Do you have Platinums with help from real life friend?

Cobraman70

I remember doing co-op games for Madden 11 online with one of my friends to finish a plat. Another friend has helped me finish the plats for 3 separate call of duty games (MW2, BO1, MW3) which is kinda neat. Should ask him to help me finish Rage tbh. I usually try and chince any co-op trophies or don't even bother with them. 

My brother and I knock out MP trophies (if boostable) in games together if we both got the game but mostly it's me helping him. We're both trophy hunters, he's more on-and-off tho.

As for IRL friend I only played through RE5 co-op with a highschool buddy. It wasn't for trophies and he's a pc gamer so we haven't played anything else.

Yeah I've obtained a fair few platinum's with the help from my best friend, here's a few that I can remember him playing with me:

Saint's Row 3

Borderlands

Borderlands 2 (PS3 and PS4)

Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Portal 2

Trine 2

Minecraft (PS3)

GTA V (Mainly PS3 Multiplayer, most of them auto-popped on PS4)

Army of Two: Devil's Cartel

Rocket League

Although my friend doesn't go for as many trophies as I do we shared some awesome memories in all these games and are continuing to do so! :lol:

not really but my brother and I did works together and done the professional run in RE5 gold edition along with desperate escape on both of his and my accounts.

also worked together with some help of the kid next door and did all the stupid x3 x4 parts in LBP3 and it's DLC's Journey Home.

My brother is also the one who's unlock the platinum trophy for the last of us after did the two annoying multiplayer trophies, after I reach week 10 as a fire fly then a 100% threat have ruin my progress, I lost hope of getting the platinum for this favorite game of mine, turn the ps3 off went to sleep the next day I woke up he told me that he finished my rage journey by getting both fire fly and hunter's trophies for me.

• Like 1

Fair few I'm sure. Only one I remember was Resogun.

No idea why, but back in the day I found the idea of getting the 1CC trophy impossible and I ended up waiting around 3 months for both me and my friend to be online at the same time (he lives in America, long story how we're friends) for long enough. Plugged in the included PS4 headset thing (one of only a few times I've done that) and we had a blast playing through the arcade mode together, back before all the newer updates completely changed the game.

I've had multiple friends help me with boosting stuff and playing through co-op.

As of right now I have finished PSA: BR, Rocket League, COD: BO, MW3, COD: BO2, Destiny. There is just many.

Currently me and my friends are going through Trine 2: Complete Story, Dynasty Warriors NEXT, COD: BO3 and COD:Ghosts DLC

Yep my good friend Barakmh helped me with

MSRC - pitwall trophy

Resogun - coop the commando mode

PVZ GW - couple of misc trophies

thanks mate

Few good games there, and currently doing gauntlet where you keep destroying all of my food

Also may we never forget the good games in the past with your old account (rip) foc, resistance 3, dead rising 2 and many more

The fun we had with portal 2 and spelunker

And the unforgettable moments (which never happened) with resistance 2 and outrun (press the x button)

Edited by barakmh
  • Like 1

I've not gotten help, but I've helped my brother with some trophies before (Brutality 101 in Arkham Knight, Farming money in Persona 4 Dancing All Night because hard songs were pretty easy for me, but somewhat impossible for him and the watchdog of the old lords in the half health chalice in Bloodborne.)

Edited by Griffon234

Played through the Borderlands games with my sister on my old account. I don't think she really knows about the whole trophy thing though, so she kind of unintentionally helped me get most of the story trophies for the Pre-Sequel. I was waaay under leveled for the final boss but she went into it with me anyway lol.

Edited by Waffle-Sensei