Project Platinum: Dynasty Warriors (old->closed)

Xionx

Completed Arslan: The Warriors of Legend to make 14 titles I have with a Platinum.

Working on 

Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires: 20/48

Samurai Warriors Chronicles: 3:  33/50

Samurai Warriors 4-II: 44/54

Warriors: Legend of Troy: 25/51

gz !

and leaderboard updated!

Sign me up for the bronze rank, I got the plat for ... wait for it :awesome: ... Dynasty Warriors Next thanks to my boosting partners HcG Clawz, Zone Hunter, and Bumperklever :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: . It's all because of this thread :D.

wow very nice :). I knew it ! Gaming brings ppl together ! i hope it was a nice day playing together with adhoc !

You can also sign me up for Trainings Dummy, going for the DW Next platinum its my first DW game ever and its quite fun. already got the adhoc trophy :D Im also planning to get arslan senki

cool ! jeah DW games are addicting ! i hope you have fun with arslan . im playing samurai warriors 4 empires now.

Got interested here so I wonder; would you mind sign me in for the bronze rank?

Just got the plat in Arslan and I have also SW4 + SW4-II

aaaaaaadded ! :)

Willkommen ! ;)

I hope you enjoyed Arslan , i buy it when its dropping in price little bit .

• Like 1

Could I get added to the Silver rank, please?  Six platinums so far for me:  7 and 8 (regular), 8 (Xtreme Legends), 6 and 7 and 8 (Empires).... and I'll probably get around to picking up the Samurai Warriors 4 titles in the not-too-distant future now that I have a PS4 and when my backlog diminishes a little bit....

Could I get added to the Silver rank, please?  Six platinums so far for me:  7 and 8 (regular), 8 (Xtreme Legends), 6 and 7 and 8 (Empires).... and I'll probably get around to picking up the Samurai Warriors 4 titles in the not-too-distant future now that I have a PS4 and when my backlog diminishes a little bit....

added !

It's not part of this PP...but just know I'm plugging through Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes so I'm kinda still here in spirit. :dance:

If I could just find another freakin copy of Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2...has anyone played recently and actually gotten matches online? I tried for a long time and never once caught a soul to even attempt the online with over a few different times of the day.

It's not part of this PP...but just know I'm plugging through Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes so I'm kinda still here in spirit. :dance:

If I could just find another freakin copy of Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2...has anyone played recently and actually gotten matches online? I tried for a long time and never once caught a soul to even attempt the online with over a few different times of the day.

I never tried online on Gundam 2 , but i still have the copy .  I dont have the time at the moment but  we could boost it together soon :)

I never tried online on Gundam 2 , but i still have the copy .  I dont have the time at the moment but  we could boost it together soon :)

If I had the game still I'd take you up on that offer. I sold it last year when I couldn't find anyone online. :(

From what I saw on youtube the online doesn't look terribly hard to boost though. Don't even need headsets as coordination is kinda minimal.

My disdain of online requirements increases whenever I see DWG2 in my list lol.

If I had the game still I'd take you up on that offer. I sold it last year when I couldn't find anyone online. :(

From what I saw on youtube the online doesn't look terribly hard to boost though. Don't even need headsets as coordination is kinda minimal.

My disdain of online requirements increases whenever I see DWG2 in my list lol.

It's very easy. I just did it last night. 

Ok, I played the vanilla game years ago and it was a lot of fun. Planning to get the re-release at some point too.

Hm looks more like kessen gameplay with smaller armys. Im not sure if it is really fitting .

Maybe i wait for more opinions here.

• Like 1

Hm looks more like kessen gameplay with smaller armys. Im not sure if it is really fitting .

Not sure what kessen gameplay is, but yeah you can take control of small groups of soldiers and change battle styles that way. The goal is still to defeat the inifnitely spawning enemies and capture their bases. At least in the vanilla game, I don't know if the gameplay was changed in the Nightmare version.

Not sure what kessen gameplay is, but yeah you can take control of small groups of soldiers and change battle styles that way. The goal is still to defeat the inifnitely spawning enemies and capture their bases. At least in the vanilla game, I don't know if the gameplay was changed in the Nightmare version.

lol I was going to mention that Bladestorm reminded me greatly of Kessen with a medieval skin, and then got sidetracked.

@Dragon

Kessen is a game where you control groups of soldiers as opposed to just one character. You move as one unit on a map and they can be spears, swords, bows, or other things if I remember right. Made by the same people too lol.

As for adding it...I'd leave it out. If this were a PP KT/OF (koei tecmo/omega force) then I'd say go for it but unlike Legends of Troy I don't think Bladestorm really fits in.

• 1 month later...