Good news for Eu

Jalok-

Edited:

Sorry about my bad explanation i rushy created the topic made my fellow trophy hunters confused  :facepalm:

Vita players in EU now get the deserved Vita version of Patton in fact Eu got both versions and YES it has trophy support

It's easy and very quick platinum for those who interested in trophy hunting thought you should guys  :)

Edited by Jalok-
  • Like 1

Yesterday I donwloaded that PSP game and I got 2 games instead of one, so actually EU got one more game this month :)  , Btw these games are not the same, different devs too.

Thanks for explaining (I didn't noticed that there were even 2 versions of this game, so when I saw the thread I got a little confused.. specially when last month we actually got a PSP game as Vita PS+ game..).

For those hoping that this EU news would extend to AU like it usually does, well, we're still shit out of luck. As far as the store is concerned, the PSP version is the only one for sale here. Also I've checked my download list, it hasn't snuck it's way into there without letting me know, I only have the one version.

Screenshot_2016_01_07_at_22_44_41.png

Afaik the Vita version does have trophies, could be wrong though

The trophy list for the Vita version is one of these:

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1930-Legends-of-War

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2113-Legends-of-War

I'm guessing one is an EU list and the other is a NA list.

Oh right. I searched for "Patton", and could only see the PS3 lists.

Take it back, this just got uploaded to the store, not linked to the PS+ section yet but I assume that will be fixed with time.

Screenshot_2016_01_07_at_23_17_47.png

EDIT: Third and hopefully final update. In the time between writing and posting, the old PSP version has been removed from the Plus section, and replaced my this one. Seems like a big cock up made by an idiot by accident if you ask me, but it looks to be fixed and Australia can too enjoy the trophies for this game, which lets face it, is probably the only thing appealing. Anyway, I hit download on the PSP version when it was up and it's still coming up as purchased by me, so I guess I, and all the other early birds, got a 2 for 1 on this. I've actually been playing my PSP a decent bit lately, might even actually give it a go, why not?

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy