Any news on patch to fix location glitch?

kdogg_gamer_

No news of a fix. In fact, WB and Avalanche have both gone quiet regarding any support or news for this game. There are many threads i've seen online (this one started in september and is still going) where people have asked support regarding this issue and received no response. I think after patch 1.04 they decided to focus 100% on just cause 3 and whatever is next. I don't think the game sold enough copies for them to care and they probably think that only a minority are concerned with getting the platinum. The non-responses are unacceptable, but I don't think this behavior is uncommon from developers. There's not enough incentive (in $ terms) for them to fix it. 

I think your best bet would be to let this one go, unless you really liked the gameplay and have nothing else to play. Maybe they have one guy working on the fix and he'll figure it out in 6-12 months. 

What I would like to do is some sort of analysis and/or poll to figure out how many people have dealt with a trophy related glitch. Platinums keep rolling in each day, but complaints about this glitch also keep rolling in. A quick scan from this site shows that 2,864 have plat'd the game and 874 are stuck at 91% or higher.

Using my advanced analytical scientific algorithm: (874/3738=.23.38%) it would seem that close to every 1 in 4 has to deal with one of these trophy glitches.

But that may not be entirely accurate, we do need to make some other assumptions as well:

A). Some at 91% could still be working on the "Up to the Task" Trophy

B). Some at 91% just gave up because they can't get the necessary enemies to spawn to to complete the challenges

C). Some at 91% just gave up in general to play something new

D). Some below 91% dealt with the glitch  

But still, 1 in 4.5. While not the worst odds, when you factor in you have to put 50+ hours in to find out if you're screwed or not? Pretty big gamble. You'd be better off heading back to the citadel being chased by 3 war parties. I'm still going for it anyways

• 3 weeks later...

Well it's fucked me over. Just reverted back to a slightly older save before wasting hours going after all the scavenging locations. Warner would be inclined to answers to their consumers if we all banded together and threatened legal action over this shit. Could set a precedence in the gaming industry. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Does anyone know if there has been any other patch or possible fix for the scavenger location glitch. I really want to play this game bad as this game is right up my street and I love the reboot film (Fury Road) but I don't want to risk getting the glitch... proper shame if they haven't fixed it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I just got this glitch, started playing the game about three weeks ago on version 1.04 and I just got this BS glitch. I'm really upset about this because I usually don't try to platinum more lenghty games and the one time I decide to do it I get a glitch that doesn't let me get the damn trophy.