Race Of The Trio - 2016 Platinum Challenge

Race Of The Trio  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Finish 1st In This Challenge?

You should get a bonus point for every 100 hours required. So standard games 1 pt, something like Symphonia is 2, Star Ocean/Mugen Souls say 450 hours so 5 points. Just a thought.

I'm not just saying this because I'm rooting for D-A either. :)

I second this. It would make the competition fairer for games that require a hefty amount of time imo.

Interesting, I'll talk it over with the others, see what they think of it.

That's a nice banner

2016 is the year of Platinum Races it seems.

Lol, that's exactly what I said in a PM just a few days ago :D.

*plays EPIC Skyrim intro*

Yeah, this is going to be one hell of a massacre. ^_^:D Good luck to all of you! :wave:

That intro can't even begin to describe this epic battle. This one does a better job ;)

• Like 2

My vote has to go to Floriiss due to some of the badass plats he's been getting lately. Plus he's close to finishing I Am Bread

Flowers got this in the bag.

Floriiss gets my vote :)  He already has some bad ass platinum's (Super Meat Boy!  :holy: ) and is closing in on some other UR's with Catherine and I Am Bread.

Good luck though guys, sounds like a fun event ^_^

Good luck guys, i'll be voting for Floriis just because i think he will have the best chance of winning. 

I'm sorry Dragon and Razza but..............you can win, Floriiss! xD

Good luck to everyone, will be interesting to see who wins out of the three of you.

Thanks guys!!  xD

That intro can't even begin to describe this epic battle. This one does a better job ;)

Or one of these? :D

• Like 1

Damn it dragon you really are trying to bait me into playing this game aren't you :P ... Okay no more putting it off I promise within the next 5 games I play next this will be on that list :P 

• Like 1

If we're talking Two Steps From Hell, I vote for United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

Now go get'em, Dragon.

Nice, didn't know this one yet. Two Steps From Hell makes some amazing music. I also like Black Blade

Show 'em your strength mighty Dragon :devil:

You shouldn't worry about some measly human vices like sleeping or eating xD

Just get some damn UL Plats :D

Oh and btw: have fun all three of you :)

That is something i found in the last months preparing for PRD 2016 <3

I will, time to activate Dragon Force :awesome:

FairyTailEp66-07DragonForce.png

Damn it dragon you really are trying to bait me into playing this game aren't you :P ... Okay no more putting it off I promise within the next 5 games I play next this will be on that list :P

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. But I'll just leave this here for no apparent reason ;).

• Like 1

Okay so after much discussion between the three of us we have decided to slightly change the rules for this thread so harder and more time consuming platinums will be worth more points. I shall try and explain the new concept below. 

Platinum = 1 point 

UR Platinum = 1 point 

100+ hours = 1 point 

200+ hours = 2 points 

300+ hours = 3 points 

400+ hours = 4 points 

an example of this would be if a platinum is an Ultra Rare platinum which required and took 200+ hours according to guides this would net the person an amazing 4 points 

• Like 3

Okay so after much discussion between the three of us we have decided to slightly change the rules for this thread so harder and more time consuming platinums will be worth more points. I shall try and explain the new concept below. 

Platinum = 1 point 

UR Platinum = 1 point 

100+ hours = 1 point 

200+ hours = 2 points 

300+ hours = 3 points 

400+ hours = 4 points 

an example of this would be if a platinum is an Ultra Rare platinum which required and took 200+ hours according to guides this would net the person an amazing 4 points 

SO4 here I come ... after platting Drakengard 3.

I voted for Dragon :) But also good luck to Floriiss and Razza, have fun guys!

Yay :dance:.

SO4 here I come ... after platting Drakengard 3.

Yay :dance:.

Well hopefully in the time it takes you to platinum that I should be able to do Life Is Strange, Ratchet And Clank 3, Until Dawn and maybe a game about a badass ninja who cuts everything :P 

• Like 1

Hardest plat in the series? If that's the case, maybe I should go for the other ones too :awesome:.

b15fP2a.gif?noredirect

YES!!! go for a Metal Gear platinum .... If you go for one of those I will try and get a platinum from a game series I've never played before :P 

b15fP2a.gif?noredirect

YES!!! go for a Metal Gear platinum .... If you go for one of those I will try and get a platinum from a game series I've never played before :P

All right, can I choose the series? If so, go for Mass Effect 2 (ME1 is a bit boring compared to ME2), or Dark Souls, or Dragon Age Inquisition.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

All right, can I choose the series? If so, go for Mass Effect 2 (ME1 is a bit boring compared to ME2), or Dark Souls, or Dragon Age Inquisition.

Ohh god please don't make me play mass effect I've tried it twice and just didn't enjoy it :( I have dragon age origins sat on my ps3 waiting to be played so does that count :P

Ohh god please don't make me play mass effect I've tried it twice and just didn't enjoy it :( I have dragon age origins sat on my ps3 waiting to be played so does that count :P

Y-you don't like Mass Effect :jaymon:!? Sure DAO counts too. The graphics are very outdated by now and the combat is simple, but the story is great. I have MGS for the Vita from PS+, just have to check which one it is.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Y-you don't like Mass Effect :jaymon:!? Sure DAO counts too. The graphics are very outdated by now and the combat is simple, but the story is great. I have MGS for the Vita from PS+, just have to check which one it is.

To be fair I only managed to play an hour of it before stopping so I am sure if I played more of it I would end up enjoying it :D and sweet I may start DAO some point this year then... though the rate my backlog is growing I will never see the end of it :P 

:shakefist:  Also damn you dragon you have got this song stuck in my head now  :shakefist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b-7tP7IW5Q

Edited by Razza
  • Like 1