Do you have Platinums with help from real life friend?

Cobraman70

I've gotten help on lots of coop games.

I did BL1, BL2, Gauntlet, Rocket League, Gw3, some cabelas games, all with friends. The more the merrier.

One of my most fun trophies was Walking Dead 2, when about 15 of my fraternity brothers were watching me play, yelling at the tv on what should happen, and criticizing the actions taken.

I've had some help here and there like with Resident Evil 5 on Professional Mode.

Even with some of the WWE games online and Dead Rising 2.

I rarely ask for help with trophies but if it's something that I can't get but can get it with 2 players, then sure I'd ask people to help out. I can return the favour as well

• 3 years later...

Co-op where co-op is necessary or enhancing the fun.

Plus I had things happen like a friend "only wanting to watch a video" and popping a related trophy in the process (God of War, "Legend of the Twins") or playing a game on their account on my PS4 and simultaneously popping a trophy on their and my account due to me still being logged in in the background (early PS4 days, issue resolved by an update later on. Still irritating.).

Did all of my LEGO games with my best friend in coop! I am usually better than him at most games because I spend more time playing in general, so he can't really help me with the games I play :D We obviously played some games together where I later got the Platinum alone aswell (e.g. Borderlands or NFS 2015), but that doesn't really count as helping imo.

I will help him out with Steep though some day! He wasn't able to finish 2 of the wingsuit challenges and uninstalled it around a year ago lol. I want to play some more of that game anyways, so it's a win/win situation.

No. All my real life friends and co-workers are the type of gamers who either have all their privacy settings on so you can't even send a friend request or they play games for like an hour or so and end up with lots of sub 5% trophy lists. They are quite the opposite of how I play games. Trophies are TABOO talking with them.

Portal 2 co-op comes to mind. Particularly "Hug 3 different people on your friends list" and "Complete Course 4 without you nor your co-op partner dying". 

Overcooked 2 and A Way Out were both more recent co-op multiplayer experiences that I shared with a real-life friend as well. 

Killing Floor 2 probably comes the closest to the actual intent of the question though. Beating a map on Hell on Earth difficulty was a real challenge that required a lot of coordination. Probably wouldn't have managed it myself, but it was still a group effort.

• 4 years later...