start a diary myself.

I need to do a private motivational project for my studies. The project itself won't be examined by my teachers but I'm supposed to update them on its progress and how it's helping me, so I've come up with the idea of a video-diary.

• Like 1

I'm getting surgery myself next month for tendonitis. February seems so far away it isn't bothering me (yet). How are you feeling about the surgery? Anxious?

Yeah, in the sense i would like to have gone through it already, I'm kinda hyped for it since I'm expecting it to be very life changing. If the surgery makes me sleep more and have better memory, I'm already happy. I can live with the constant choking and the high pitched voice, those don't bother me as much anymore. Your surgery is in the feet, i think? Looks risky, hope it goes alright for you.

=======================

January 21th, the scorpian girl is making me hyped for Friday. Only one more day before she destroys me, as she said. Looking forward to it.

Mhi started working yesterday and we aren't talking as much. I'm feeling like I'm starting to deattach from her too. With my travel sabotage, i lost any hope of seeing her soon and because of that, this is going to become a LDR which i don't want to go through.

My charity spirit is going to make me set 3 alternative accounts for SSX charity. They won't be much of use to me, but should be very useful for other people. I think I'll set a PSA SSX thread with compiled info when I'm close to being done as well. .org guide is absolute garbage.

2 days until surgery.

• Like 1

Yeah, in the sense i would like to have gone through it already, I'm kinda hyped for it since I'm expecting it to be very life changing. If the surgery makes me sleep more and have better memory, I'm already happy. I can live with the constant choking and the high pitched voice, those don't bother me as much anymore. Your surgery is in the feet, i think? Looks risky, hope it goes alright for you.

No, it's in my left hand, more specifically my thumb. It's De Quervain's tendonitis and it makes gaming pretty painful.

• Like 1

No, it's in my left hand, more specifically my thumb. It's De Quervain's tendonitis and it makes gaming pretty painful.

Would you just kindly post back when you have gone through the surgery? I would like to know how it has gone for you but the chances of me actually remembering to ask are extremely low. Hope it all goes well with you.

=================

January 22nd, my surgery is tomorrow. Looking forward to it. It's 3am now and I've just woke up. Hopefully when I'm done with the surgery, my nights of sleep won't be episodic no more like Hitman: pay for half now, get the other half later! What reminds me of the episodic thread yesterday. My opinions on it? Hate it. Release all the fucking game at once. The time gap between one part and the other is too long to make any hype, it only frustrates whoever is playing the episodes as they come.

That's why i like Netflix without even using it. Go Netflix!

My best friend ThiagoLevi became a Netflix subscriber so his daughter could watch kids shit on it all day. All the time i get his online notification only to see is he watching Netflix. Getting my hopes up and then the disappointment. If i could just remember the pattern... I'm close to the point of deleting him, i have an internal war against people who use Netflix or crunchyroll (and all these streaming apps) on the PS systems, you seriously spent at least a hundred dollars in a Netflix machine? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???

My sister bought a x360 two years ago, played 5 games (highlights: dead island [i've almost 1000G it because i could], Child of Eden [i want this] and BattleBlock Theater [pls come to PS, I WANT TO 100% YOU, COOP BEAUTY!!!]). She then used it (pretty much) only for Netflix in the following 15 months until she sold it in November 2015. I was glad the little boy was actually going to be played now, i wonder how much the controller and the games have cried overnight "play me pls i promise to go easy on you, i know you suck".

RIP sister's x360, may you find peace and fun in the farm you went to.

I've set the thread I've talked about in SSX. Getting full golds on explore will be painful, but it's pretty much the only part of the game that there is any kind of challenge in, all the rest is almost braindead. I intent to update it as i gather more info. Am I going to make a trophy guide? If i can finish the Geometry Wars 3 one that is like 30% for months, maybe...

I kidnapped Alecrim back from my sister tonight, he slept on my bed. I'm always worried about rolling and crushing him in the night. I'm always putting him a little farther, only to 2 minutes later he returns and lies down next to me again. I wonder how he manages to sleep so much, i lost track of how many hours a day he sleeps on my lap while I'm playing. Hopefully the fear of accidental murder his away when he is grown up. Talking about growing up, Caramelo is ABSOLUTELY ENORMOUS! Like a giant cat. Will post pictures eventually. Hell, i might even add Alecrim's photo of watching me play, it's a cute picture of him trying to kill whoever I'm playing with. Fluffy murderer. There we go:

IVWBYKL.png

I've spent over 3 hours (read 5 minutes) editing this photo to make it possible to see Alecrim's body and not only the shadow of his head against the screen. i better get a hundred likes Ril took this photo when she was here 2 days ago. I was attempting SSX's Antarctica's Deadly Descent without using a solar panel. "why would you play games when you could be shoving your tongue down someone else's throat?" well, i was actually doing both. At once. And taking the picture too. And writing a post in this journal. All at once. bullshit Hey Ril, wanna come over for SSX and chill? "yeah, sure, i was expecting you to call me with dirtier intentions, but that works too."

