Anyone know whats good on Steam right now?

Thatnerdyfella

- Undertale

- Nekopara vol 1 / 0 if you're into visual novels

- Rocket League

- RWBY Grimm Eclipse (still on Early Access tho)

- Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth series

- Fairy Fencer

- Uncraft World

- Child of Light

- Some AAA games that are actually good on PC

and many more. The most popular game right now is Undertale.

Edited by starhope39

I'll have to take a look at Undertale when I get home then. Hyperdimension Neptunia and Rocket League I've quite a bit. Would like to play Child Of Light again that was really fun. I think I've seen Fairy Fencer before, at least a trailer of it. And Uncraft World sounds interesting.

Yeah Undertale sounds like a good game. I'm trying to expand my Steam collection right now.

• Like 1

Rollercoaster Tycoon World comes out soon, I haven't seen an exact date, just "Early 2016", so hopefully we won't have to wait long! B)

My hype has been killed with that game :( Was meant to release in December, has been through multiple developers, and gameplay from the beta looked pretty bad. The controls look awkward as fuck too. As a big RCT fan it breaks my heart haha

Lots of people have been recommending Pony Island.

It sounds interesting. That and Undertale are the two I'm most hopeful will come to console at some point.

Lol Pony Island? No thanks, Im okay. Undertale looks like a good play though.

587593.png

One of my old friends plays this a lot. It reminds me so much of Call of Duty. Just exclusive to Steam is all. 

Who's your daddy is the most amazing game ever. Whoever came up with the idea is a genius!

Okay now THATS a game my girlfriend and I both want to play. I've had her watch the Let's Play with Gavin and Michael and How To w/ Joel and Adam from Achievement Hunter. She's not big into games but when I get that she's definitely playing it with me.lol

One of my old friends plays this a lot. It reminds me so much of Call of Duty. Just exclusive to Steam is all.

Haha... Counter-Strike is pretty much what Steam was made for in the first place, and goes back before Call of Duty. CS itself is just a MP mod of Half Life.

Lol Pony Island? No thanks, Im okay. Undertale looks like a good play though.

Okay now THATS a game my girlfriend and I both want to play. I've had her watch the Let's Play with Gavin and Michael and How To w/ Joel and Adam from Achievement Hunter. She's not big into games but when I get that she's definitely playing it with me.lol

Pony Island isn't about ponies or islands

Just some games i enjoyed,

Stanley parable

To the Moon

Trackmania

Super hexagon

Any Total War game

Orcs Must Die!2

Path of Exile

Dungeon Defenders 2

There are really a BUNCH of fun games available on steam. Just browse a bit and pick up some cheap titles. Sure there is a lot of shite in there, but some real gems too.

Freedom Planet... and that's all I know. I don't buy many games off Steam. But Freedom Planet is a really good Sonic inspired game. 

+1

• Narcissu

The 10th anniversary edition with Himeko's Epilogue just released as well! :D 

Counter Strike Global Offense (Obviously great game. even better for you when you live in the US.)

Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 ( really fun to play with a group of friends)

Dead Rising 3 (also really awesome game but even better when playing co op with a friend)

Track Mania ( really fun multiplayer racing game, mostly focused on time trials. will come to PS4 in a few months)

• Undertale

Half-Life 1, Half-Life 2, and Half-Life 2: Episodes 1 and 2

Team Fortress 2

Left 4 Dead 1 and 2

Thomas Was Alone

Jet Set Radio HD (best played with gamepad)

Super Meat Boy

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Heavy Bullets

Teleglitch: Die More Edition

Hunie Pop

Long Live The Queen

Offspring Fling

Nosgoth

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Quake 1

System Shock 2

Portal 1 and 2

Unreal Tournament 2004

Hexcells, Hexcells Plus, and Hexcells Infinite

Cthulhu Saves the World

Bleed

Audiosurf 1 or 2

MURI

Shovel Knight

Spooky's House of Jumpscares

Cave Story+

Papers, Please

Super Hexagon

VVVVVV

LIMBO

Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut

Melody's Escape

Always Sometimes Monsters

LOVE

Wings of Vi

Where is my Heart?

In terms of Steam/PC exclusive titles... as others have mentioned, Undertale is probably the most popular at the moment.  The Stanley Parable is probably one of my favorite games of all time, the premise/narration is exceptionally clever and witty, though don't expect much more "gameplay" than walking around, and it tops around around 4-5 hours to see everything.  Was probably the best 4-5 hours I've spent playing a game in recent memory though.  Layers of Fear is actually a pretty solid psychological horror game, in the vein of P.T. but not nearly as good.  It's also still in Early Access, I think it fully releases next month sometime.

I mostly play the multiplatform AAA games though (like Rise of the Tomb Raider lately which is incredible), so that's all I got in my head at the moment in terms of PC exclusives.

Edited by FrecLognAizeW