Project Platinum: DreamWorks Animation

Cassiopria

IT WAS BOUND TO HAPPEN SOONER OR LATER.

Someone finally made a project platinum for the easiest games to platinum ever, the Movie Tie-Ins. :P

I nominate ZFTV123 for Kung-Fu Master as he platted so many games in this category. (Link to his page.)

I watched Rise of the Guardians a couple of years ago, this might be interesting.

Sign me up for Sneaking in Master for now. I only have The Penguins of Madagascar platinum, so I guess I'll have to go play Monsters vs. Aliens to get my bronze rank xD

Then what should my PP for super easy episodic games be called :P?

How about Project Platinum: Ain't Too Proud to Plat for a list of games which most people should be ASHAMED to have on their list, like:

• Hannah Montana the Movie
  • Terminator Salvation
  • and especially Magus xD

There was a video on Youtube talking about how the CEO of Sony had a PSN account but no trophies, and they wrote him and asked why, and he replied "I don't own Hannah Montana." SOOOOO they went out and bought a cheap used copy of the game and mailed it to him! :wave:

Edited by DetectiveCJ

Hey, you might forget the space in your topic title :P (after "Platinum:" and before "DreamWorks"). DreamWorks is a company that produces reallife movies too; maybe it's easier if you add "Animation" to your topic title?

Beside that; I would like to sign up! I have completed following games:

- Madagascar Kartz (PS3)

- Megamind (PS3)

- Shrek Forever After (PS3)

- DreamWorks Super Star Kartz (PS3)

• Like 1

12 of your 18 games played (10 of your 13 completed) are LEGO.

Glass houses and such.

Touche. I'd argue that LEGO games aren't that easy(try getting that Gold Instruction Manual in the Rocker and Roller level) but I prefer to spare everyone here the debate. Besides, there are some games that I won't mention that aren't even playing, you just make a few decisions and go back and make new decisions, like a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure book, and you get all the trophies. (To be fair, I used to enjoy reading Choose Your Own Adventures and had owned a couple in the past.) We don't live in a perfect world, we live in a world that stresses over time, so those who want to get 100 or 120 trophies will shamelessly sell their souls to trash, acting like vultures to swoop down and rip out those bad trophies from all sorts of games that casual players would rather die than play. ;)

The thing is this: Did you enjoy the source material outside of the game? I would not mind platinuming Rise of the Guardians - I had seen the movie in the theater and it was a great story. To prove that I am not ashamed of platting a game that others consider trash, I will gladly take part in this event... once I can put them in my Q in my GameFly account. (I am in middle-class poverty due to lack of employment.)

Edited by DetectiveCJ

I see people listing Ice Age 3 as a game for this event,  but I don't see it in the games list. If it's eligible I can join with just that game, no other plats yet.

Never mind me... I forgot to read a post it seems :P.

I'll be back when I have one of the other plats!

Edited by Ric

I have 4

Kung Fu Panda 2

Megamind

Puss in Boots

The Penguins of Madagascar

So that makes me a Toy Maker Master.

i add you to list Gingerbread-Man-shrek-30164955-88-120.jp

Hey, you might forget the space in your topic title :P (after "Platinum:" and before "DreamWorks"). DreamWorks is a company that produces reallife movies too; maybe it's easier if you add "Animation" to your topic title?

Beside that; I would like to sign up! I have completed following games:

- Madagascar Kartz (PS3)

- Megamind (PS3)

- Shrek Forever After (PS3)

- DreamWorks Super Star Kartz (PS3)

i add you to list Gingerbread-Man-shrek-30164955-88-120.jpnnIDnAD.pngToy Maker Master

Edited by Cassiopria

Sign me up for Toy Maker Master I have Puss in Boots.

i add you to list Gingerbread-Man-shrek-30164955-88-120.jpnnIDnAD.pngToy Maker Master

no plats yet so sign me up for "Sneaking in Master" please :D

Btw, it should technically be "Sneaking-in Master" as opposed to what it is now, as it sounds like you're sneaking inside of masters.

xD lol you Sneaking-in DreamWorks Animation 

Just 2 for me :)

- Madagascar Kartz

- Rise of the Guardians

i add you to list Gingerbread-Man-shrek-30164955-88-120.jp

Edited by Cassiopria

12 plats here ;)

DreamWorks Super Star Kartz

How to Train Your Dragon

Kung Fu Panda 2

Madagascar 3

Madagascar Kartz

Megamind

Monsters vs. Aliens

Puss In Boots

RISE OF THE GUARDIANS

Shrek Forever After

Turbo: Super Stunt Squad

12 plats here ;)

DreamWorks Super Star Kartz

How to Train Your Dragon

Kung Fu Panda 2

Madagascar 3

Madagascar Kartz

Megamind

Monsters vs. Aliens

Puss In Boots

RISE OF THE GUARDIANS

Shrek Forever After

Turbo: Super Stunt Squad

i add you to list Gingerbread-Man-shrek-30164955-88-120.jpbhixe9G.pngKung fu Master

Only 2 plats for the bddHxKa.pngDreamWork Master  :awesome: 

i add you to listGingerbread-Man-shrek-30164955-88-120.jp  nnIDnAD.pngToy Maker Master