Oh... Ril sucks at it so bad that i don't even bother trying, more a waste of time than anything. She knows it of course, I'm honest with people.

I went to the surgery anesthesiologist yesterday and it all went well, nothing to worry about. Saturday can't come fast enough.

I'm seeing the scorpian today. The hype is real.

Hours until the surgery. The hype is real.

Edited by Sly Ripper
  • Like 3

January 22nd, i got the news that i was approved for the federal University for publicity and advertising (raw translation). I don't quite understand how universities works in other countries, but in Brazil you choose your degree option and take a test against everyone else that chose the same degree, the best ones wins. I didn't honestly doubt i was going to pass, i don't fermenter failing a test in my life. This is not the degree i would live from, but i seriously needed to get back to studies, i was getting dumb again. Here we go back to bullying. *sigh*

I'm happy to see a lot of my friends from old times getting approved too. Not looking forward to see them again though.

I got a warning point here too, my first one since 2012. I think it was unfair. I do think there were many situations in the past where i could have received one, but this was honestly not one of them. I think i offend people often and i don't have the intention to. If i could just learn and apply what Urushiro tried to teach me about not looking hostile, this might have been avoided. Too late now, i guess.

I should be getting ready for my surgery now, eating the last bits I can before I close my mouth shut for tomorrow. I'm not hungry though. I never am.

Final hours before surgery. A post tomorrow might be skipped, i shouldn't be back home for the day.

I got a warning point here too, my first one since 2012. I think it was unfair. I do think there were many situations in the past where i could have received one, but this was honestly not one of them. I think i offend people often and i don't have the intention to. If i could just learn and apply what Urushiro tried to teach me about not looking hostile, this might have been avoided. Too late now, i guess.

I know what the idea of a warning point is, someone telling you off for something ... but what the hell are they and how do they get to you? My thing says I have zero which I guess is good but I'm so curious to find out what they are that I might have to go full goatse.

Also, am hoping you haven't died on the surgery table. That's like, the equivalent of me wishing you well.

• Like 1

I know what the idea of a warning point is, someone telling you off for something ... but what the hell are they and how do they get to you? My thing says I have zero which I guess is good but I'm so curious to find out what they are that I might have to go full goatse.

tbh, you stop giving a fuck about them after you've had about 4

• Like 2

January 24th, I'm not bleeding a lot, but not breathing a lot either. I still don't breathe better so i think the nose want the issue while the throat could be. Still a few more weeks before i finally get fixed, it seems...

I'm almost done with SSX. I'm leaving several easy badges undone to pop them all at the same time when i record my platinum video. All I'll have left to do should be the Explore and grinding Wingsuit meters which hopefully won't take me long. I'll have to update my thread later regarding into with boosting withstandings and Explore.

I'm hungry. Not sure what I'm playing after SSX. Broken Age or Escape Dead Island? The former is boring, the latter stopped saving so i have to beat one playthroughs and half without turning off the console or getting any freezes. This is my last Dead Island game and i was really enjoying it.

I still didn't grow tired of SSX's soundtrack. First time j heard a Foster The People track too and I've enjoyed it. This game is very fun, EA did an excellent job with it just like it did with the Skate games. Very enjoyable.

Mhi is pissing me off with the content "are you fine? Did you take your medications? Are you breathing better?" questions. There isn't anything to worry about goddammit, doctor said bleeding is normal until Tuesday and i pretty much stopped.

Carol didn't reply to my "I'm fine, didn't die" message. I thought we would be going to get close again, but i guess i was wrong.

Ril is coming here later today, miss the little thing, last seen her... Wednesday?

I've slept only 2 hours this night, 4 last night, can't comprehend how I'm up and playing SSX. I'm barely feeling tired. Hmmmpf. Still hungry. Gonna stop complaining over it and gonna get something to eat already.

Saw the Scorpio girl Friday, it was fun. She wanted her lesbian friend to meet me. She said she needed to meet a man to see "how it is" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). At first i thought "what the fuck are you doing", but then i saw a photo of hers. I found her visually attractive, but being an Arian ♈ is really de motivating, it's the kind of people i have most problems with, all way too ready to start a fight. Not sure if I'm seeing the Scorpio ♏ girl again, she can't accept i have problems with my family and says i HAVE TO love they regardless. I'm not sure if i care. I thought i didn't care about carol and ended up going after her yesterday morning.

21 days until my birthday.