Do you have Platinums with help from real life friend?

Cobraman70

My Real life friend helped me out with Resident Evil 5, Borderlands 1, Borderlands 2, Resident Evil 6, and Dragon's Crown. We also helped each other out with a few non-platinum games like Castle Crashers, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World The Game, Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds, and War of the Monsters.

I've done quite a few games co-op with my husband - Uncharted 3, LittleBigPlanet 2, Portal 2, some of the AC Multiplayer, Borderlands 2, AC Unity, LBP3.  We will tend to play games co-op that we are mutually interested in, although he did help me a little with RAGE co-op too.  We have a rule though where we don't get trophies for each other on single player games.

Yeah, whenever a game offers local multiplayer, I do it with one of my RL friends. We don't do everything together, parts of the games are better in single player or sometimes I just want to get things done faster and play on my own, but a good part of the game gets done with two players. Samurai Warriors 4, Dynasty Warriors 8, Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate, Warriors Orochi 3 and all other Warriors were done with a friend.

I usually do the LEGO games in co-op with my son, although they don't need 2 players.

My daughter (who usually won't game cause they're too 'easy', according to her 10 year old skillz....), helped me with the Resogun co-op campaign. She also might have enjoyed Barbie Puppy Rescue, cause I sure didn't.

I don't otherwise have any IRL friends who game. That's what happens when you get old :(

• Like 1

I've gotten a couple of platinum trophies with the help of a friend IRL. Minecraft (PS3 and PS4) and Far Cry 4. Also have gotten non-platinum trophies with his help from games like Beyond: Two Souls, GTA V, BO2 and Payday 2

Edited by xDarknessSoldier

I do have some friends who game, but they rarely have the same games I have and aren't really too interested in trophy hunting. They would help me if I asked (otherwise they wouldn't be very good "friends"  :P ) but I'd rather not bug them to help me when I can just come to PSNP, where people who actually want to get the trophies can help each other.

Though I don't get all that many games with multiplayer. To me, gaming is a solitary hobby and I'd rather just play alone and enjoy at my pace.

Edited by jrdemr
  • Like 1

Chris got me started with trophy hunting, when I saw his trophy count and plats it got me more motivated.

Bullet Storm- Chris

Alein Breed 1&2  - Chris

Spare Parts - Chris

Dead Nation- Chris

GI Joe - Steve, keeping my distance from him  

Destiny- Derrick ,Alex, Kyle and aaron, used to do lan sessions when Destiny was there main game. I hardly play too, working on Ps3 games :)

Cs Go & diablo III  -  Chase

R & C all 4 one - chris

Edited by Titanic Balls
  • Like 1