From the dark corners of the forums...

CreamWeasel

After several weeks of unintentional lurking I thought I'd throw a hi up on here to everyone. Really liking the quality of this site, both the layout and the community vibe going on. It's no accident this place exploded over the past year.

Been on the PS3 for a while but only recently started netting platinums after a dude at work got me curious. He had 22 at the time and I was wide-eyed with awe. Then I came on here and saw some of you guys lol. Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Anyhoo, never thought I had the nuggets for platinum trophies but seems I was wrong with four down this last couple of months and maybe more on the way life permitting. I can't keep up with the hardcore hunters I see hanging around here but I'm sure as shit gonna hang around and make me a few buddies if possible.

Cheers all!

Thanks for the welcome!

Like I said, we'll see how the hunting goes but I'm pretty crap when it comes to doing difficulty-based trophies. Max Payne 3 can still kiss my ass for that :( I finished it on hard in free-aim but the developers decided that my how-does-it-feel experiment with soft-lock in the last level meant that I didn't deserve my two little trophies for finishing the story. The free-aim trophies were labelled (I did the head-shots before I switched) but I didn't see it warn me that it would affect anything else.

f...

welcome aboard! dragons dogma as a first plat is pretty good, i still need to finish it. one question, you have a vita but no games?

I JUST bought my Vita this weekend. Ready to go with some Gravity action but didn't get chance to fire it up yet.

Welcome to the site. Nice to see you decide to introduce yourself. Good luck on your trophy hunts, and hope to see you around the forums :). Who knows, maybe even play some games together online should the opportunity arise.