Project Platinum: Dynasty Warriors (old->closed)

Xionx

Damn, that's too bad. Can you think of someone who would be interested in this? No one from my friends and family has a Vita :facepalm: . 

netherlands you say? hm ... i was never there so maybe i can visit someday :)  Maybe in summer , little bit amsterdam? xD

PS: maybe i remove DW Next from the Platinum requirements, because of the ADHoc only multiplayer . But it is a part of the DW franchise.  Give me some feedback for this. thx

I'd say leave it in.. The game is still part of the franchise, no matter how difficult the platinum may be to obtain. It makes getting the Platinum rank in the PP all the more impressive if you've gone out of your way to get the Next Plat.

Perhaps this PP could be a launching point for gamers to meet up and get the ADHoc trophies.

So.... everyone is in the Hall of fame and Leaderboard.

For questions about specific games : i will look into some Mosou like games. Like Warriors: Legends of Troy and so on.

About DW NEXT.  I will not remove it at the moment .  Dont see the game as blocker to highest rank , see it as motivation to find someone .  I know how hard that is.

Thanks for joining and keep it up , at the moment only F1nal has Gold rank , i want to see more !!!!

• Like 1

Sign me up as Infantry. I've got

1. Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires
  2. Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
  3. Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn

Also, in regards to DW Next. It's a DW PP, and the whole point of these is to get all of the plats in a series, not just the easy plats in a series. So you shouldn't just remove a game because of one trophy.

Edited by ExHaseo
  • Like 1

Looks more like Deathstroke to me because its orange. 

:hmm: yeah I suppose it is orange lol.

If I tip my laptop though the screen darkens until it's red. :devil:

-------------------------

On Topic:

Working on Warriors Orochi 3 right now. Slow going though.

I'm not likely to go for it...but is Strikeforce still attainable?

Yay, because of this thread I finally found 3 others to boost DWN with :dance:.

im happy to hear that :) always good feeling if i help (indirectly)

I got 2, Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires and Warriors Orochi 3.

And planning to plat Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate soon.

added :) bronze earned

:hmm: yeah I suppose it is orange lol.

If I tip my laptop though the screen darkens until it's red. :devil:

-------------------------

On Topic:

Working on Warriors Orochi 3 right now. Slow going though.

I'm not likely to go for it...but is Strikeforce still attainable?

i have no idea what you both talk about xD i see nothing.

Going to be interested in anything anyone has to say about Warriors Orochi 3. (For those that have done it as well as those going for it.)

The game is acting like a total nightmare right now.

what is the problem with it? i stopped playing it because it was most grinding than every DW together xD.

what is the problem with it? i stopped playing it because it was most grinding than every DW together xD.

I can't figure out why but Lu Meng and Guo Jia took a few tries to unlock. I don't know if there's something I did wrong or if it's supposed to be automatic though.

I've read you can unlock the endings in any order, but I unlocked the True Ending without having all the characters unlocked which apparently you need. The characters unlocked trophy came after the Good Ending on a different level. I'm wondering if the guide I was following has some things wrong to be honest.

The only thing I find to be bad with grinding is having to get all the characters to S proficiency. I haven't started yet but I am betting it's nowhere near as bad as Vocal Enthusiast from DW7 lol. That trophy was the worst I've gone for I think. :facepalm: