What PS4 Game Are You Most Excited For This Year?

Fallen_Chaos_

If It's not obvious by my profile, I'm most excited for MegaDimension Neptunia V2 coming out in a couple of days. I've followed the HDN series for years! And I'm so happy that it's grown into what it is now. Ever since playing through MK2 and getting the true ending I said to everyone this series needs an anime, and more games. My wishes came true and then some, and I read a recent interview with the series creator (who is a woman by the way  :P ) that they have many many more ideas in store for this series  <3  <3  <3

So tell me guys what are some games you're excited for/ passionate about this year?

post-75456-0-15161500-1454286007_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fallen_Chaos_

I wish I was skilled enough to be able to play the Dark Souls games. I have Demon Souls but I struggle with it so much lol.

Side note I love your profile picture Pavani_

Your psn avatar is familiar too lol

Btw, the Souls series are really simple, believe me. First time i played Dark Souls, i got my as kicked real bad, gave up and came back after some months (that was on xbox 360), but once you get used to dodging and stamina management, you can do anything in those games, i would suggest giving it another chance.

Your psn avatar is familiar too lol

Btw, the Souls series are really simple, believe me. First time i played Dark Souls, i got my as kicked real bad, gave up and came back after some months (that was on xbox 360), but once you get used to dodging and stamina management, you can do anything in those games, i would suggest giving it another chance.

Yeah I might revisit them again one day

until "Souls" games implement good controls i wont try any more since they still use the same clunky controls. the games beautiful nor are they hard but the controls are terrible and kill all enjoyment.

Bloodborne was a step in the right direction as the controls are far superior to Souls.

Ive wanted to try Bloodborne for the simple fact I love the visuals lol

I'm kind of worried about a few of the games I was most excited for this year.

Gravity Rush 2 - I loved the original Gravity Rush for the Vita, and that's coming from someone who's really not a big fan of touch-screen or motion controls. But they really added to the experience and without those, the remaster lost a lot of its charm and I expect the sequel to be the same.

Dark Souls III - Despite Dark Souls II getting slightly better reviews, I found it to be slow, clunky, with an oversaturation of bosses that left a lot to be desired. On top of that there's despawning enemies, unlimted amounts of lifegems for a pittance, an increased co-op limit and the ability to teleport to any of the bonfires which litter the world. That feeling of peril and the whole survival aspect which made the first Dark Souls so great was completely destroyed. It wasn't worthy of being called Dark Souls' sequel.

Considering the praise it got, I'm worried that they might continue to go in that direction for Dark Souls III.

Mirror's Edge Catalyst - EA, open world, EA, online multiplayer, EA.

Mighty No. 9 - They got so much more money than they asked for from Kickstarter, then they asked for more, and now it's been delayed three times. It'll have to be pretty damn amazing at this point to excuse all that nonsense. Because of all this development hell I can't really expect that to be the case anymore.

Ni-oh and NieR Automata look pretty cool, although I don't really know anything about either of them.

I'm kind of worried about a few of the games I was most excited for this year.

Gravity Rush 2 - I loved the original Gravity Rush for the Vita, and that's coming from someone who's really not a big fan of touch-screen or motion controls. But they really added to the experience and without those, the remaster lost a lot of its charm and I expect the sequel to be the same.

Dark Souls III - Despite Dark Souls II getting slightly better reviews, I found it to be slow, clunky, with an oversaturation of bosses that left a lot to be desired. On top of that there's despawning enemies, unlimted amounts of lifegems for a pittance, an increased co-op limit and the ability to teleport to any of the bonfires which litter the world. That feeling of peril and the whole survival aspect which made the first Dark Souls so great was completely destroyed. It wasn't worthy of being called Dark Souls' sequel.

Considering the praise it got, I'm worried that they might continue to go in that direction for Dark Souls III.

Mirror's Edge Catalyst - EA, open world, EA, online multiplayer, EA.

Mighty No. 9 - They got so much more money than they asked for from Kickstarter, then they asked for more, and now it's been delayed three times. It'll have to be pretty damn amazing at this point to excuse all that nonsense. Because of all this development hell I can't really expect that to be the case anymore.

Ni-oh and NieR Automata look pretty cool, although I don't really know anything about either of them.

Those are all very valid points. I trust Gravity Rush 2 though, I'm sure it'll pull through.

My most anticipated is Final Fantasy XV, although there are many I'm looking forward to.

Final Fantasy XV should be good. But I'm more on the side of wanting KH 3 lol