Project Platinum: Challenge Accepted! (Vita)

Hemiak

Added in the preliminary Cross-thread leaderboard on the CA(ps3) opening page.  Take a look to see how you stack up.  It's ordered by total first, then by sign up order from the threads.  If you have the same number as somebody else you're tied,  I'm working on the badges/ranks for 25% increments of the entire list, for now you just get a trophy image.  Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

I've got the Rogue Legacy plat, so could you add me? ;) Thx.

added

Aha! ! Hemiak my friend, would you kindly ascend me to " real contender" just got olliolli plat :D now I'm with 4 games

Bring it on vita list :P

updated, nice work.

Sorry it took so long guys.

Got the plat on Flame Over yesterday, that leaves me with 4 more for the plat rank and I'm pretty near plat on 2 of them. Not sure if I'll ever get to plat rank though as I kinda cba with the online section of wipeout 2048 but I might be more tempted if that's my last one I guess.

Got the plat on Flame Over yesterday, that leaves me with 4 more for the plat rank and I'm pretty near plat on 2 of them. Not sure if I'll ever get to plat rank though as I kinda cba with the online section of wipeout 2048 but I might be more tempted if that's my last one I guess.

Online isn't that bad when you have 3 other people. Im willing to volunteer :P

Online isn't that bad when you have 3 other people. Im willing to volunteer :P

Sure, if we can find another 2 to get it done then I'm all good with that. Basically I can't be bothered waiting around for ages to find matches etc, which is what I've heard it's like. I'll probably wait until the summer to start it as I'll have more free time then.

Sure, if we can find another 2 to get it done then I'm all good with that. Basically I can't be bothered waiting around for ages to find matches etc, which is what I've heard it's like. I'll probably wait until the summer to start it as I'll have more free time then.

Well everytime i was playing at night ( at like 2 am ) i was able to find enough players to play matches. But i can't afford to stay up that late since i work in the mornings. So let's see if we can find 2 more by then

Edited by HcG Clawz

Well everytime i was playing at night ( at like 2 am ) i was able to find enough players to play matches. But i can't afford to stay up that late since i work in the mornings. So let's see if we can find 2 more by then

Yep same, that's too late for me. In the summer I'll have time off work but even then I don't wanna be starting playing at 1 AM, it's too late haha. 

Edited by zajac9999

• 2 weeks later...